12 varieties available
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Boron Nitride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tin Oxide
- Serica Powder / Silk Powder / Poudre De Soie
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 365 Q&A
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
- "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
- "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
- "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
I love love love this pallet! The colors go on super smooth and are easily blended. It is a very compact packaging- very easy to transport and will fit in the typical make up bag. I use it almost everyday and would recommend it to anyone!
Review for: Chill Brunch Neutrals 410 more...
I was very surprised with this palette! The quality of the shadows have definitely improved. I love how compact this palette is as well so it's perfect for your bag. I received the palette "Chill Brunch Neutrals" and I was very satisfied with the color range however I found that I liked the mattes more than the shimmers. The mattes are pretty pigmented for being drugstore and you don't even need to build it up. They do have a little fall out but I feel like that's expected when there more pigmented. The shimmers I wasn't feeling. I wouldn't even call it a true shimmer cause it's more of like a satin shimmer where you can barely even tell there's anything to the shadow but you can tell it's not matte. The formula of the satins seem pretty chunky and you don't get much color pay off even with wetting your brush. Overall I would say this palette is worth the money for just the mattes alone. I was very impressed. Maybelline did a fantastic job on this series. I most likely will be trying the green eyeshadow palette from them as well.
The pigmentation of these eye shadows are amazing. They don't crease or smear. They blend super easy too! I'm not a fan of these colors because I'm more natural but they are fun to play with!! I'm definitely going to buy the more natural looking colors. Great for all day wear.
Review for: Girls Night Glimmer 470 more...
I thought this palette was okay. I'm used to using urban decay products so maybe my comparison was off. If you're looking for all the glitter, this is definitely for you! I received this free from influenster and maybelline to review.
Q & A
Is it matte or shiny?!
How is the quality on these?
How well do these blend out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos