12 varieties available
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Boron Nitride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tin Oxide
- Serica Powder / Silk Powder / Poudre De Soie
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 365 Q&A
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
- "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
- "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
- "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
These palettes are so cute and easy to throw in your weekend bag. Some of the colors are more pigmented than others but overall a great smokey palette. I would love to try the other colors. Thank you Influenster for letting mw try this FREE!
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400 more...
I absolutely love these colors! They are so pretty and make my green eyes pop! I love this! I was so excited to test it and I will totally buy another one of these when I'm done with it. I already have people wanting to buy my eyeshadow!
Review for: Matte About Town 480 more...
I just loved the colour a in this palette. It has a mix of both matte and satin and is god for creating a subtle smiley eye. It goes really well with my brown tan skin. It is not overly pigmented, but for a beginner like me, it is pigmented enough to create subtle eye makeup
I was sent the concrete runway palette and was super surprised by the product! I would usually choose such bold colors for myself because I tend to get into a rut of buying neutrals. The great thing about the mini palette is it's balance of neutrals and bold fashion colors. They are super pigmented which I didn't think would be the case and the colors are not patchy and have great follow through. There is no fall out which is amazing. The palette is also great for travel which is perfect for summer. Each palette comes with six shades. They also give you a great how to on the back for beginners, to help know where to place each color! I'm super excited to use this for day and night looks! I was sent this for free for testing and given my honest option! Maybelline The City Mini Palette
I really, genuinely like this palate! Obviously, the shimmery silver color is my favorite, but I honestly think I'll use all of them. The packaging is very clean and the palate is easy to open which is handy. I really love Maybelline's products so I'm very excited to get this!
Shades were pigmented, creamy, and quite glittery. Most shades were quite useable, most suitable for a nighttime look. My least favorite shade was the blue, however it would be good to use to make brown eyes pop.
This palette is beautiful. Pigments look deep and dazzling. Great wearability and lasts with little fallout. I truly love the deep colors and the choices all in one small palette. Would love to have them all and at these prices I shall!
Q & A
Is it matte or shiny?!
How is the quality on these?
How well do these blend out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos