MakeupMaybelline
The City Mini Palette x Shayla014 oz

Maybelline The City Mini Palette x Shayla0.14 oz

Create an impactful look by changing up your eye makeup look from day to night!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline The City Mini Palette x Shayla0.14 oz!
Maybelline The City Mini Palette x Shayla0.14 oz uploaded by Jazmin 1.
Omg I’m adding this compact eyeshadow to My Top 2020 Product List. Can everyone say Obsessed Maybelline x @MakeupbyShayla beauty influencer collaboration. I Love Shayla and her YouTube Channel. This is literally $10
Oxon Hill, MD
Review for: Pack of 2-Maybelline The City Mini Palette x Shayla0.14 oz
Very nice transition from day to night palette. The colors are very bold and pigmented. I love watching Shayla's videos on YouTube and most of her collabs are pretty solid and affordable.
Harlem, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Pack of 2-Maybelline The City Mini Palette x Shayla0.14 oz
I don’t get much use from it only because I have so many other eyeshadow palettes. But this is very cute. The price is right and the size makes it convenient for travel.
OR
The pigmentation on these shadows are so blinding. They blend very smoothly, but they do have a lot of fallout so a little goes a long way.
Review for: Pack of 2-Maybelline The City Mini Palette x Shayla0.14 oz
Haven’t used much but it’s a really colorful palette and helped me achieve this look for the photo shoot.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Pack of 4-Maybelline The City Mini Palette x Shayla0.14 oz
The golden glittery shadows in here are very pretty and I love them I also love the wine colored matte shadow in here to, I've already hit pan on it! However, the black shadow here is not pigmented at all no matter how much I apply it does not get to the pigmentation I want it too. The shadows have a lot of fallout however I don't really mind it.
Cedar Springs, MI
Review for: Maybelline The City Mini Palette x Shayla0.14 oz
I absolutely love this palette! I mean how can i not like it, it literally has my name on it lol. The colors are so pretty. Its one of my go to paletts! Its perfect for travel, its compact but you can still do several looks, neutral and dramatic. I use this several times a week,I definitely would buy this again!
Lima
Maybelline The City Mini Palette x Shayla0.14 oz uploaded by Carolina Patricia V.
Review for: Maybelline The City Mini Palette x Shayla0.14 oz
Me encantan los colores de esta paleta de sombras ya que me permiten crear diferentes tipos de looks, en cuanto a la pigmentación debo decir que no es la mejor paleta que he probado sin embargo me agrada mucho, sobre todo porque puedo darle la intensidad que quiera a los colores y se difumina súper bien..
Review for: Maybelline The City Mini Palette x Shayla0.14 oz
This palette has colors that can be used to create a complete eye look. If this is the only pallets that I have I can't actually create completely and look with it with no problem because they have dark shades, glitters and a soft shade that can be used on the brow bone. I love it. So small than can be taken anywhere and has a complete look on it.
Doral, FL
Maybelline The City Mini Palette x Shayla0.14 oz uploaded by karla trp1588 dv C.
Review for: Pack of 2-Maybelline The City Mini Palette x Shayla0.14 oz
From this palette I am loving the pearly tones as they provide a lot of luminosity and feel creamy, the purple color is turntable, that is, depending on how it gives the light you can see purple or chocolate. This palette would be used for work looks that can be modified in evening looks. Maybelline The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette

Looking for your answer?