BY MAYBELLINE

Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.

• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine

• Which is your favorite palette2 Answers
  • The downtown sunrise pallette Maybelline The City Mini P...5 Answers
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
  • "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
  • "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
  • "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Kira D.
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400 more...
I got the Maybelline "The City Mini Palette" in the color scheme "Rooftop Bronzes". This was received complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes.

Pros:
-Seemingly sturdy packaging
-6 different shades to choose from
-Each shade differs from the others but stays within the designated color scheme
-Great color payoff for 4 of the shades
-Not overly dusty, so application shouldn't be too messy on cheeks
-Colors stay for a couple hours on top of shadow primer (on my oily skin)
-Shimmer is very fine instead of large sparkles
-Packaging includes clear window to see each shade without opening the palette

Neutrals:
-This palette ONLY has shimmery shades; no mattes whatsoever
-Does not include a small applicator like similar cheap eyeshadow palettes
-No pink shades that would do well with bronzes; ONLY browns, tans, and beiges

Cons:
-2 of the darker shades require more material to show color (not great color payoff in these 2 shades)
-Comes packaged with a cheap, paper casing/sleeve that looks unappealing (matter of opinion)
-Did not last all day on top of shadow primer (on my oily skin)

All in all, I think bronze shadows look lovely on every skin color, and these shades shouldn't be any different. For being one of the cheaper makeup palettes around, my expectations did not waver much from my impressions upon receiving this. I would have definitely liked to see some slightly pink shades included with the bronze, though; Other than that, I think this is a pretty good palette for the price I think it is sold for.

(Again, I received this palette complimentary from Influenster and Maybelline for testing and review purposes.)
Dorina A.
New York, Rockaway Beach
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450 more...
The colors are extremely pigmented and have a lot of payoffs. My only problem with this palette is that the shimmers have a ton of fallout underneath your eyes once you apply them.
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
I bought this mini palette at CVS pharmacy. I love the colors the moment I saw it. This is Chill Brunch Neutral. The pigmentation is very good, and the price is affordable. I recommend this mini palette.
Starla M.
Farmington
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Blushed Avenue 510 more...
I like Maybelline makeup. I liked it thirty years ago and I like it now, it performs well, easily blends without being muddy. I like the color story in This palette. It has everything I need and is perfect to travel or throw in your purse and go.
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
Shades that are perfect for my skin tone with just the right amount of glitter. Great for creating a smokey eye. Pallet is the perfect size and ideal for traveling. Must purchase brushes separately. Great price point for savvy shoppers and available at most stores!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Review for: Girls Night Glimmer 470 more...
Let me start out by saying this palette is reasonable for the price. First, the positives. The packaging and layout is cute and fits into the city theme. It is very durable - I accidentally dropped it twice, once into my sink and onto carpet without it shattering. The shimmers look very pretty in the pan. It would make a nice travel palette. Pigmentation of a few of the shades was very good and quite unexpected, especially the bright jewel shade. They were very blendable. The shadows feel buttery to the touch and not hard. Which brings me to the negatives. There is a TON of kick up in pan and TERRIBLE fallout for all except one (maybe two) of the shades. This is extremely annoying and disappointing because it took multiple sweeps of makeup remover to get rid of the glitter covering my face. And I even used a tissue under my eye to minimize fallout because a little was expected for the glitter shades. All but one shade has pure glitter chunks. Anyways, even after wiping countless times with makeup remover, I still had a few glitter chunks on my face. I don't have the time to mess with that. To be fair, I am used to luxury eyeshadows and how quick and easy it is to apply and blend. I truly appreciate getting to try this complimentary from Influenster, and these are my honest opinions.
Samantha H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400, Urban Jungle 420, Downtown Sunrise 430, Concrete Runaway 440, Chill Brunch Neutrals 410 more...
I’m in love with all of these pallets! The colors work so well together and are very pigmented! I️ just got all 5 in a subscription box and am using them everyday. I️ would recommend them to anyone! What a great product! Love Maybelline
Rose M.
This eyeshadow overall is great but has lots of fallout. The glitter colors only have shimmer on the top otherwise very little anywhere else. There is for sure other better alternatives. I would recommend but warning about the fallout.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450, Rooftop Bronzes 400, Urban Jungle 420, Downtown Sunrise 430, Concrete Runaway 440, Chill Brunch Neutrals 410, Matte About Town 480, Girls Night Glimmer 470, Other more...
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well worth the buy.
Ariel M.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Chill Brunch Neutrals 410 more...
This is a great on the go pallet! The purples compliment my eyes very nicely so it is easy to create a look from these colors. It has easy to blend matte shades for the crease and beautiful easy to apply shimmer shades for the lid!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
Maybelline The City Mini Palette what's everyones favorite palette out of these??
Islam H.
Gaza
Is it matte or shiny?!
Madison R.
Concord, VA
How is the quality on these?
Kim A.
Lantana, FL
Maybelline The City Mini Palette How long did the colors last for most people? And was it with or without setting spray?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
How well do these blend out?