BY MAYBELLINE

Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.

• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine

• Which is your favorite palette2 Answers
  • The downtown sunrise pallette Maybelline The City Mini P...5 Answers
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
  • "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
  • "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
  • "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Tasneem A.
Very creamy and great shade range. Its a very affordable palette and great size to travel with. I have dark brown eyes and I use this almost daily for my go to make up look. The other palettes of this city mini collection are equally nice.
amanda b.
Review for: Urban Jungle 420 more...
my first impressions were i am loving the small, compact size of it! the smaller size makes it perfect for popping into your purse for touch ups throughout the day or to save space while packing for vacation! i also love the decorative sleeve that's around it, it features skyscraper buildings which is perfect for this cleaverly named Urban Jungle palette! if you slide through my photos you will see shots of the look i created indoors as well as out, and also swatches. i tried to use all 6 shades in my look but i still wanted to swatch them for you too! of the 6 shades i'd have to say my favorite colors were definitely the gold color & the darker bronze shade to the right of the gold. they had a nice shimmery effect to them which i used to lighten on my upper lid & i used the gold shade on my lower lid as well. i did notice that i had to apply several different layers to begin to see the gold which is a slight negative but isn't a deal breaker for me. i also noticed that all of the shades, as you can see in my swatch, apply lighter than they look in the palette so if you do want a more bold, heavy look you will have to go over a couple times to achieve that. i did notice a slight fallout as well from the shades but again, not a deal breaker for me. overall i would say that i really like this palette & i am so happy that i got to try this!
Mariah T.
The eyeshadow are not true to the color in the pan. Very hard to blend and when blended they are patchy. I’ve tried to use this palette multiple times but it just didn’t work out. Would not recommend
Shanean G.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love at first sight. This is my go to everyday eyeshadow. It’s very pigmented and there isn’t any fallout. This is affordable and worth way more than prices. I would say this is better than majority of the more expensive palettes.
Brittany P.
Review for: Urban Jungle 420 more...
#MOTDToday I received the NEW Maybelline New York “ The City Mini Palette” in color “Urban Jungle”(UJ). I am reviewing this product complimentary of @Influenster and @maybellinenewyork to review and try. Please understand that just because I received it free does not affect my judgment or review of said product. The UG palette shows promise in the texture area when finger swatched. The color pay off with one finger swirl was good, and easy to pick up. When swatching it on my arm it seemed very buttery and smooth, similar to some of my medium end products. I think this is going to be a favorable palette for women of color.   I like the color layout of the palette. However, I was disappointed to not see a brown transition shade! That would have made it a full look palette. Without a brown I will have to dip into another palette to make my full eye look. But if you would like a nice fall, olive and gold toned palette, then this is the one. Nice pop of color for a summer's night date as well. Stay tuned to see the final look and hear my final thoughts.
#l4like #mayveen #momswithcameras #mua #makeyourselfbeautiful #mom #MUAfan #makeup #sales #goals #makeupislife #beauty #ad #makeupartist #makeupaddict #naturalchix #baby #babygirl #mothertime #mommyblogger #moms #mom #inspiration #freebies #empire
Karen E.
Cincinnati, OH
I have the Make up Shayla palette and it is super Gorgeous! goes on smooth and very pigmented! [product:maybelline-new-york-the-city-mini-palette-x-shayla-eyeshadow-460-shayla-0.14-oz.-compact]
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Review for: Girls Night Glimmer 470 more...
I received this mini palette from the Maybelline VoxBox and I'm so thankful that Thank you, Influenster, to sending this to me for free for my honest review! The Maybelline The City Mini Palette comes in a very convenient compact palette that has 6 shadows with a great range of various colours. As you can see from the swathes on my arm— they aren't super pigmented and there is a lot of chalky fallout from most of the colours as well. You definitely have to work with the shadows to achieve the desired colours. The sparkles in the shadows are very glittery which is a huge plus! The colours definitely match the name for "Girls night glimmer", they are dramatic and vibrant! With this palette I'm going to do a "mermaid" look that's perfect for a pool party just to stand out! (Will post when achieved).
#voxbox #maybelline #mini #thecitymini #cityminis #eyeshadow
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I love Maybelline and their makeup. I tried this palette because the colors were VERY appealing to me. I think they are beautiful! The only issue I had with it is how much glitter it has in it.
Riya J.
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450 more...
I'm actually quite surprised at the quality of these shadows! I haven't used drugstore eyeshadows in quite a few years so you can imagine my surprised. This pallet is highly pigmented, and very easy to blend out the shades. Palette comes with total of 6 shades, 1 is highlighter, 1 shimmer shade, 1 base shade vs all over the lid color, 3 pop colors which you can use as all over the lid or inner corner to darken the outer crease and lastly 1 shimmer shade. The shimmer shade decently pigmented without anything. However, would recommend using fix plus or other setting spray to bring out pop in colors. One con is that there is fallout of shades when applying so would recommend doing eyelook before doing face makeup to make as little mess as possible. Would highly recommend me this palette for people who are looking for a compact palette to travel with which they can use to create a daytime look and nighttime look. Thanks influenster and maybelline for providing me this palette for free to test and provide my honest review. I received the graffiti pop and there are 7 more choices.
VIRGINIA F.
Review for: Matte About Town 480 more...
Hi, everyone i got the city mini palette from Maybelline, and I would like to share with you how amazing is the MATTE ABOUT TOWN. It is a Drugstore palette that includes 6 eyeshadows, the most wearable and  useful colors that you will need to create an everyday look or more glamorous with the darkest colors. It is very easy to blend, a little powdery but not too much, the duration with an eye primer is very good (more than 5 hours for me), the pigmentation is incredible, but the most important for me is the size because is PERFECT to travel with it. I really enjoy it and I will be buying more of them. Too much versatility.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
Maybelline The City Mini Palette what's everyones favorite palette out of these??
Islam H.
Gaza
Is it matte or shiny?!
Madison R.
Concord, VA
How is the quality on these?
Kim A.
Lantana, FL
Maybelline The City Mini Palette How long did the colors last for most people? And was it with or without setting spray?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
How well do these blend out?