12 varieties available
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Master your own NYC moment with a collection of perfectly curated eyeshadow shades.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Boron Nitride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tin Oxide
- Serica Powder / Silk Powder / Poudre De Soie
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
Top Questions See all 365 Q&A
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
- "This is one of maybellines best products so far the colors are all pigmented and can be used for so many different looks" in 825 reviews
- "I love this palette by Maybelline because its small enough to carry in an over night bag plus the colors are so pretty with my green eyes, I love the glitter thats in it, I bought them all because the looks I can achieve is endless." in 262 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing for drugstore I feel that this was worth the money I would definitely buy the whole range it last long time I love the packaging it's not bulky I recommend the neutral tone pallets for beginners" in 208 reviews
- "This pallet is perfect for summer, and can be used for many looks. The color it's self isn't all that long lasting unless you have a good primer on." in 91 reviews
Review for: Graffiti Pop 450 more...
This palette wasn't the best for me because I'm a browns and neutrals kind of girl but I'm really glad they sent this to me to review for Influenster! I now have a bright blue eyeshadow that I would of never gotten if it wasn't for Maybelline offering this kind of product to review !
Review for: Downtown Sunrise 430 more...
This palette was not very pigmented but the shadows are very creamy and you could do a light eye look with it. My eye color is blue so the shades aren't shades I really would usually wear. I probably wouldn't purchase this exact palette I'd try the chill brunch or rooftop bronzes.
I love that they have some neutrals and surprising colors like camo green. I was hestiant to try some of it since I thought it would be too sparkly, but it was more subtle in shine and color than I initially thought. I have brown eyes and the colors madr my eyes pop in a great way due to the contrasting.
Review for: Matte About Town 480 more...
I actually really like this pallet!! The colors can double for a lot of things!! I used a couple of them as highlighters, blush, and bronzer too! It is pretty pigmented applies great on all brushes. I would recommend this 100%, specially if you're going for a natural or nude look!
Review for: Concrete Runaway 440 more...
The eye shadow didn't really stay on well and wasn't very dark. I loved the colors if they showed up better and stayed on longer. I really do wish I could give a better review as I love Maybelline, but maybe creamier or more opaque. I would recommend for a few hours out, but not a full day or night. Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Review for: Chill Brunch Neutrals 410 more...
I got this in voxbox for testing purposes through Influenster. For free. I loved this palette for the size, quality, quantity. It is amazing for the palette and the shades are perfect for everyday wear. I loved the fact that i just need this one palette to create all my vacation looks . Maybelline The City Mini Palette
Review for: Rooftop Bronzes 400 more...
First of all, love the concept of these. I love neutrals so I had to get this. The pigmentation is pretty good and they blend well. The only thing is I wish it had some matte shades or at least one for the crease. You can create a very pretty eye look with this. Worth a try!
Q & A
Is it matte or shiny?!
How is the quality on these?
How well do these blend out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos