12 varieties available
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Boron Nitride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tin Oxide
- Serica Powder / Silk Powder / Poudre De Soie
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 365 Q&A
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
- "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
- "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
- "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Review for: Downtown Sunrise 430 more...
I received this eyeshadow in a VoxBox from Influenster, and I love it! I really like subtle shades and this was right up my alley! The pigment was good, and the colors while subtle, were still bright, giving a nice glow to my eyes! Thanks so much!
Didn't knock my socks off. I know some drugstore brands can compete in quality with more upscale brand but this product did not hold water. They can do more about pigment and staying power. These didn't last long at all and flaked everywhere.
This product was good for the money. It had little bit of fall out but its a eyeshadow. It blended out really well and wore throughout the day. I would but this product again and recommend this to friends and family. Its a good product all around.
Review for: Concrete Runaway 440 more...
got this gorgeous palette free in exchange 4 my unbiased review!! colors are creamy and smooth and goes on without using much pressure!!love the packaging and the fact they give you a guideline as to how to use the palette on the back of the case.
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450 more...
When I first swatch this palette I was a little unsure of it. Once I started playing around with some looks it was so pigmented. Which was shocking for a drugstore makeup palette. I would love to play around with the other palettes to see what cool looks I can create.
Love the matte palette! It's a great everyday use of a makeup. Super affordable and easy to use. You can complete a whole look with just this product. I would recommend to any friend for a staple in makeup bag.
I received this mini palette in surprise from Influenster, and fell in love w the swatches immediately ❤. The colors are so pigmented for a drug store makeup and could be fooled for a high end product. Will be purchasing the others in the collection
Q & A
Is it matte or shiny?!
How is the quality on these?
How well do these blend out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos