BY MAYBELLINE

Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.

• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine

• Which is your favorite palette2 Answers
  • The downtown sunrise pallette Maybelline The City Mini P...5 Answers
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
  • "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
  • "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
  • "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450 more...
I absolutely adore this palette!  It has a great blend of colors, is highly pigmented, and does not have a crazy ammount of lift!  The compact size also makes it perfect for when going out after work, you can throw it in your bag, and change your look before going out with no problem!  Im so glad I bought this one!
Vilma V.
Review for: Urban Jungle 420 more...
For the #CityMinis #contest #complimentary @Influenster @Maybelline #slideshow
I was sent the Urban Jungle palette to review (greens and golds). The first pic is a day look and the second pic is a night look. I've also attached close-ups of the pallet itself.

Note: I received this complimentary for review and testing purposes. I am not being sponsored to review this product. All thoughts are my own.

This product contains one dark matte eyeshadow and the rest are shimmery. Don't let the glitter fool you. It is not gritty, nor does the glitter cause fallout. They all blend seamlessly with a subtle finished look.

Most importantly, this did not cause any allergic reactions to my fibromyalgia sensitive eyes. This is a first for a Maybelline eyeshadow. This is also a big deal considering I don't wear eyeshadow 99.999% of the time because of adverse reactions. 😂😁

This drugstore eyeshadow palette has excellent pigmentation, it is long-lasting and stays put throughout the day. I do recommend however, a high-end primer to use with this for best results. I used the @urbandecaycosmetics Primer Potion. Another fibromyalgia friendly drugstore primer, if you prefer to use one, would be the @elfcosmetics Pro Shadow Primer.

The experience with this palette was so positive, I would honestly buy other palettes from this collection. Primarily, the neutrals. There are a wide range of different palettes, suitable for different looks.

I highly recommend this palette if you're looking for a drugstore palette with good pigmentation
and sensitive eyes friendly. This is of course, just my friendly opinion.

Most of the products used to complete these looks were also by Maybelline.

#fibromyalgia #chronicillness #chronicpain #spoonie #wellness #hypothyroidism #osteoarthritis #arthritis #makeup #eyeshadow #maybelline #influenster #beautyblogger
Pamela R.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Urban Jungle 420 more...
This is a really creamy, highly pigmented shadow formula. It's a much softer, creamier formula that earlier palette compilations from Maybelline. In most ways, this is a positive: This is a pleasure to touch and use and it gives a true-to-palette-color pay off at the first stroke. It also, technically, wears well in that the color I apply in the morning is still there in the evening. But in one aspect, it doesn't wear perfectly (and this is the negative in the creamier formula), these colors blend so well that they merge into each other with crazy ease. I find that blending is fast, but if I apply 4 colors in the morning, by evening I look like I'm only wearing two. Yet, this without them looking faded, per se; they just seem to merge into themselves. I own both the chill neutrals and the brown palette, and this issue is more pronounced with the brown palette. A setting spray can help, but I find the simplest course of action is to simply underblend a tiny,tiny bit. The older drier formulas (that had less pigmentation and had to be built up) actually stayed in place a little better. It should also be noted that some of these palettes are all shimmer or contain no brownbone shade, so my overall impression is that these are nice color additions but not quite stand alone palettes. However, the colors are true to the image and quite nice overall, though their overblendable nature makes them less versatile.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I love this palette! So many pretty bold colors to play with. This palette goes with so many different types of outfits and occasions, and can really help make a look pop!
Shawnc D.
Largo , FL
I was actually impressed with the pigmentation of this palette. The price wasn't bad at all. ($7-8) I picked it up at Walmart. The shadows blend effortlessly and the shimmers are gorgeous and the right amount of shimmer. I didn't experience any fall out with the shadows. Loved it. I got Downtown Sunrise palette.
This mini palette is fantastic! The colors are soft, smooth and very pigmented. With this palette, I was able to create a smoky lilac/purple smoky eye tutorial for my youtube channel. Tip, tap off your brush before applying it as it has a little fallout. Other than that, I definitely recommend this product.
Jenny G.
Jasper, GA
These are great little pallets. I love the colors they pick. They're surprisingly pigmented. Not all are as pigmented, though. Maybelline The City Mini Palette
michelle k.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Urban Jungle 420, Downtown Sunrise 430, Matte About Town 480 more...
I would have to start by saying I’m in love with all theses mini city palettes .They are so buttery and the pigment is great they also blend so beautifully.i would have to say they are as god as my high end palettes
Lilly S.
Merced, CA
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
ALLL the city mini palettes from maybelline are absolutely beautiful. The colors blend so well, the shimmers are AMAZING! This is what a maybelline shadow needs to look like . It’s so good to travel with and I love how the color combos just go together so well!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,294 reviews
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450 more...
I love this little pallet and I purchased it from my local drugstore. The price point is pretty decent a little bit on the higher end for being drugstore but once you open up the little package you’ll be so happy you bought this product. The blue and all of the tones in this pallet are so vibrant and fun
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,139 reviews
Maybelline The City Mini Palette what's everyones favorite palette out of these??
Islam H.
Gaza
Is it matte or shiny?!
Madison R.
Concord, VA
How is the quality on these?
Kim A.
Lantana, FL
Maybelline The City Mini Palette How long did the colors last for most people? And was it with or without setting spray?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
How well do these blend out?