BY MAYBELLINE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Dare to go nude with pure gold! Create 13 eyeshadow looks from one palette.

• Synthetic Fluorphlogopite

• What is the pigmentation of this palette of shadows?15 Answers
  • I have the Maybelline goldens palette and I love it, but ...1 Answers
  • I would really like to try these product !!!1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "This is an amazing pallete! It is very pigmented & last almost all day. I have brown eyes & it looks very nice on me. " in 477 reviews
  • "I have the nude set and my sister and I loved it because it was very lendable and smooth! " in 211 reviews
Zoni L.
Valley
I bought this product with high hopes. Theres SO MUCH FALLOUT OH MY GOODNESS! like guys... THIS IS REDICULOUS! And some of the colors dont even come out looking like what they do in the pallet. The pallet itself is made out of cheap plastic and has no weight to it. I like a good heavy pallet. And I would definitely like a bigger print of the QUADS TRIOS and DUOS application diagrams on the back, i have to hold it so close to my face to try and read the small print
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
Wow! This product really suprised me by how pigmented this palette is! This palette is very buildable but some of the shades avrey difficult to blend. Some of the darker shades stained my skin. I really love the mixture of shimmer, matte, and tranistion shades there are although the shimmer shades you have to pack on to get them to show up. Some of the pans in my palette did start coming out! I do feel like this product is worth the money i paid! I bought this from walmart!
Raluca B.
First I should mention that my husband got me this lol for "My husband buys my makeup video on my YT channel" I actually don't think it's that bad. Some shades are more pigmented than others. Some look very sheer, natural. I like the black shade because it's soft, great for every day instead of using eye liner I use this shade. I also use YD primer and the shades pop better. Definitely a more every day , go to the office, minimalistic look with this palette. ❤
tahnea e.
Looking at online reviews people either LOVE this or HATE this. I have oily skin and it worked for me. It is kind of chalky but on my lids that was fine. I like the variety of colors. Whenever there is a BOGO on Maybelline palettes it is just worth the $. I especially like the lip palettes. Compared to an expensive Tarte palette I recently purchased - this palette is easier to use. Not sure how this works on folks with dry skin.
Alison G.
Roseville, MI
No, absolutely not. I dont understand how anyone could get any pigment out of this palette, they are so chalky! It's so difficult to apply to the lid because the formula doesnt adhere to the skin properly enough to have a good coverage. It's almost like a very translucent dusting. Im not into it at all.
Faith B.
Dalzell, SC
So pretty and pigmented for the price you pay for an eyeshadow palette. Maybelline keeps impressing me with all the new things they come up with. I have all these nude palettes but I think so far I've definitely used this one the most. It makes my hazel eyes stand out!
Alexis c.
Lakeland
I got this palette when I was kinda a beginner in makeup and most of the colors barely have any pigment some have a decent amount of pigment though mainly shimmers. The colors are patchy but u can make a decent look with the palette but I would not recommend it
Mandy B.
The  Maybelline The 24K Nudes™ Eyeshadow Palette is my everyday palette.  I absolutely love all of the colors!  It's very versatile.   I can go from day to night with this palette and I feel that it is well pigmented.
Stephanie M.
Waverly
I was so disappointed with this palette. The colors look so pretty in the pan but I had a hard time applying it and it took alot just to get it on. I love maybeline so I had high expectations and hopes for this but was really let down. I gave it to my niece and she was excited and happy about it so I guess it wasn't a total loss!
Julie B.
Burlington
I like this palette a lot because the colors are really beautiful and they stay in for a while considering the affordable price. The only issue I take with the palette is that some colors are much more pigmented than others, which takes some getting used to until you remember how much to use of each.
Stachia M.
Hialeah, FL
Omg how well would you guys recommend this for a beginner ?
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
What is the pigmentation of this palette of shadows?
Amanda R.
I keep fighting the urge to buy this every time I walk in the store but I want to know if it's worth it. What is the color payoff? How does it wear? And what's the staying power? Thanks!
Nataly G.
Brazil,Br
Does it have good pigmentation?
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
What is the pigmentation of this palette of shadows?

back