Maybelline The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette

by Maybelline

Master your own NYC moment with our newest mini eyeshadow palettes. From Graffiti Pop to Concrete Runway and Rooftop Bronzes, a lasting eye makeup look is always at reach.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette!
Candi W.
Lexington, KY
Maybelline The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Candi W.
Maybelline The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Candi W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this Mini Pallette by Maybelline!! Since starting this app I’ve realized I’ve had or have some quality products by Maybeline. This one is no different. Each shade is so pretty with buildable coverage. & TBH I didn’t even realize how soft each shade was til I searched them; like butter they are!! 🤪😘❤️🥰
αndreα Α.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta paleta para la pequeña que es, es bastante completa o por lo menos para mi, me encantan todos lo colores que trae la llevo conmigo siempre
Erin B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love love LOVE these palettes! I can do different looks and different combinations of colors without breaking the bank, having to keep track of multiple individual eyeshadows, or worry about whether the shades actually match!
K W.
I started using this product when searching for the right colors to use for my wedding. I refuse to use any other brand for eyeshadow because of what Maybelline has to offer with all of their palettes!
Kenya A.
San Francisco, CA
The mini eyeshadow palette are great because you can take them when you are in vacation and the have great pigment and you can bring as many as you want with different colors the other thing is that they are a bit fragile my palette fell once and a shadow broke and that never really happens with my other pallets.
Esha H.
Tracy, CA
Such good pigments, great formulations, and quite pigmented as well. It has some colors that are great dupes for some high end palettes and single eyeshadows for a great price, so definitely worth a buy but if you like to use brushes for the shimmers, then you have to spray it with some setting spray to get it on the brush but otherwise I love them a lot
Rocio P.
Kensington, MD
L O V E IT! It’s an amazing palette, I like to use it on night makeups but it works for daytime too. 10/10
Megan C.
everett
Very nice easy to blend has a lot of fallout but the shimmers off there to die for they look amazing and shimmery asf like never had that much pigmentation from a shimmer before.

Looking for your answer?