BY MAYBELLINE

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Dare to go nude! Create 13 eye shadow looks from one palette.

• Smoky or flowers maykup? ? Maybelline The Blushed Nudes® ...1 Answers
  • I really wanna try it. But do you guys think it is actual...4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a pallette with nudes and pinks, ...3 Answers
Maybelline The Blushed Nudes® Eye Shadow Palette
  • "I love this palette! Such pretty colors! Colors aren't very pigmented but that's to be expected from a drugstore brand; however if you use an eyeshadow primer the colors will show and they're so pretty!" in 806 reviews
  • "I love this palette! I definitely love this one more than the original Maybelline Nudes palette. The colors are so neutral and pretty, they complement whatever lip color you're wearing, whatever clothes you're wearing. It's perfect for both looking natural and for glamming it up. It is my go-to eye makeup now." in 373 reviews
  • "The color selection on the palette is nearly identical to the Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette and the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette." in 2 reviews
  • "The shadows go on VERY light, so make sure you prime a lot before applying this eyeshadow." in 1 review
Brenda O.
Ok, so first of all this is a palette that is going to fit a 'natural look' person. The shadows have to be built, I find that it is an office appropriate/everyday palette, offers a quick and natural look. I find that it fits my hectic 5 min morning routine, since I can never go overboard. I also think the formula of this palette is better than the first one with the brown Nudes, the shimmers are not as patchy in this one. Another thing is that the shimmers must be used with fixing spray if you want them to show up, by themselves they show up more like a shimmer veil (very sparse). I would say get it if it is on sale and you want something light. **If you are looking for a Naked 3 dupe then this is not the palette, I think that the wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette is a superior dupe in terms of pigmentation, performance and also price.
Chelsey S.
Boalsburg, PA
If you are looking for an affordable palette for a natural, light, everyday look, this is for you. If you are accustomed to higher-end palettes with rich colors, move along.

The pros of this palette begin with its price and availability. I picked this up for $9.99 at Target. Its colors appear gorgeous with decent variety in the blush color family. The results are light and neutral, no matter the color combination you use. The white is a great highlighter for the brow line and is probably my favorite shade in the palette.

The cons, for me, are much more prevalent than the pros. The colors apply VERY light. Some of the pretty pink shades do not show up on my skin at all, and the darker swatches produce a lot of visible fallout. Further, I bought this palette maybe six weeks ago, and some of the colors are already running out due to the need for lots of layers.

In this case, you get what you pay for. I loved the colors and had so much hope for this product, but unfortunately I will not purchase again.
Keyana S.
This is not a high end palette by any means but it could be decent for those starting out with makeup or those who don't want to break the bank on eyeshadow. Right away I noticed that the 2 applicator brushes that come with this set are not very practical and I feel that it would have been best for Maybelline to have just left them out of the packaging all together! It brings the product's value down in my opinion. The colors are on the warm to cool side so buy accordingly based on your skin tone.

What I did like is this palette's great size! It is small enough to hold in your hand (comparable to the size of the latest smartphones- I have a Samsung S6 Edge and this palette is a tiny bit wider yet a half an inch smaller in length). It can easily fit into any purse, even most wrist-lets or clutches, for on the go touch ups.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando , FL
I returned this item to Ulta after using it for two weeks.

The color story of this palette is just stunning. I really wanted it to work, but these shades are just pressed too hard so the color payoff in swatches and in application is very poor. The military green/taupe shade just looks muddy, there's no green hue to it. The pinky "shimmer" shades perform as satins in my opinion; even if you foil them they just aren't bright enough to pop on the eyes. For such a large drugstore palette (12 shades is a lot), you end up with the same look every time you use different shades, because the colors always muddy together.

I think that Maybelline would have done better to create a quad or a quint with a cream highlight, a pink/rose gold shimmer, a pink or rosy brown transition shade, a greeny/taupe satin, and a deep brown or burgundy matte shade. They could also reformulate these shades to enhance the color payoff, blendability, and saturation of the colors. I think that they have something really special in this color story but the performance is just utterly lackluster.

Would not recommend. However, if they reformulated this palette I would try it again.
Hope J.
Burnet
I’m a beginner, and this is the first pallette I’ve bought. The colors are pretty but too sparkly for my taste, I’m more into matte stuff. I feel like this palette looks better on my olive skinned, brown eyed sister than on my fair skinned, blue eyed self. Again, I’m a beginner and probably applying my makeup totally wrong but all the same I probably won’t be buying this again.
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
This palette looked super pretty, and I'm a sucker for pink eyeshadows, so I had to pick this up at my local drugstore. However, this palette was pretty disappointing. There's not really a lot of pigment, so it takes so many tries for the color to even show on my eyelid. After a lot of tries, the color definitely is pretty, but it takes way too long and it smudges easily. Even though it is a really affordable and pretty palette, I would suggest to spend a little more to get something that's better quality.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I am normally a huge fan of Maybelline products but I am very disappointed in this eyeshadow palette. To start, the colors just don't do it for me, I don't find them pigmented, buildable or blendable whatsoever. When I go to put the eyeshadow powder onto my brush, the powder goes loose on the pallet and I have a hard time getting a good amount on my brush. I hate everything about this pallet and have only used it a couple times untill I finally gave up on it. I love Maybelline products but I'm staying away from their eyes shadows.
Kerri D.
Maybelline lost nudes eyeshadow palette is the best spring summer and even fall palette . I love these natural pink tones I’m blonde so they make my complexion just stand out. The pigment is wonderful the texture is really smooth it doesn’t take several applications for the product to stay on your eyes very little fall off and absolutely worth the price. Maybelline has been offering some really stellar eyeshadow palette. I recommend this pallet amongst many other pallets they offer I love the shades so much
Caitlin D.
Benham, KY
I tried this eyeshadow pallete a couple of months ago and I was skeptical at first because I’m use to higher end brands but I fell in love. For a drugstore pallete I think it comes with a great amount of product. The formula is great and the colors are very pigmented and blendable. The only down side to it is the shimmers are not as vibrant as I want them to be and I feel like they don’t last as long on the eyelid but I did wear it without any eyeshadow primer.
Letisha G.
Oxford, OH
I bought this when it first launched years ago and I wasn't too impressed with it. The pigmentation in the eyeshadow wasn't great and they were kinda,and chalky feeling. I gave a few tries and there was one eyeshadow that I really liked. But it's not worth spending the money on just one shadow. Overall it's not a very good palette, the color scheme is nice but that's about it. The packaging is actually what drew me to it because I thought it was so cute!
Sha Z.
Is this palette totally worth the bucks ??
Alyssa M.
I didn't really love the pigments in the The Smokes Nude palette. Is this any better/worth the money?
Rebecca A.
Carthage, MO
Is this long lasting? Does it come on clearly?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
I haven't seen this around at places near me, but I keep hearing about it. What is the average price for this palette, and do you think it's worth it or should I invest in something like one of the Naked palettes?
Melissa R.
Where can I find this palette?

back