12 varieties available
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Boron Nitride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tin Oxide
- Serica Powder / Silk Powder / Poudre De Soie
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 365 Q&A
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
- "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
- "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
- "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
These are smooth and so pigmented with minimal fall out! I love the colors you can do so many different style with them and it’s something I use almost everyday day! I would definitely but again!
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450, Rooftop Bronzes 400, Urban Jungle 420, Downtown Sunrise 430, Concrete Runaway 440, Chill Brunch Neutrals 410, Matte About Town 480, Girls Night Glimmer 470 more...
Maybelline has done it again. The shades are all beautifully colored and intensely pigmented. I love every single one of them and will purchase every single one of them. Each of them is different in their own way, but the price is so nice that it doesn't matter
Review for: Girls Night Glimmer 470 more...
Maybelline definitely only did ok on this palette and that's being generous. Glimmer is not their strong suit and I say this because their neutral tone in this palette wasn't bad but the rest well there was a lot of fallout and not pigmented. I think the colors are beautiful but I don't think the formula did it justice since it didn't last with or without primer. I think shades with more sparkle tend to be more prone to fallout so its not a surprise. The best of the glimmer shades is the darkest one, most pigmented. Oh I will say that the shadows are creamy and not chalky but still it's not pigmented and there is a good amount of fallout. Received this product complimentary from influenster for my honest review.
First off this mini palette is to die for all the natural shadows I love how it looks. I definitely recommend people to buys this and Plus there different in different palette so you have slot to choose from. 💗👍
Review for: Concrete Runaway 440 more...
I received the Concrete Runway Palette. I had mixed feelings about this at first. I was thinking what drug store palette can compare to high end products. I have to say once I swatched this on my hand I fell in love with the pigmentation instantly. Super pigmented and I am in love with the glitter colours. I think that I will be going on the hunt for the other 5 palettes!!
Q & A
Is it matte or shiny?!
How is the quality on these?
How well do these blend out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos