12 varieties available
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Boron Nitride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tin Oxide
- Serica Powder / Silk Powder / Poudre De Soie
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 365 Q&A
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
- "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
- "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
- "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Review for: Urban Jungle 420 more...
I absolutely love these palettes very affordable and can achieve a complete look using one single palette! Everything you need for the peeps on on the go, fits easily into a bag or pocket for the quick look you can accomplish on the way!! Go get yours today it’s amazing!
It's cute a pocket size. I have this in downtown sunrise which is a good everyday daytime glow look. It does fade a bit over time so definitely use a primer. While this is not my favorite it has a place in my makeup vanity for reason.
This is a great mini. The brown and the purple sparkle really compliment each other. The nude color is the only one that has a little fall out but this is wonderful. I'll be buying another very soon. I love this palette
I love this palette, it's my first one from Maybelline. I love how they teamed up with Shayla. I think that this palette is very versatile and I'm choosing this palette over my other higher end ones. Shayla and Maybelline really did a great job with this. It's so easy to blend and now that the holidays are coming up, this palette is perfect for it! [product:maybelline-new-york-the-city-mini-palette-x-shayla-eyeshadow-460-shayla-0.14-oz.-compact]
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450, Other more...
I really liked this palette! The colors are beautiful and you can create some pretty, unique looks. Some of the colors are powdery, but have some nice payoff. The shimmery colors apply best when wet. Spray your brush with a setting spray or use your fingers to apply the pop of shimmer. The colors blend well and smudge out beautifully.
I was really upset with the quality of these shadows in this palette. I was excited for the release, but was left underwhelmed after trying this palette. The shadows are not very pigmented so you have to spend some time building up the color. The shimmery shades are patchy and most of the shadows are powdery. I have heard other shade selections are better. The price is worth giving it a try. Maybelline The City Mini Palette
I have several of these palettes, but this one, so far is my least favorite. The shadows are very smooth and blendable, but all of the shadows end up looking the same. It doesnt have the variety that some of the other palettes do.
Review for: Concrete Runaway 440 more...
For drugstore makeup it’s very obvious to come out with neutrals and light shades. But this Maybelline eyeshadow palette has all the dark color and beautiful shimmery shade. For me having blue in a drugstore brand but also very pigmented colors makes me really happy. I absolutely recommend it because it’s cheap and works fantastic.
Q & A
Is it matte or shiny?!
How is the quality on these?
How well do these blend out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos