BY MAYBELLINE

Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.

• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine

• Which is your favorite palette2 Answers
  • The downtown sunrise pallette Maybelline The City Mini P...5 Answers
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
  • "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
  • "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
  • "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Cherene C.
Danielson
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400 more...
I love these eye-shadow s. They are great. Easy to use. I wish they gave you more product. The packaging is OK. I honestly love Maybelline. I would definitely recommend this product. I hope!they come out with more pallets

Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Matte About Town 480 more...
I actually REALLLLYYYY love these eye shadows!!! I adore matte shadows so much! The pigment is very nice but the best part???.... soooooo smoooth!!!! I can't wait to use this on my clients and see how they respond!
Geraldine T.
Elizabeth, NJ
The Maybelline The City Mini Palette I have has very neutral colors which can be worn on a daily basis which I really love. They are very soft and creamy which is very important detail. I would recommend this product to others
Trinay W.
Bensalem, PA
Review for: Matte About Town 480 more...
I was sent a complimentary maybellline matte palette. And it's absolutely wonderful. I love the texture and love that they are neutral colors. It's very good for a natural look. Will be purchasing in the future.
Brittney F.
Hereford, TX
Review for: Matte About Town 480 more...
I received this pallet via Influenster to be reviewed. My honest opinion is that I love the shades and it is a great eye shadow Pallet for the drugstore! Definitely worth your bucks!
Julie B.
The eyeshadow colors are really pretty, the only problem is the color doesn’t seem to stay on your eyes all day. Even with setting spray to hold your makeup on for all day wear it will still run off eventually.
Bita S.
Review for: Downtown Sunrise 430 more...
Loved the shimmery colors. Super glittery and lasted all night! This palette was perfect for my skinniness, especially in the summer when I'm tan! Always love maybelline and these palettes are a great addition!
Justine K.
Charlotte, NC
I loved the colors of this pallets. They were filing and beautiful but still not too bold for everyday wear. I love how they were pigmented and went on smooth. I received this complimentary for testing purposes.
Ashley V.
Gulfport, MS
Much better than I expected! It was lightly shimmery. I hate over the top shimmer but this was daytime friendly. Looked very natural and the colors were really well pigmented. I would definitely buy this product.
Lele S.
Fort rucker, AL
Review for: Matte About Town 480 more...
I was lucky enough to be selected for the Maybelline's city mini pallet voxbox. I got the matte box which compliments my hazel eyes pretty awesome, i must add. Of course i received this pallette free for testing purposes, But my feedback/opinions are completely my own.

Anyway, when i received the pallette, i thought it was two looks in one pallette. So the first time i wore it, i only wore three of the six colors included.

Later, after further inspection of the actual box, i realized that it says to use all six pigments at the same time.

Well we have family pictures coming up so i am excited to try them all on at once, like Maybelline recommends. Over all though, i give this a five star rating because we live in the south and i drive for for hours with my makeup on and my Maybelline eyeshadow did not crease on my eyelids like many do. That's a definite plus. So hazel eyed people, definitely give the matte pallette a go!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
Maybelline The City Mini Palette what's everyones favorite palette out of these??
Islam H.
Gaza
Is it matte or shiny?!
Madison R.
Concord, VA
How is the quality on these?
Kim A.
Lantana, FL
Maybelline The City Mini Palette How long did the colors last for most people? And was it with or without setting spray?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
How well do these blend out?