12 varieties available
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Boron Nitride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tin Oxide
- Serica Powder / Silk Powder / Poudre De Soie
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 365 Q&A
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
- "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
- "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
- "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Let me start off by saying that this product is beautiful to look at! All of the colors looked top notch and I love the hint of sparkle. I wore this palette to a job orientation and it worked out so well! The colors blended really nicely and stayed on great through Florida's crazy, always changing weather! I highly recommend this product!
I'm really glad I got the palette that I did because they really are the perfect neutrals. I am lazy and I don't use a primer, so I don't feel like the shadows lasted as long on the lid as some others that I own, but they blended out nicely and for the price I think this is a great palette.
Review for: Matte About Town 480 more...
Love this palette very pigmented easy to blend . Perfect for travel was received by voxbox for review purposes. Very Affordable great drug store brand. Love that there are so many different colors of palettes from neutrals to bold colors would defiantly recommend.
I like Maybelline ! It was easy for application in my eyes. It is shades long- tasting and now I will be going to party ! This is awesome. So I'm sure that this product is incredible. I would like to repurchase. My pro tip is clean the face before you put your make up and the you need to put premier for protection.
Review for: Downtown Sunrise 430 more...
Just received this beautiful palette by Maybelline! For FREE from influencer. These shades are perfect to create a great summer glow look! They are so soft and pigmented. I've been wanting to get my hands on one of these palettes and Influenster really came through! I can't wait to purchase some more of these palettes I highly recommend!
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400 more...
I love Maybelline products!! I was in the market for a new eyeshadow palette to replace my last Maybelline one, when I found this one! I’m not a big make-up person so the instructions on the back were perfect for guidance and the colors are beautiful! Definitely recommend this palette!!
This product is so handy! It's literally what I've kept in my purse for the past week I've even been on a road trip and this was the only shadow I brought. I love the purple tones it has and how all the colors compliment eachother. It's so buttery and blends out so well!
Q & A
Is it matte or shiny?!
How is the quality on these?
How well do these blend out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos