BY MAYBELLINE

Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.

• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine

• Which is your favorite palette2 Answers
  • The downtown sunrise pallette Maybelline The City Mini P...5 Answers
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
  • "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
  • "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
  • "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Mon G.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450 more...
I used this palette to create an alien look and the colors are so pigmented! Very smooth, sparkly but without the glittery texture. The colors lasted all night, was going to return after Halloween but decided to keep it!
Mallory L.
Spring Hill
The colors and pigmentation of this palette are excellent. Perfect for a nice daytime/work appropriate look that can easily be touched up for a night out. My only issue I’ve had is the fallout can be heavy. Make sure to use an eyeshadow primer and a setting spray on your brush if you want a heavy metallic look with the shimmers.
Madison V.
This is by far one of my favorite drugstore palettes! It has beautiful colors with great pigments. The only downside is the cheap packaging, that can cause the eyeshadow to break if you're not careful. Overall, one of the best drugstore palettes for a very affordable price!
Krissy P.
Jasper, AL
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450, Concrete Runaway 440 more...
My husband bought these for me and wow he did really good. They are as pigmented and easy to blend as my high end shadows. I love the packaging it allows you to be able to see which palette you are picking up without having to read the back. I will be purchasing the rest of them.
Abby P.
saint louis
For being so inexpensive the colors on this palette are really pigmented and they're all really sparkly. I love to use it for night outs to add a little something to my look. It has a good range of color as well which is nice because you can use it as a daytime or nighttime look.
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450, Urban Jungle 420, Downtown Sunrise 430 more...
I can’t give these a full 5 stars. The colors are gorgeous but they don’t lay down well. Even using my finger to apply the vibrant metallics I had to really work in onto the lid. It’s hard to get color payoff with brush or finger. Once you get it all on, it is really gorgeous!
Angel H.
I love the shades in this palette. I was looking for a shimmery maroon colored eyeshadow and came across this limited edition palette. The colors don’t crease and it stays on all day. I use the Martin shade, the black shade and then I put the gold shade on the inner corners of my eyes.
Alaura M.
Dayton OH
I saw these at my local WalMart and picked it up because I needed something small in my "to-go" makeup bag. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality! They are very pigmented and dont have a high level of fall out. Some shades are dusty, but the overall quality is great!
Paula P.
Bridge City
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400 more...
I have to say that I am surprisingly impressed with this little palette. The colors are stunning and very easy to blend. I find myself using it more than some of my high end shadows. I also love the affordable price. I like it so much that I just bought it in another color.
Obviously A.
Sonora, CA
Review for: Girls Night Glimmer 470 more...
I'm a working mom of four kids... which means after being up all night breastfeeding the baby I got up at 5:30 AM to try to pull myself together for work while changing, dressing and feeding my brood. Somehow I still managed to slap on some makeup and was shocked at how smooth and creamy Maybelline's City Mini Palette eyeshadow went on. I received the "Girls Night Glimmer" set from Influenster for free and ended up applying it with my fingers using a compact mirror over a kitchen table while spooning yogurt into a toddler's mouth and *still* managed to look like a glimmering goddess. The colors are fantastic and perfectly balanced so the two shades of turquoise aren't overpowering. The silvery sparkle is a fine shimmer that comes across as classy and sassy instead of "90's middleschool day-glow glitter shadow" garish. But what really shocked me was that after wearing it through a 9 hour work day and walking home in 105 degree heat, it still looked flawless. No loose chunky glitter stuck to sweat all over my face or shadow bunching into the creases above my eyelids: It was still smooth, glimmering perfection! And my hair was literally SOAKING with sweat! This stuff would be amazing to wear to the club... you know, if I ever went to a club! 😂 Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
Maybelline The City Mini Palette what's everyones favorite palette out of these??
Islam H.
Gaza
Is it matte or shiny?!
Madison R.
Concord, VA
How is the quality on these?
Kim A.
Lantana, FL
Maybelline The City Mini Palette How long did the colors last for most people? And was it with or without setting spray?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
How well do these blend out?