BY MAYBELLINE

Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.

• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine

• Which is your favorite palette2 Answers
  • The downtown sunrise pallette Maybelline The City Mini P...5 Answers
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
  • "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
  • "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
  • "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Jazmin L.
California
I really love this mini palette! The shadows are gorgeous and when applied they are super pigmented. There is some fall out but it’s not that big of a deal. I like how there’s transition colors included in the palette. I’m a beginner with eyeshadow so purchasing this palette has been a great learning tool. I’m going to be purchasing more of the Maybelline The City Mini Palettes!
Marlene P.
Review for: Blushed Avenue 510 more...
I’m always on the search for a good eye shadow palette. I like some of the colors in this palette. They are pigmented and last for Maybelline. I prefer the matte colors. The shimmer colors are fire-y so for me, I use them sparingly. They can be dramatic if you wet the brush during application (also no fallout this way). I like a more subtle look. I have to be careful and use it lightly or I’ll look like i have red allergy eyes.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Concrete Runaway 440 more...
I received this complimentary "Concrete Runway" Maybelline City Mini Palette from Influenster to test and review. In all honesty, this particular collection contains colors that I wouldn't normally wear (I'm into warm tones). For the sake of this review, I was up for the challenge! Below is a break down of my personal notes on the palette:

Colors: My favorite is definitely the vibrant blue. It catches your eye immediately and it steals the show with its pigmentation. The lighter shades are my least favorite. It applied nicely but did absolutely nothing for my skin tone but make me look ashy (yikes).

Swatches: The swatches were pretty decent. I swiped my finger in each shadow three times to pick up a good amount. The darker shades were not as pigmented as I would like and a bit rough. The lighter shade was completely lost on my skin tone. The shimmer shades were lovely and soft.

Application: The shadows apply better to my eyes than the swatches. To be fair, swatching only gives you an indication of how the color will took on your skin tone. I applied an eyeshadow base to my lids and also used setting spray with the shimmer shades to intensify the colors. I stepped out of my comfort zone an created a deep smokey eye with the two darkest colors in the palette and applied the royal blue shade to my lower lash line. Surprisingly, it looked great!

Overall: The Maybelline City Palette is a solid 4. To me, the palette required more work than some of my higher end eyeshadow palettes. I had to spend more time blending, there's a bit of fall out and packing on the shadows to achieve my desired look. For the price, I think this is a great palette for traveling and also beginners. I would love to try some of the other shades, especially Urban Jungle for the fall!

Chanda M.
Bedford , TX
I️ love burgundy and golds so when I️ saw this palette I️ knew I️ had to have it. Colors are very pigmented, applies smoothly and blends very well. You can create both a day and night looks. It’s super inexpensive and it’s so small it doesn’t take much room when you are traveling. I️ would totally recommend this palette.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Review for: Concrete Runaway 440 more...
I bought the Concrete Runway palette & I am pleasantly surprised! The color scheme is what drew me to this partcicular palette & the shades are absolutely stunning, perfect for people who love blue/black/cool toned shadows like me. The pigmentation is beautiful and the formula is nice. Plus these little palettes are compact and great for travel!
Heather S.
Orlando, FL
Bought this palette earlier this week & I absolutely LOVE the colors! This palette is perfect for people with pale skin like myself & allows for multiple awesome color combinations. The pinky peach color is what original drew my eye to the product; it's just so pretty! Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Latrell C.
Lubbock, TX
Love the beautiful colors from nature in the  Maybelline The City Mini Palette ! Great for no makeup makeup look or a soft evening look! Definitely recommend!
miss_carlos C.
This is the perfect little eyeshadow palette. I love the selection of colors. The combination of both matte and shimmers is perfect to create both day and evening looks. The pigmentation is impressive for a drugstore product and is super affordable. Great for days when you need a natural day time look that you can transition into a darker, smokier look for the evening just by popping in the deeper colors in your crease. Just throw it in your purse and go!
Jennifer M.
Loganville, GA
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400 more...
I didnt love it.  Not pigmented enough, and has a weird consistency.  Maybe it was just mine?  But it almost seemed like it wasnt a powder!   I wanted to love it, the colors are just amazing in person!
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Matte About Town 480 more...
I received this palette in a voxbox in exchange for my honest opinion.
Upon opening the box my first opinion was that the colors were pretty and definitely perfect for everyday wear. I opened it up and started to swatch, I thought I would need to apply pressure to pick up enough pigment but that was not the case at all! You can go in lightly to pick up pigment and still have a great amount picked up! The texture of the shadows are silky soft, in my opinion they are a creamy powder, not powdery but not completely creamy either. These shadows are pure perfection, silky soft and very blend-able.
A few things I really like about the Matte About Town palette specifically is it is perfect to use the palette alone or as a base before adding louder shades. I really love that there are 6 different shades that are perfect compliments of each other. This palette is the perfect size for travelling which is great!
The packaging of the palette is plastic but it seems like it will hold up very well through dropping/travel, it seems to be a very sturdy plastic palette. There sadly is no mirror included but that personally doesn't bother me much at all, I typically don't use mirrors in palettes but I know a lot of people do.
I gave this palette 5 stars because to me it deserves it, it is now my go to palette and I for see it being my favorite for a while! I have a lot of single shadows that this palette is perfect to use with. The quality of each shades is consistent through and through, the pigmentation is excellent, and very blend-able.
I will be going out to pick up a few more versions of these. I currently have my eye on graffiti pop and downtown sunrise! I hope this review helps in making your decision!
*Both pictures are with flash*
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
Maybelline The City Mini Palette what's everyones favorite palette out of these??
Islam H.
Gaza
Is it matte or shiny?!
Madison R.
Concord, VA
How is the quality on these?
Kim A.
Lantana, FL
Maybelline The City Mini Palette How long did the colors last for most people? And was it with or without setting spray?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
How well do these blend out?