BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara; -This first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shot of volume onto the supersized brush. 20x Collagen Boost. A Colossal Charged Look! hy You'll Love it; Lashes look supercharged. No clump formula. For Best Results; Sweep from root to tip until a full colossal charged look is achieved. Wing it with our iconic Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

Buy on lookfan...
Majdoulin O.
Garden City, MI
I received this mascara from a relative brand new in the package and was excited to try it out for the first time. I applied it like any other mascara before going to work. I did love how it applied and looked, but that was short lived within the next 15 minutes. I got dressed, ate breakfast and went to check myself out in the mirror before heading out. I looked at my eyes and the mascara had fallen onto my cheeks and smudged in the outer corners of my eyes. I was not happy once that occurred, but I still was looking forward to how it would last throughout the day. Well through the day I was experiencing more flaking under my eyes and had to remove it with tissue. It's annoying when you have to continuously check your face for mascara fall out. I still was hoping to see how well it would look when I got home from a long day. It looked pretty good when I did check my face. So I decided to wash my face from all my makeup from the day. I washed my face but my eyes started to become irritated. I looked into the mirror and noticed countless specks of mascara had fallen into my eyes. I quickly grabbed a few q-tips to remove everything, but it was under my eye lids as well and areas too high to get out. I rubbed my eyes to remove the rest of the mascara derby so the irritation would stop. It took 2 minutes or so for me to carefully remove all possible mascara from both eyes. I truly am very disappointed with this mascara. A mascara shouldn't leave you with the feeling of irritation and constant worry about how it looks throughout the day. However, the deal breaker was when the specks of mascara had fallen into my eyes and began to really irritate them. :( No one should deal with this type of headache over a mascara. It is not worth the process of applying it. Sorry to say, but I will not be recommending this product to anyone.
Val C.
Great product great packaging great quality easy to used easy to apply is very affordable it has a long lasting it makes my eyelashes look natural I would definitely recommend this to others and I would definitely buy it again
Saunia K.
New Bern
Love it I have nice lashes applying the Colossal Spider Effect gives them a define volumized look 👀 😊Maybeline really has great mascara products for what ever look you desire Maybeline Colossal Spider Effect is just one of the great ones
Candace S.
This mascara is lengthening for sure!! It is very buildable. So smooth when applying. Bought it at Target. Will repurchase. Other mascaras dry out too quickly. This one lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend it.
Cassandra F.
Flint
This is the best mascara I have ever used ever and I will never use another mascara again this mascara last all day even though it's not waterproof it makes your eyelashes plump for real and it looks like you have false lashes on when you don't I will definitely keep buying this because this is the only mascara I will use
Olivia D.
Philadelphia, PA
Out of all the expensive and "higher end" mascaras out this, this little drugstore tube is my absolute favorite. It separates your lashes and gives you dramatic length with some density. I have been using this for years and even when I try to switch to a "nicer" mascara, I always end up combining it with this one.
Aliza M.
Harvard, MA
I love using Maybelline mascara and for a while now consistently use two different types of Maybelline when applying, one thinner one first which separates and extends my lashes and then this product, which is thicker and makes my lashed fuller and thicker and I continue to do it because it works great.
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
Truly volumizes lashes & lengthens a good amount, but does not really have any curling effect. The bristles are quite big and the brush itself is wide and bulky, so you can’t really get up in the roots of your lashes. This mascara also needs a little extra time to dry. If you’re mainly looking for a mascara that volumizes, this is your girl.
Cara S.
Middletown, DE
I love this product and the way my lashes look with it. The one complaint I have is it isn’t waterproof and runs very easy: I use this product daily and it is good for the price and I will continue to buy until I can find something better
Sarah W.
This product is pretty good. It adds weight but I don’t feel like it does very good at adding length. It’s good for the price though i guess. I haven’t found a mascara I love to compare it to so I still buy it because it does the trick.
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Es de las mejores q e probado la sigo comprando n
Valeria G.
i have been looking for a new mascara and I've heard good things about this one. However, my eyelashes are relatively straight and I'm worried about cumpling. Has anyone tried and with eyelashes similar to mine? How did it go?
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Does this get super clumpy?
Veronica U.
Pinconning, MI
How does this compare to the original Colossal mascara? I love the length and volume it provides - is this even more?
I love it this product, but how do i i get to Uruguay?