12 varieties available
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Boron Nitride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tin Oxide
- Serica Powder / Silk Powder / Poudre De Soie
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 365 Q&A
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
- "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
- "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
- "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Review for: Concrete Runaway 440 more...
I was blown away by the City Mini Palette! I was so happy with how pigmented the colors were and how easily they could be applied. I honestly liked using this more than my Urban Decay Naked Palette. I will definitely buy all the other color palettes as well. It's a must have product and an easy on the go item because of its compact size. Laaaaav it!
Review for: Urban Jungle 420 more...
I received this product through Influenster for an honest review. The palette colors are beautiful. I love gold and shimmery eyeshadows so that was a plus for me. I like how the gold brightens my eyes. The only downfall for this product is that it wasn't long-lasting whenever I put it on. I'm not a MUA nor do I have high-quality skills in makeup application, but I think this was best used with a cream base.
I saw this in a magazine. I bought it from Walmart. The colors are beautiful. I especially love the blue shade. It's so saturated and stays on for a whole night even with sweat and oil. All the shades are super pigmented and do not bleed into lower lids or your face when applying this eye shadow. I am aiming to buy two more of these in different shades.
Review for: Matte About Town 480 more...
This is SUCH a fun little mini palette. I love it. It has all of my favorite neutrals in a cool and of-the-moment matte finish. I usually prefer sparkles, but this has been a fun challenge to mix the matte eyeshadows with other elements (such as a glittery gold eyeliner) to make new combinations apart from my "usual." I love the size and sleek packaging. GREAT product for the price! Thank you!
Wonderful drugstore palette with several looks inside. The color payoff is great and using primer water will only intensify the payoff. This is drugstore so eyeshadow primer is a must. Day to night glam looks and the small compact size is great for smaller makeup bags.
I just received this in the mail as my first Influenster box and I like it!! The colors are a little out there but they work. I love how the back shows you exactly how to use the colors to make great eye looks and on top of that the colors are so pigmented and creamy
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400 more...
I loved the quality of the shadows! Very buttery, almost like a cream shadow! Full pigment, easily blendable. I took off a star bc this isn't the kind of palette you can use on its own. They're all shimmer shades so you'll need to reach for other shadows to use mattes. It's a great little palette for the price!
I liked the formula and the colors, but I don't really wear colors like this very often, I generally stick to darker and more subtle shades. I really liked the mix of mattes and shiny colors though, I may go out and buy one of the ones with cooler tones, I would definitely use this again. I was happy with the pigmentation, the colors were really easy to apply and only needed one application.
I was very impressed by the quality & pigmentation of the shadows that I received. This is definitely an everyday palette or when you want something more natural & simple & the shadows are very easy to blend too. The look I created consisted of all the shades in the palette & was definitely very easy to create.
Q & A
Is it matte or shiny?!
How is the quality on these?
How well do these blend out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos