12 varieties available
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Boron Nitride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tin Oxide
- Serica Powder / Silk Powder / Poudre De Soie
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 365 Q&A
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
- "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
- "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
- "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Review for: Chill Brunch Neutrals 410 more...
I love the colors in this palette. Pigmentation is pretty good, could be a bit better. The browns and purples really compliment my brown eyes, which I love. I've never use maybelline eyeshadow before, but after trying this, I would use it again in the future.
Received the concrete runway mini palette you can create so many glam looks I love how the blend out nicely pigmentation is pretty good for this palette smokey eye looks are great with this one
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400 more...
I was sent this Maybelline City Palette compliments of @Influenster for testing purposes, and it was pretty amazing! When I first swatched the colors I was shocked that it was so pigmented. It was super glittery, so I had to be careful putting it on because there was a bit of fallout. The colors were perfect for day or night looks, and were easy to use. I like how small the palette is and that I could easily put it into my purse without taking up too much space. When I checked the price at the drugstore I was pretty surprised that it was under $10. Overall, I think it is a good product for its price point. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cute and affordable palette for everyday/ on the go wear. Maybelline The City Mini Palette #influenster #maybelline #thecityminipalette #contest #ad #free
Q & A
Is it matte or shiny?!
How is the quality on these?
How well do these blend out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos