12 varieties available
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Boron Nitride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tin Oxide
- Serica Powder / Silk Powder / Poudre De Soie
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 365 Q&A
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
- "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
- "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
- "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
The colors on this palate are to die for!!! So pigmented so beautiful and so bright!!! I love maybelline!!!!! And not to mention that the eye shadows last forever! Can't wait to keep playing with it and try new looks
I think these are ok. Nice size for on the go and they give a decent look. It's not my favorite despite I bought my favorite colors. The color pay off is only ok and the look tends to fade.
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450 more...
This easy to use palatte gives you the right about of color. It is the go to going out option. Leaves out the guest work of having to pick what to blend together. The color scheme serves as a road map for your style and inspiration. Helps you spice up and step out of your comfort zone.
I got the concrete runway palette. These are honestly some of my staple shades, since I have blue eyes I love to pair it with nudes, silvers and purples. It is usually very hard to make a good purple, but this one was so pigmented!! Will definitely be using this often.
The colors are perfect! I was surprised how pigmented and sparkly they were. The colors are amazing. Maybelline definitely nailed this pallet. I'd put it up against any high end makeup any day.
I'm kind of sad to say that I'm just feeling so so on this Maybelline palette that I received from influenster to try for freeee for my honest review. I found that there was alot of fallout with the application- I had to proceed to build and build to get the color I wanted. The sparkle also didn't...well sparkle. Without force really 🙄 It did stay once on....But I applied the grey, purple and sparkle. And at the end of the day I can't even really tell the colors. The black and dark purple did make a nice line for me though with the right pencil- for eyeliner. But again, fall out. It's, unfortunately, not something I would repurchase. #thisisano #maybellinefail #influensterreview #whatidislike #mythoughts #myopinion #makeupreview
Q & A
Is it matte or shiny?!
How is the quality on these?
How well do these blend out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos