BY MAYBELLINE

Dare to go nude with pure gold! Create 13 eyeshadow looks from one palette.

• Synthetic Fluorphlogopite

• I have the Maybelline goldens palette and I love it, but there is...1 Answers
  • I would really like to try these product !!!1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Stephanie B.
I do understand why this product got quite a few bad reviews from Youtubers, but to me (with my limited palette collection) this pallette really isn't that bad. The colors are not super pigmented but I find with an eye primer and wetting my brush slightly, they show up fine. As a matter of fact, my husband complimented me on an eye look I made with this palette which he kind of rarely does. Many of the shades are more similar to each other than they look in the pan so the range of colors is pretty small, but I do think most of them are "work friendly" for those of us who mostly do nuetral looks. Also, I like the size of the palette because huge palettes are really hard to store. Are there better drugstore palettes out there for a similar price? Without a doubt. But that doesn't make me hate this one.
لميسة  .
queens
This is my second favorite palette from Maybelline because unlike other drugstore brands this one comes in a pretty good sized box and the colors are very pigmented. At first I thought it wouldn’t be so pigmented and won’t blend smoothly. But I was wrong because it’s great to create any warm look or to create a base. The transition colors are also really pretty.
Emmi C.
Shoreline
I personally love shimmery eyeshadows so this eyeshadow palette really hits the spot for me. If you adore shimmery or glittery eyeshadows like me then you would love this pallet. Also, it is very cheap which is really cool. You create so many different beautiful or subtle looks with just this pallet. Also, there’s hardly any fallout at all. I really like this product. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a universal eyeshadow palette.
Ali G.
Roseville, MI
No, absolutely not. I dont understand how anyone could get any pigment out of this palette, they are so chalky! It's so difficult to apply to the lid because the formula doesnt adhere to the skin properly enough to have a good coverage. It's almost like a very translucent dusting. Im not into it at all.
Kelsei P.
Cedartown, GA
I own all the eyeshadow like this from this line the nudes and the rose color.. this is my least favorite one. The pigmentation isn't as good but it is still usable! It takes a little more building on the color than the other but I passed it to my 13 year old sister she loves it.. maybe something good for a beginner!
Carrie M.
This palette is similar to the others in the collection, although pigmented they have fall out and are chalky. The packaging is cute and it is around $10. I would not buy this again for myself as I never really felt I could complete any looks with it and passed it on to someone who would use it up.
Kelli B.
Orange City, FL
Though they look highly pigmented these shadows go on dull and almost in pastel versions of how they are presented. The case is hard to get into and the little applicators they included are the old school sponge kind. I think they could have stepped their game up and used actual brushes.
Dimitra C.
Los angeles, CA
I’m not typically a huge drugstore eyeshadow girl, I usually shop at Sephora or MAC when it comes to eyeshadow palettes, but after trying this one I have to say it was better than I expected! It still doesn’t hold up to the standards (in terms of pigment and blendability) some of the high end brands do, but for the price it’s a great product!
Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
I purchased this Eyes eyeshadow palette at Ulta on sale. I tried it for a couple of days with the same makeup brush and wasn’t impressed. I switched up my brush and it went on very smooth with very little fall out. I discovered I made a poor brush decision, but a excellent decision on the eye shadows.
Green B.
This palette is one of the more basic ones out there but it does the job. It's drugstore so you know it's affordable. The colors don't have the BEST payoff but you can definitely build up the colors. They also go with any look since it's a nude palette
Stachia M.
Hialeah, FL
Omg how well would you guys recommend this for a beginner ?
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
What is the pigmentation of this palette of shadows?
Amanda R.
I keep fighting the urge to buy this every time I walk in the store but I want to know if it's worth it. What is the color payoff? How does it wear? And what's the staying power? Thanks!
Nataly G.
Brazil,Br
Does it have good pigmentation?
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
What is the pigmentation of this palette of shadows?