12 varieties available
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Boron Nitride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tin Oxide
- Serica Powder / Silk Powder / Poudre De Soie
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 365 Q&A
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
- "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
- "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
- "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Review for: Girls Night Glimmer 470 more...
So I have some mixed reviews for this palette.. I absolutely love the blue glittery shade. It's gorgeous! But the other a little lacking in pigment.. and prepare to have a face COVERED in glitter! I suggest doing your eye makeup first. I was impressed with the amount of glitter in the shadows though. I was worried that it would just be a glitter overspray but nope! There is glitter all the way through! The matte light pink is super soft and blendable. I'm interested in trying the other City Mini palettes.
I got this palette as part of an Influenster campaign, and I'm actually really enjoying it. My palette is 470 Girls Night Glimmer, and the shades are great for summer. They're very pigmented, especially for a drugstore brand, and with primer, I don't have any problem with it staying all day. I do wish this particular palette had a matte shade or two to help blend out the shimmer, plus there is some fallout, but overall a great product. Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Review for: Concrete Runaway 440 more...
I was excited to receive this from Influenster to try for free in the #MaybellineCityMini #voxbox. I liked the size of the palette because it traveled well and fit in my purse. I have been a die hard kat Von D Shade Light palette fan and this just did not holdup. The colors of the Maybelline palette did not blend well and were not long lasting. I felt that after just an hour or so out in the city it was no longer on my eyes. It rubbed off way too easy. I understand it is an affordable drug store brand but I would rather pay a little more and get a nicer palette.
Q & A
Is it matte or shiny?!
How is the quality on these?
How well do these blend out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos