BY MAYBELLINE

Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.

• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine

• Which is your favorite palette2 Answers
  • The downtown sunrise pallette Maybelline The City Mini P...5 Answers
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
  • "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
  • "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
  • "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Perla d.
La Romana
Estos productos son fantásticos

Esta sombras son muy chula, me encanta como queda la pigmentación en mi piel les deja un volumen encantador como natural y muy sofisticado
Tammy M.
Review for: Urban Jungle 420, Downtown Sunrise 430, Other more...
What attracted me to these mini palettes was the bright colours and the shimmers. Due to them being so affordable, I picked up three of them and there is still a couple out there that I want. These eyeshadow are so much better than the last Maybelline palettes and I am so happy about that. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it is difficult to create a full eye look with these palettes unless you have the matte one, because most contain all metallics/shimmers. There are no colours to use as transition shades so I often have to dig into another palette BUT I do love the colours of the city mini and they are still worth it. I would recommend these because at a little over $10, these are super affordable!!
Rubi M.
Pharr, TX
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450 more...
This is a pallete that I I thought it was going to be a little bit bigger but it's really small, it has six eyeshadows so with this palette you get two shades that are really colorful, a purple almost black shade, a transition shade that is matte a really shimmery champagne color and a eyebrow almost white eyeshadow, I think this is a good travel palette if you like a simple eye makeup because you can create a subtle look and if you want add something extra you can add a pop of color, also there's not a lot of fall out and the shades are really creamy but I do realize that it needs a primer so that the colors can pop a little bit more overall I think it's a good cute little palette
Martina P.
Wolverhampton
Remember those brilliant Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow Palettes? They appear to be back as this new Maybelline the City Mini Palette looks quite like the same soft, silky formula as the old Plush Silk ones. All I can say is, if they are, sign me up because I used to LOVE those palettes!

In past post, I’ve compared the formula on the Plush Silk Eyeshadow Quads to Japanese Eyeshadows which you likely no I’m obsessed with since I’m a fond fan of Asian beauty everything. They are also quite like the new Covergirl Tru Naked Eyeshadow Palettes. I’m just judging my opinion of the City Mini Palettes by eyeballing them alone from promo pictures but things are looking mighty promising from these images.If you’re familiar with the Too Faced The Return of Sexy Palette these look a lot like the formula in the palette. I realize not everyone is a fond fan of this formula but I happen to adore it.
fatima ezzahra B.
Review for: Downtown Sunrise 430 more...
When i received this product and it was kind of afraid of the colors at first. I tend to be more of a neutral eyeshadow wearer; however, I'm always up to try something new. These colors are great for a night out or tone them down and have a glitter-infused work day. It didn't overpower my skintone, which is always hard since I have fair skin. I love that the powder can go on thick or thin, it's INCREDIBLY easy to blend, and even though I wore it thin it was still there the whole day. As someone with sensitive skin, this did not bring out any reactions which is always a huge positive when trying a new product. I can't wait to try the neutrals now, too.
exzor l.
Review for: Concrete Runaway 440 more...
I received this set from Maybelline City Minis in "Concrete Runway" complimenary in my Voxbox for free, it includes metalized colors, shimmery, pearl and matte.
 the texture is super soft, almost creamy. Easy pigmentation and fidelity to palette.
it blends perfectly and combine so good between each other so you can create infinite looks. I made a swatch and the color stay perfectly for hours. Looks great in different light ambiences, fashion and awesome colors, I love it because I feel that any combination makes me look sophisticated and elegant.
Debbie C.
Review for: Downtown Sunrise 430 more...
I loved this Palette! I'm not very much into eyeshadows because usually they're complicated to use, or you take a lot of time to make a good look and i'm kind of lazy. But what makes this palette so special is that first: it's small and comfortable to take with you. You have everything you need to get a perfect eye in it.
In the back of the palette there's an example of where you should use every color in order for it to look great. The pigmentation is great!!
With just a little bit of product, well blended, you get a great look on your eye. It also sits super fast, and it's very long lasting. These colors specifically are great to wear during the day, because they look very natural and soft.
Rosalba M.
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450 more...
I'm truly shocked with this palette, I wasn't expecting this much but I really loved it. The colors are incredibly pigmented. The product have the perfect texture between powdery and creamy. These are really easy to apply and blend. The blue and the shimmer shade are insane, so beautiful! It's a long lasting product, so it's going to stay all night, but at the same time, that make it a little bit hard to remove if you apply a lot of product. And of course, the size of the palette is perfect for traveling. Is small but I've created amazing night different looks with this cutie. I'm gonna leave a picture of my favorite one.
Maral B.
I'm a lover of bright colors anyway and fell in love with this instantly! If your more of a neutral person however, this palette would be a great change up :) Of course the packaging in amazing for any collector but the quality is pretty outstanding as well. I was worried about some of the darker colors blending but they all blend beautiful and are very pigmented, tho some of the brighter colors it helps to pack it on with your finger. Definitely would recommend this palette
Arantxa M.
Review for: Concrete Runaway 440 more...
I'm not much like a user of eye shadows but I'm glad to said that this palette is lovely. I received the Concrete Runway palette. The texture is so smooth and gentle to skin and easy to apply. I got a mate nude color that prepares the eyelid very well; the white is beautiful as well as the silver glittery! Blue, purple and black shades are excellent to make a smokey eye with high definition. The pigmentation of all colors is awesome and durable althought it doesn't last all day long and not in a hot day but is enough for me. I'll definitely buy another palette!
I received free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,130 reviews
Maybelline The City Mini Palette what's everyones favorite palette out of these??
Islam H.
Gaza
Is it matte or shiny?!
Madison R.
Concord, VA
How is the quality on these?
Kim A.
Lantana, FL
Maybelline The City Mini Palette How long did the colors last for most people? And was it with or without setting spray?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
How well do these blend out?