BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #73 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Dare to go nude with pure gold! Create 13 eyeshadow looks from one palette.

• Synthetic Fluorphlogopite

Buy on ULTA
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This palette is not doing it for me. The shimmers barely show on me unless I use a matte shadow from a higher quality palette and then pack those shimmers on. The darker shadows are merely ok. I can make it work but it takes too much building of product to get the color impact that works for my skintone. The colors show up very well on my mother who cocoa brown. I ended up giving the palette to her. In my opinion, the price needs to come down due to the quality.

I've added swatches to this review because I don't think it is fair when people show swatches of the product packed on because it does not give a real life representation of what to expect. In one swatch I have two sets on my arm one side swatched using the applicator that came with the palette, the other side is a finger swatch. The second swatch image is using a standard eyeshadow brush with two passes. I used Urban Decay Primer Potion before swatching.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Review for: Gold
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes only
Oh my god!!!!!!!! Amo maybelline so much!!!!! Esta paleta es una de mis preferidas para el diario!!!!
This palette has an acceptable pigmentation.Is a very soft shadow to the touch.The black shadow lacks pigmentation is more charcoal but is a usable color.The black shadow with Shimmer is pure glitter gold, I don't like at all.The shade nude is 100% matte tone vanilla very soft to the touch and works to unify the tone of the eyelid.Are twelve very versatile shades for a look makeup daily or smookey eyes.Colors mattes are so pigmented but work with a good primer.
The Shimmer eyeshadow if they are very pigmented and vibrant colours, in general is a palette of medium quality to start with makeup or to get you out of trouble!!!#MNY24K #contest #gotitfree Maybelline The 24K Nudes™ Eyeshadow Palette
Briana J.
Briana J.
Review for: Gold
This palette is great because it transitions easily from light day wear to darker evening wear. It's reasonably priced, the colors are pretty decently pigmented and easy to blend, and they last pretty long. The fallout on these really isn't bad at all either. Better than the covergirl tru naked as far as pigmentation goes for sure! COVERGIRL truNAKED Shadow Palettes #makeupmadness
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Jacksonville, AL
I usually am a fan of Maybelline makeup products such as concealers and highlighters, so I bought this palette in preparation for a wedding. However, I was disappointed in the coverage that it provided. It seemed like the way that the palette was portrayed on TV it gave full coverage, but it didn't matter how much i layered it, it was not getting any darker.
Nelly M.
Nelly M.
si la anterior paletta la utilizo y recomiendo, esta me dejo mas enamorada y me sigue demostrando que no tiene que ser una paletta super costosa para hacer su trabajo limpio e impecable, el tema de los tonos me dejo maravillada y el pigmento mejoro de cero a millon, definitivamente de las paletas económicas que he disfrutado comprar y seguir recomendando!!!
Maika E.
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL
This palette was fairly good for its price. I liked the packaging because it was simple and brown. I bought it at Ulta and at target. It has many natural colors compared to other glitter colors, which I like. Even though I like it and I use it often, I would not buy it again since I have other products that I am trying out now.
Adaias S.
Adaias S.
Doral, FL

Mayballyne the 24 k nude, it's a must-have shade, they should all have it.

Is easy to apply and has a beautiful effect, you can use it for day and night.

Improved applicators that get damaged very fast.
But every makeup lover must have it, for the magnified effects is perfect.
From the end you must buy it without a doubt
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Chanute, KS
The 24k offers a nice splice of colors, however, they are not meant to last. Once applied, they fade, smear, and are wiped away very easily causing more of the product to be used within one facial setting. Though it is offered at an affordable rate, the product does not last as long as other competiting brands.
Christie O.
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Gold
Gorgeous colors and unlike the other nudes pallets these colors are big time pigmented. The shimmers look really pretty, and the mattes are just as bold and pigmented. I highly recommend this pallet if you've been disappointed with the other nudes pallets. The matte black and dark browns make great eye liners!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Madison Hts, MI
I am such a huge fan of this palette. I have the Blushed Nudes and The Smokes and when I saw this palette, I knew I have to have it. I think the price is very reasonable and that the quality is pretty good. I do wish the pigment on two of the lighter shades was better but overall I would recommend it
Stachia M.
Stachia M.
MIAMI LAKES, FL
Omg how well would you guys recommend this for a beginner ?
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
What is the pigmentation of this palette of shadows?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I keep fighting the urge to buy this every time I walk in the store but I want to know if it's worth it. What is the color payoff? How does it wear? And what's the staying power? Thanks!
Nataly G.
Nataly G.
Brazil,Br
Does it have good pigmentation?
Angie M.
Angie M.
Is this a long lasting eyeshadow?