BY MAYBELLINE

Dare to go nude! Create 13 eye shadow looks from one palette.

• Smoky or flowers maykup? ? Maybelline The Blushed Nudes® Eye Shad...1 Answers
  • I really wanna try it. But do you guys think it is actually worth...4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a pallette with nudes and pinks, but I te...3 Answers
Maybelline The Blushed Nudes® Eye Shadow Palette
  • "The color selection on the palette is nearly identical to the Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette and the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette." in 2 reviews
  • "The shadows go on VERY light, so make sure you prime a lot before applying this eyeshadow." in 1 review
Shannon F.
Lynchburg, OH
I absolutely LOVE this palette! For so long I thought that I could only use browns and golds. I have been using all neutral colors since I was about 16. Five years later I completely fell in love with the Naked 3 and since I've only ever used brown or gold I didn't want to splurge on that rosey palette. I settled for this-almost-dupe.
I have had this for about 2 months and I can count on one hand the number of times I've used any other eyeshadow or a different palette in that time.... I am absolutely and utterly in love with the colors, I love the application, and the blend-ability.
I always use a setting spray (typically wet & wild) and I use either a concealer or my face primer (Nivea men's sensitive after shave) as an eye primer and this lasts and lasts!! I did have a problem with it creasing once, but I was doing some heavy manual labor that day and sweating up a storm from the heat, I also forgot to prime or use my setting spray that day in a rush!

I am so overly impressed!!!
Jessica B.
Based on my initial dislike of The Rock Nudes, I was not holding out much hope for this one. Knowing Maybelline's other products, though, I hoped it'd be as good as their original nude palette. Which is, as some of you know, one of my favourite drugstore palettes.

I purchased it because it has a similar blushy vibe to the Urban Decay Naked 3 (my favourite of the Naked line) but it is still different enough that it is not an exact dupe. I have to say it blew my expectations out of the water!

The Blushed Nudes palette is much more pigmented than The Rock Nudes and is far better quality. The colours are soft and perfect for work or date night. The formula is smooth (think buttery texture) and I had no problem building on. Better yet, there was no (none!) fall out.

My only problem with the palette is that there were a couple of shades that, somehow, felt out of place in the thick of it. But it's totally worth the price and if you want a softer, feminine look this is for you.
Kimberly T.
I purchased three of the Maybelline New York nude collection. The palettes are : First off being the original Nudes, the Rock Nudes and the Blushed Nudes. These palettes are gorgeous in color. Very well put together and even gives you a chart with different ways of combining colors for your desired look. This is great for novice or beginner make up wearers. In Walgreens the palettes were buy one and get the second half off and since I purchased the original about a month ago buying the other two seemed like the perfect idea. I swatched the colors on my hand with excitement and I was disappointed in the amount of pigment in some and others like the lighter shades were chalky. This was the same experience that I had with the Rock Nudes palette. In order to see the fullness I desired I had to apply multiple coats after using my eyeshadow primer . I guess in that respect it's buildable but that is a lot of extra work that I simply don't have time for.
Amanda R.
I bought this palette on an impulse buy coming through a check out line.
I`ve always been a gold lover and silver lover equally, but going through a long trend of white golds, silvers, and greys I grew tired of seeing much of that offered.
These colours worked well for me, and stayed true , longevity was satisfactory.
I am fair, with grey eyes, and although I loved the light greens and greys in this palette, they really washed me out instead of cool winter pastels I desired .
I did repurchase - I felt the performance , the glistening rich gold nude tones outweighed the 2 lack luster colours.
Yes, it`s a bargain compared to many more high end products, but not such a cheapie that lacks quality or money wasted.
I do not focus on full out full made eyes with a lot of contouring and highlighting or layers of colours , so this works perfect for me for accentuating lids a bit, adding some spark and depth.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
I have this exact blushed nudes eyeshadow palette by Maybelline. This Is My Summer go to eyeshadow because of the blush colors they sit very well on tan skin. And even in the winter time because I do stay tan I will sometimes use them or incorporate some of the colors and with others that are neutral depending on what color I'm wearing for the day. This is an excellent eyeshadow palette and for the price you cannot go wrong and the pigment is just as well as any High brand like Lancome Sephora Clinique Estee Lauder xcetera. Just do the skin test on the back of your hand if you're wondering if the Shadows going to last due to the pigment and if you don't know how to do that look it up on a tutorial it's easy as pie. I recommend this to all of my eyeshadow loving ladies.
Marissa b.
Do you think it resembles anything? (Naked 3 maybe?) The packaging is still the same as the others except this is pink and one came with two appliers? I'm not sure if it's new or I Just got lucky.
I really love these colors and they are very true to the colors in the pan.  I know this is going to be a go to palette for me already because these colors look really pretty together and it's so nice to blend out!
 This is the top row of the Blushed Nudes Palette without flash, The fourth color form the left is by far my favorite and it looks pretty blended out with all the other colors. This is the bottom row of the Blushed Nudes Palette without any flash, these colors are very very pigmented and buttery, I really love the texture kinda different from the others.
Franny G.
Long Island City, NY
I bought this palette because I wanted to see if it was a good drugstore dupe for Urban Decay's Naked3 Palette. While there is definitely a difference in the quality/pigmentation of the colors in the Naked3 vs. this Maybelline palette, if you don't want to shell out the money for the Naked3, The Blushed Nudes Shadow Palette by Maybelline is a pretty alternative. I would definitely say you have to use a primer to get the most out of these shadows, and the pigment is much better on the shimmer shades than the matte ones. The matte colors can be a bit patchy, but build them up a little and they'll definitely show up on your lid. Is this a GREAT dupe for the Naked3? No, but it's still a really pretty eyeshadow palette and is definitely at a good price point!
Heather C.
This palette is a very good option for one's available in the drug store range. The many different shades provide options for both night time and day time looks.

I have hooded eyelids so finding eyeshadow that stays in place and lasts all day is a challenge. These eyeshadows when paired with a decent primer works wonderfully for me. I don't have to worry that my makeup is a disaster or have to constantly reapply it. The colors are fun and flirty, perfect for date night.

However, I ditched the applicator that came with it for some better quality brushes and I don't think the shadows are the best for an intense smoky eye. But there are other palettes available specifically to create a smoky eye.
Christina K.
Whitestone, NY
I have very mixed feelings about this palette. Some of the shades lacked pigment and the formulas of the shades varied greatly. The two lightest shades were very chalky and I could not get them to work for me at all. But three of the shimmery metallic shades (the first in the second row, the fifth in the second row, and the last in the first row) are amazing. Very creamy and highly pigmented. This palette is not that expensive, so this palette might be worth buying just for the shimmery shades, but if you're looking for a palette where you will get use out of every shade, I would pass over this one.
Alissa R.
California City, CA
Honestly, this is one of those "great-dupes-of-highly-priced-make-up" type of palettes. I've used the naked palette 3 a few times before I got to buy this one, and they're super similar (besides the minor fact the naked palette has a few more shades than this one). It has a nice pigment to it, easy to use and even gives you a few ideas for using 2-4 shadows at once looks on the back (I've tried a few, they go together nicely). And they blend together really well, I'm in love with this palette and it's way cheaper too! Like, only $10. I definitely recommend it to my friends all the time.
Sha Z.
Is this palette totally worth the bucks ??
Alyssa M.
I didn't really love the pigments in the The Smokes Nude palette. Is this any better/worth the money?
Rebecca A.
Carthage, MO
Is this long lasting? Does it come on clearly?
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
I haven't seen this around at places near me, but I keep hearing about it. What is the average price for this palette, and do you think it's worth it or should I invest in something like one of the Naked palettes?
Melissa R.
Where can I find this palette?