BY MAYBELLINE

Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.

• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine

• Which is your favorite palette2 Answers
  • The downtown sunrise pallette Maybelline The City Mini P...5 Answers
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
  • "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
  • "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
  • "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Winona H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great pallet That you can use to make complete looks. The colors are well pigmented and even though there is fall out it was not a big deal to me the packaging is small so it's great for travel and I loved the blending
Jazmin R.
Bronx , NY
Swatches ❤❤This beautiful one here is in shade Matte About Town 480😉🤗😍 (start from top to bottom and numbers on the pallette) from the @maybelline new the citi mini pallette this mini pallete is so compact and easy to go👜👜. It has a creamy formula and super pigmanted you dont need much to see that vibrant color📣📣. The colors are super long lasting so you can wear it all day💅🙌. It also shows up great on the eyes and is easily blended 😍😍😉you can use this min pallette from everthing. Cover the lids, crease, eyeliner, base everything you need to slay the city in one pallette.😉💋👄 To top Maybelline had 8 of these pallettes out so you can go bold dramatic or natural whatever fits your style💅👄💋... you can find these lovely pallettes at your local walmart for $10.😲😲 @Maybelline @Influenster #CityMinis #contest

Pro tip: Make sure to prime your eyes with a good concelar so that the colors can show even better. Also dont forget thta setting your eyes with a setting powder will also make your eyshadow pop💛❤💜

Disclaimer : I received this product for free from influenster for testing purposes only. All thoughts and opinions are of my own. Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Ashley N.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Blushed Avenue 510 more...
The color in these is phenomenal when you first put them on, however if you don't use a primer they fade pretty quickly. There is also a lot of fallout with them which is annoying to wipe off your face mid makeup application.
Dana R.
Hubert, NC
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450 more...
Such a cute palette. I love the colors so much. Several complete looks can be done with these colors. I am not sure how long it lasts on it’s on, but with eye primer it stays til I wash it off. Would definitely repurchase!
Jess S.
Schererville, IN
Review for: Girls Night Glimmer 470 more...
Okay I love love love the colors on this!  I pretty much impulse bought it because of the colors and the glitter.  I've only used one of the lighter colors so far but I found it really nice to apply and super glittery!
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
I got another’s one of the FREE from Influenster ! I was so impressed I had to buy this one ! I love the pigmentation and color! They’re beautiful apply creamy and super easy to blend! Love this one ! I will buy again ! For sure
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400 more...
I received a complimentary Maybelline The City Mini Palette in Rooftop Bronzes from Influenster, to test and review.

I love the size of this palette because it is easy to take with me on the go and at home it doesn't take up much space. I initially was hoping for one of the ones with more bold colour (especially purple to bring out the green in my eyes!) since my eyes have brown in them, my skin is tan, and my hair is brown, but I can't really complain since it was free to test.

I swatched the colours; they were decently pigmented but more so when I sprayed setting spray on my brushes first. I think the lightest colour in this palette took a few layers to show up as well as the rest. I used primer on my eyelids, and everything blended nicely as long as I made sure not to blend TOO much (then all the shades end up looking too similar). There was a little fallout and not much kick up. Every colour in Rooftop Bronzes is glittery, and I would've preferred at least one matte shade so I wouldn't *have* to use other palettes to get a complete look. The eyeshadow stayed on me for a little while without fading or smudging, which was nice.

Overall, I think the shades are beautiful and that this is a nice palette. I am considering purchasing at least one of the other ones (probably Chill Brunch Neutrals). I think the price is nice, for being less than ten bucks. It isn't my favourite drugstore eyeshadow palette, but I do like it and have used it many times in various looks. I plan to keep using it.
Jessica K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400 more...
I received the Rooftop Bronzes city minis palette from Influenster to review at no cost, and at first swatch I loved the texture of these shadows! Super creamy, and the sparkle is amazing! Every shade in Rooftop Bronzes is sparkly. It could use a neutral matte shade, though. I have to combine this with another palette to get a complete eye look.

After a few uses, I'm liking it but not loving it. I did, however, purchase two other City Mini palettes (Graffiti Pop and Urban Jungle), so really for the price they aren't bad. I just had a few issues. I'll elaborate...

On application, I found that the texture of these shadows makes them difficult to blend well. They almost blend too well, I have to be careful not to let the colors get muddy.

As for wear time, it's not the best. These shadows are pretty faded by the end of the day, even with a good primer.

Another issue I had was that two shadows fell completely out of the pans when I turned the palette over upside down. I was able to press them back into the pans pretty easily though, even the shattered one, without adding rubbing alcohol or anything.

However I do like the color combos offered in these small palettes and I do like the creamy texture, even considering its downsides. They're easy to grab and go when I'm in a hurry.

All in all, they aren't bad, but they aren't my favorites.
Alicia M.
Pottsboro, TX
I love this one in the "Chill Brunch Neutrals" the mauve shade plus the glitters are so nice together. Pretty soft and well pigmented. I like the portable size as well. I honestly want all of the city mini palettes.
Jordi D.
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400 more...
They are very pigmented, and blend like a dream. They are like a explosion of shimmer on your eye, but don’t have any fall out. The packaging is OK, I wish you had a mere. I would buy this again because I love it
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
Maybelline The City Mini Palette what's everyones favorite palette out of these??
Islam H.
Gaza
Is it matte or shiny?!
Madison R.
Concord, VA
How is the quality on these?
Kim A.
Lantana, FL
Maybelline The City Mini Palette How long did the colors last for most people? And was it with or without setting spray?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
How well do these blend out?