12 varieties available
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Boron Nitride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tin Oxide
- Serica Powder / Silk Powder / Poudre De Soie
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 365 Q&A
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
- "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
- "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
- "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Beautiful, amazing shades that made a perfect, shimmery highlight on my lids. They gave me a pretty glow just like a sunrise! So beautiful and so pigmented, perfect for a model off duty look, just like the package said!
Review for: Urban Jungle 420 more...
Great variety of colors that co well together. I wouldn't say these colors I would choose as my first pick but I do like how cohesive the shades are. You can tell it's more of a drugstore quality brand but much better than many. I would buy it in other colors!
Review for: Downtown Sunrise 430 more...
The product was very pigmented and buttery, the shimmers were beautiful and mixed well with my hazel eyes! The packaging is also very nice because it provides a clear image of all the shades. Overall I loved the product and plan on buying some of the other pallets from the collection in the future!!
Review for: Chill Brunch Neutrals 410 more...
I love this palette! Great neutral color combination with very pigmented shadows. I hadn't previously thought about using purple in my neutral look, but this palette changed my mind. It has quickly begun my everyday go-to work look. I highly recommend it and would totally purchase again!
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400 more...
ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY WITH THE PIGMENT AND COLOR PAYOFF. Such a beautiful assortment of colors and the reeeeally smooth texture of the shadows. I have never seen a shadow from the drugstore apply so evenly and so bright. Really wanna check out the mattes now.
Q & A
Is it matte or shiny?!
How is the quality on these?
How well do these blend out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos