BY MAYBELLINE

Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.

• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine

• Which is your favorite palette2 Answers
  • The downtown sunrise pallette Maybelline The City Mini P...5 Answers
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
  • "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
  • "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
  • "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Courteney B.
Glendale
One of the best travel size palettes I have ever seen. It comes with a all over shade, a crease shade, an outer corner shade, and also a gorgeous shimmer . These are the best to take on a trip for convenience
Denise R.
Im in love with this palete i love the colors and the pigmintation in the colors are amazing i give this a 5 stars n i cnt wait to use this palette again!!! Did i mentioned on how amazing the colors blend 😲👌👍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Danielle O.
Socorro, NM
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400, Concrete Runaway 440 more...
For the price of these palettes they are more than worth it!! They feel so soft have great pigmentation and are the perfect size for on the go application! I absolutely love that the shimmery shades feel almost like a wet formula and therefore glide on smoothly and blend out like a dream!!
Drew J.
Denham Springs, LA
This palette has the perfect colors for a girl like me with brown eyes. Each color goes well together and they're so pigmented!! Definitely will be buying more of this brand of eyeshadow. They blend well too!!
Nicole P.
Holiday, FL
Review for: Urban Jungle 420 more...
I personally wasn't a fan on the colors of this pallet, as green doesn't fit with my entire wardrobe but it was easy on the eyes. The quality of the shadow was good, but not very intensely pigmented on delivery. Madeline though is nicely priced.
Hayley M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Matte About Town 480 more...
I like the product. I'm not crazy about the color I received. Very neutral and not anything I would make a full look out of. Something I would reach for for a transition shade. The shadow themselves are created beautifully. Just not wild about it
Kirstin F.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Review for: Matte About Town 480 more...
I am not even joking, this was probably one of the best eye shadows I've have ever worn! It was almost creamy, but blended and stayed put SO WELL! I will be looking into other pallets of this here soon, but the one I received was perfect for me!
Andrea D.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400 more...
I am giving this gift to one of my best friends!! The city mini palette by Shayla is my favorite because it’s so pigmented and stays all day! There is a little fallout but no worries. Just brush off and keep going!
Kelsie R.
Bloomington, IN
when I received this for reviewing purposes I didn't have many expectations but as soon as I swatched them I couldn't believe how pigmented and creamy/smooth they were! I absolutely adore the colors and I can't wait to wear it more in the future.
Katie M.
Kenmore, NY
So, as a product junkie, I have tried MANY Maybelline products. I received my first mini palette complimentary through @influenster and @maybelline. The shadows are super creamy and blend-able, however a couple of the shades weren't nearly as pigmented as the others. I was able to build them up which was great, but the only issue I found, was that the eye shadows faded fast, and almost slipped off. I made sure to prime my eyes beforehand, but for some reason they just didn't last very long. On a positive note, I was incredibly impressed with the pigmentation of the blue and purples, as well as the consistency of them which you don't find very often with drugstore brand shadows. So props to Maybelline for making one of the smoothest and pigmented drugstore palettes out there! I don't think I would necessarily purchase the bright graffiti pop palette again, just because I don't typically wear these colors, however I will be purchasing one of the neutral mini palettes to see if those work a little better on me....plus they look absolutely gorgeous! PRO TIP: wet a flat shader brush with eyedrops, then dip your brush into the shadow of your choice to enhance pigmentation and to prolong wear!
Thanks again @Influenster and @Maybelline for sending me this awesome palette to try! #contest #grafittipopminipalette #influencer #maybelline
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
Maybelline The City Mini Palette what's everyones favorite palette out of these??
Islam H.
Gaza
Is it matte or shiny?!
Madison R.
Concord, VA
How is the quality on these?
Kim A.
Lantana, FL
Maybelline The City Mini Palette How long did the colors last for most people? And was it with or without setting spray?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
How well do these blend out?