12 varieties available
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Boron Nitride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tin Oxide
- Serica Powder / Silk Powder / Poudre De Soie
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 365 Q&A
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
- "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
- "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
- "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Review for: Concrete Runaway 440 more...
I was alittle disappointed that i received such a dark shade palette. I havent been the type of gal to do smokey eyes anymore. However, i used this palette recently for a wedding, mainly using a lot of the lighter colors for the whole eye and with a hint of dark purple. The eye shadow turned out great and stayed on for the whole night. Im happy with the product and will probably look into a lighter palette set.
This is a really nice little palette! The colors are super buttery and blendable, and the shades of blue in this palette are really easy to blend with neutrals for a less vampy look. But you can also really go bold with these blues and silvers as well.
Review for: Urban Jungle 420 more...
I love Maybelline products.. I use them every single day! This palette is better than I expected.. Rich colors that go on easy and wear all day long! It's easy to apply and/or wipe off with a simple brush and/or makeup wipe. I can't wait to try all the colors available in other palettes!
I love this product. it is easy to apply and easy to use. It is effective and works well. It goes on smooth and soft. The packaging and value are great. It is very gentle on the skin. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again in the future.
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400 more...
Yes!!!!! Maybelline coming through with the pigmented drug store shadows! I have gotten more compliments on my eye makeup with this pallet. It's worth having just because of the one shadow that is like white glitter when you put it on, it's amaze balls
Review for: Downtown Sunrise 430 more...
I'm not a big fan of drug store makeup but I must say these colors are beautiful! They are very pigmented. I love the shimmer. To make the color brighter You wet your brush. It really makes it stand out. The palette is small so it fits in my pocketbook
Beautiful set of eyeshadows that actually didn't fade when I wore it out for a few special occasions. I would probably wear a different set more (top roof bronzes or matte about town), as this one is a bit ~loud~ for day to day wear.
The colors are nice, the formula is very smooth and creamy, the packaging is super cute and perfect to fit in a small purse, however the shimmer gets everywhere even when using high end brushes. This pallette is all shimmer except one color. If you like shimmery shadows this may be perfect for you!
This pallet is AMAZING! The blue and purples caught my eye and I just couldn't resist. They are way more pigmented then I expected. Two good swipes and your all ready to take on the world. Definitely want to go back and try to the other two in the line.
Q & A
Is it matte or shiny?!
How is the quality on these?
How well do these blend out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos