12 varieties available
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Boron Nitride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tin Oxide
- Serica Powder / Silk Powder / Poudre De Soie
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 365 Q&A
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
- "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
- "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
- "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
When I originally swatches it they were amazing!! My favorite eyeshadow is the shimmery lighter champagne color. It is very reflective and I actually tried it as a highlighter as well which it was AMAZING!!!! The other colors are so so. My favorite are the shimmers and I also do like the dark brown. They have decent pigmentation and blend out very easily. Definitely can do more natural looks but also possible to do more dramatic!
When I received this I wasn't sure if I would like it since I am not too talented when it comes to making extreme eyeshadow looks but this made it easy since it said where to put which color. I used the left side colors and it looked amazing. I got a lot of compliments on the look too! The colors are pigmented and bright. I would buy this product again, maybe in a different color too!
Review for: Urban Jungle 420 more...
I was so surprised at how these shadows preformed like OMG I received the ur an jungle one from an Influenster vox box and at first it felt a little cheap which I expected since maybelline is an affordable brand but the swatches totally blew me away and the shades are SO COOL. I just might have to go out and purchase the others now because these palettes are so cute and compact and have great quality!!! Ps the black in the palette was so pigmented I was literally blown away by how much color payoff it gave me I'm in love
I had really high hopes for this palette because I love Maybelline and I love compact palettes that are easy to travel with. While I didn't get colors I would wear, I still attempted to play with them. Out of the six colors, all of them were glittery, half were pretty pigmented, and all of them were super chalky. I do like that they have so many color options in other versions of the palettes and I'm hopeful that some of those are better quality.
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450 more...
Loved the pigment of this shadow! It's a great mix of neutrals & bright colors. It went on very smooth but you DEFINITELY need a good primer to keep it in place (maybe more important if you have hooded eyes like me). The mini palette is perfect to slip in your clutch for any touch ups throughout the evening too! Maybelline The City Mini Palette
I am not a fan of this palette. 5 of the shades did not apply well at all on the eyes and had a lot of chunky glitters that got everywhere. I did like the vibrant blue shade. It had more of a shimmery satin finish and was very buttery and pigmented. Overall the shades are pretty colors but there are four shades, two of each which are too smiliar to one another. I do love the pop of virbrant blue. I will probably reach for my higher end palettes over this one.
Review for: Chill Brunch Neutrals 410 more...
this is such a perfect mini palette to keep on your makeup bag for on the go emergency. I literally take it everywhere I go. I received the neutral palette and the shades are just perfect for my daytime look. Pigmentation is phenomenal. It blends perfectly and feels smooth. Its soo awesome that I bought one for my mother so she can keep it in her purse.
I've never used any eyeshadow platte from maybelline but this one I received from influenster is awesome - and it replaced the bobbibrown one that I use everyday. It's long lasting and you can create your daytime look and also night out look with only one platte. Everyone should own at least one. I received this product complimentary for testing purpose.
I'm not a fan of shimmery/glittery eye shadows so the one that I received wasn't really my cup of tea. When it comes to pigmentation 2 out of all were but more shimmery than I would liked which was a bummer and the application was fairly okay although there was a lot of fall out and I didn't like that. I wouldn't buy this particular palette but most likely more of neutral palette.
Review for: Concrete Runaway 440 more...
I received this mini palette complimentary for review purposes. I love Mabelline products but this palette was a little out of my usual eye shadow colors. I like a few of the colors in the palette a lot but the silver and blue are just too much for my style. Absolutely love how they apply so easily though! Definitely would get this palette is some of the other shades they offer!
Q & A
Is it matte or shiny?!
How is the quality on these?
How well do these blend out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos