BY MAYBELLINE

Dare to go nude with pure gold! Create 13 eyeshadow looks from one palette.

• Synthetic Fluorphlogopite

• I’m glad people are loving this palette (based on reviews...2 Answers
  • What is the pigmentation of this palette of shadows?15 Answers
  • I have the Maybelline goldens palette and I love it, but ...1 Answers
Maybelline The 24K Nudes™ Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing pallete! It is very pigmented & last almost all day. I have brown eyes & it looks very nice on me. " in 477 reviews
  • "I have the nude set and my sister and I loved it because it was very lendable and smooth! " in 211 reviews
Zoni L.
Valley
I bought this product with high hopes. Theres SO MUCH FALLOUT OH MY GOODNESS! like guys... THIS IS REDICULOUS! And some of the colors dont even come out looking like what they do in the pallet. The pallet itself is made out of cheap plastic and has no weight to it. I like a good heavy pallet. And I would definitely like a bigger print of the QUADS TRIOS and DUOS application diagrams on the back, i have to hold it so close to my face to try and read the small print
Raluca B.
First I should mention that my husband got me this lol for "My husband buys my makeup video on my YT channel" I actually don't think it's that bad. Some shades are more pigmented than others. Some look very sheer, natural. I like the black shade because it's soft, great for every day instead of using eye liner I use this shade. I also use YD primer and the shades pop better. Definitely a more every day , go to the office, minimalistic look with this palette. ❤
tahnea e.
Looking at online reviews people either LOVE this or HATE this. I have oily skin and it worked for me. It is kind of chalky but on my lids that was fine. I like the variety of colors. Whenever there is a BOGO on Maybelline palettes it is just worth the $. I especially like the lip palettes. Compared to an expensive Tarte palette I recently purchased - this palette is easier to use. Not sure how this works on folks with dry skin.
Alison G.
Roseville, MI
No, absolutely not. I dont understand how anyone could get any pigment out of this palette, they are so chalky! It's so difficult to apply to the lid because the formula doesnt adhere to the skin properly enough to have a good coverage. It's almost like a very translucent dusting. Im not into it at all.
Faith B.
So pretty and pigmented for the price you pay for an eyeshadow palette. Maybelline keeps impressing me with all the new things they come up with. I have all these nude palettes but I think so far I've definitely used this one the most. It makes my hazel eyes stand out!
Julie B.
Rochester, NY
I like this palette a lot because the colors are really beautiful and they stay in for a while considering the affordable price. The only issue I take with the palette is that some colors are much more pigmented than others, which takes some getting used to until you remember how much to use of each.
Carrie M.
This palette is similar to the others in the collection, although pigmented they have fall out and are chalky. The packaging is cute and it is around $10. I would not buy this again for myself as I never really felt I could complete any looks with it and passed it on to someone who would use it up.
Kelli B.
Orange City, FL
Though they look highly pigmented these shadows go on dull and almost in pastel versions of how they are presented. The case is hard to get into and the little applicators they included are the old school sponge kind. I think they could have stepped their game up and used actual brushes.
Devin D.
Saline, MI
If you want to try Maybelline shadows I was steer clear of this line. The city mini palettes are quite good, and this palette in particular is not horrible. But like the rest of the line the shadows aren't very pigmented and the mattes can be very hit or miss. The shimmers are alright.
Ena I.
Brooklyn, NY
Alas! High hopes but fell through. Colour payoff is 0 for me and I have dark skin so I need my colours to pop! I really need to lay it on even though I have a primer and concealer on my lids before application and the purple barely show! The only tolerable colours are the pale ones that I use as brow highlights and for my inner eye corners. Other that those, nothing else. It's ok for work as I prefer to be understated especially as I wear a bold lip but outside professional spaces, I have a cream shadow that pops for that.
Stachia M.
Hialeah, FL
Omg how well would you guys recommend this for a beginner ?
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
What is the pigmentation of this palette of shadows?
Amanda R.
I keep fighting the urge to buy this every time I walk in the store but I want to know if it's worth it. What is the color payoff? How does it wear? And what's the staying power? Thanks!
Nataly G.
Brazil,Br
Does it have good pigmentation?
Angie M.
Is this a long lasting eyeshadow?