12 varieties available
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Boron Nitride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tin Oxide
- Serica Powder / Silk Powder / Poudre De Soie
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 365 Q&A
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
- "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
- "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
- "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Review for: Matte About Town 480 more...
I just loved the colour a in this palette. It has a mix of both matte and satin and is god for creating a subtle smiley eye. It goes really well with my brown tan skin. It is not overly pigmented, but for a beginner like me, it is pigmented enough to create subtle eye makeup
I was sent the concrete runway palette and was super surprised by the product! I would usually choose such bold colors for myself because I tend to get into a rut of buying neutrals. The great thing about the mini palette is it's balance of neutrals and bold fashion colors. They are super pigmented which I didn't think would be the case and the colors are not patchy and have great follow through. There is no fall out which is amazing. The palette is also great for travel which is perfect for summer. Each palette comes with six shades. They also give you a great how to on the back for beginners, to help know where to place each color! I'm super excited to use this for day and night looks! I was sent this for free for testing and given my honest option! Maybelline The City Mini Palette
These palettes are so cute and easy to throw in your weekend bag. Some of the colors are more pigmented than others but overall a great smokey palette. I would love to try the other colors. Thank you Influenster for letting mw try this FREE!
Review for: Downtown Sunrise 430 more...
I really liked the colors and they are a pretty natural which is what I like! The only problem I had was there was a lot of fallout. Normally when you are blending it in you get a little dust of color under the eye, but that wasn't the case for me. I had a lot of product dust off.
I love that I got this palette. I tend to shy away from darker colors but following the suggestions on the back, I was able to create a bold and tasteful look. I love that this palette includes some matte and glittery shades. I can't wait to create more looks with this!
Shades were pigmented, creamy, and quite glittery. Most shades were quite useable, most suitable for a nighttime look. My least favorite shade was the blue, however it would be good to use to make brown eyes pop.
It seems that Maybelline's City Mini Palette will come in six 6-color combinations between matte and metallic colors ... its size is perfect to take it anywhere I would like to have this palette
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400 more...
Absolutely love this product! Would definitely recommend to any of my girlfriends. Very pigmented and easily blended. Don't forget to blend, ladies! Very easy application. The colors in this palette can easily achieve casual looks as well as more dramatic, girls night looks.
Q & A
Is it matte or shiny?!
How is the quality on these?
How well do these blend out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos