BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara; -This first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shot of volume onto the supersized brush. 20x Collagen Boost. A Colossal Charged Look! hy You'll Love it; Lashes look supercharged. No clump formula. For Best Results; Sweep from root to tip until a full colossal charged look is achieved. Wing it with our iconic Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

• i have been looking for a new mascara and I've heard good things ...4 Answers
  • I love it this product, but how do i i get to Uru...Be the first to answer!
  • Es de las mejores q e probado la sigo comprando n5 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Being one of the first few mascaras I've tried it's one I still come back to. For a drugstore mascara it's one I've liked to use just as much as my high end, it provides a nice amount of volume and some length, I find it works well with both upper and lower lash lines and adds natural or dramatic enhancement to your lashes. It has good staying power and stays for a good portion of the day before you notice flaking. I'd definitely recommend it.
Dila K.
Dila K.
Sacramento , CA
If you want a natural look then yes but it clumps up when used in multiple coats it flakes and comes off! Smudges on your under eyes I wouldn't use this product again it's thrown away no one wants to have beautiful makeup ruined by a mascara if you have longer lashes be prepared for the bush to transfer on your lids messing up your eyeshadow not worth it at all
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
One of my favorite mascaras for eyelashes is the colossal unmatched, as the name says is incredible, particularly have greater results when you curl your lashes before putting on the mask. As for the mascara is not very heavy and is evenly distributed over each tab making a false eyelash effect, besides adding a perfect volume for a dazzling look.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Maybelline mascaras never fail to disappoint me, this one is another favorite of mine. Love the packaging, very affordable and most importantly it makes the eyelashes looks lovely. I usually prefer waterproof mascara as opposed to non waterproof mascaras only for the fact that it holds the curl better. Would definitely repurchase.
Maria K.
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
This mascara is pretty good when you're looking for a full lash look at an affordable price. I bought mine at Walgreens in the darkest shade, and it is now always in my make up bag. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is very easy for your eyelashes to get clumpy, but besides that I love everything about it!!
Mari L.
Mari L.
I love this mascara. It lengthens my lashes and it's waterproof so I don't end up with raccoon eyes. I tried benefits they're real mascara, and I preferred this brand over the more expensive one. It worked just as well for 1/4 the price. My only complaint is that it tends to clump when you put multiple coats on.
Rosselyn M.
Rosselyn M.

Leave my totally shocking tabs, each time I use it I feel like a super star my eyelashes are usually not very long but when I apply my mascara Maybelline the result is amazing I love it! It helps me a lot and makes me feel incredible besides its duration is higher than other mascaras I used love it!
Juana M.
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
This by far is my all time favorite Maybelline Mascara from there line , I purchase mine from target with a dollar off coupon I had , I use it daily for upper lashes gives them a very natural look , defiantly will be purchasing until they make a better one

#MaybellineOrDie
#OnlyBrandIEverUsed
Lola R.
Lola R.
I loved this mascara but lately it just smudges on my lower lash and clumps my upper lashes. Maybe it's the wand that is too old. It was brand new but I hadn't opened it in a while. I will repurchase and see if that was the problem. Other than that, this mascara made my lashes look colossal.
Teya Z.
Teya Z.
For the price, this mascara could have been better. It was easy to apply, but came off a bit clumpy. It definitely added length though. The major con was the fallout after only two or three hours as it just didn't last long. It is a great mascara for beginners.
Yessy S.
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Es de las mejores q e probado la sigo comprando n
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
i have been looking for a new mascara and I've heard good things about this one. However, my eyelashes are relatively straight and I'm worried about cumpling. Has anyone tried and with eyelashes similar to mine? How did it go?
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Does this get super clumpy?
Veronica U.
Veronica U.
Pinconning, MI
How does this compare to the original Colossal mascara? I love the length and volume it provides - is this even more?
I love it this product, but how do i i get to Uruguay?