12 varieties available
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Boron Nitride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tin Oxide
- Serica Powder / Silk Powder / Poudre De Soie
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 365 Q&A
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
- "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
- "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
- "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Girls Night Glimmer 470 more...
This tiny palette was a real homerun for maybelline. The colors are very pigmented and blend well and give you TONS of shine. I really love that it's small enough to fit in my pocket but the pans are a somewhat decent size. If you love glittery shimmery realness, then pick up a couple of these for sure.
When I saw this I was automatically so drawn to the shades in this palette because I love browns and golds! I usually use more high end eyeshadow palettes but I would say the shimmers in this palette are very comparable!! I only wish there were a few matte shades in the palette so I could create a full look with just that palette, but overall very beautiful and I would recommend!!
Review for: Downtown Sunrise 430 more...
Love this eyeshadow palette! It's personally one of my favorites and the best one out of all the other options. The shades are beautiful, with just the right amount of glimmer and it stays on for a long time. It's perfecting for mixing shades too. I would definitely buy this again!
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Blushed Avenue 510, Matte About Town 480, Girls Night Glimmer 470 more...
Blushed avenue is probably my fave closely followed by girls night glimmer matte about twin just wasn't my colors it's a good palette just too cool for my taste and skin tone the formula is like a creamy powder the base color is all powder but still smooth the colors blend seamlessly and I've created multiple looks using the blushed avenue palette girls night glimmer is perfect for winter or like full glam on the go that is a very very glittery palette but it's very pretty it is worth it for the colors i honestly got that palette before i knew wat i was doing with makeup so i can't say I've created looks with it but the colors are strong and vivid and i liked how they looked on my eye those i would use over nyx black eyeshadow base to enhance the shimmers even more (nyx white base works best for blushed avenue black looks nice but white makes these pop) now matte about town is the most powdery feeling palette but it doesn't take away from the palettes performance the only reason i didn't like that palette as i said was it was too cool on me and the colors were nonexistent on my lids when i searched them the darker ones barely showed up the lighter ones kinda looked the same on me they really are matte and would be perfect for everyday looks i think the warmer palette would be better for girls my shade but overall I'd recommend them
I was somewhat apprehensive about this color palette because ive never much been a fan of mabellines eye products but I fell in love as soon as I opened the package. The consistency of the shadows alone is enough to keep me coming back. They stay on so well and so vibrant. They blend easily and I can't rave about how good they arw enough.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450, Hi-Rise Sunset 530, Urban Jungle 420, Other more...
These mini palette are so stinkin cute first of all lol second they are so pigmented, I was shocked i wasn't expecting them to be this good. They're at a reasonable price, definitely try them out.
Q & A
Is it matte or shiny?!
How is the quality on these?
How well do these blend out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos