MakeupMaybelline
The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes035 oz

Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz

Dare to go nude with pure gold! Create custom eyeshadow looks with Maybelline New York's The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. This 12-shade metallic eyeshadow palette features dazzling nude eyeshadow colors infused with gold metallic pigments. From...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz!
Ohane C.
W Valley City, UT
Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz uploaded by Ohane C.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz
I’m not sure how much I like it but I definitely have a lot complaints about this eyeshadow, it looks beautiful but it isn’t that great thing, when you apply it is really hard and it’s hard to come makeup brush and it is not strong, it leaves a light shadow and to make it looks stronger you need to apply it several times.
Brittany F.
Richwood, TX
Review for: Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz
I purchased this along with a bunch of Maybelline palettes a while back. I used this one the least unfortunately not because it is bad I just didn't wear a lot of the colors.
Brandi M.
Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz uploaded by Brandi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pack of 2-Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz
This pallete looked amazing in the store while in it's package and I was very exited to try this but after applying I was extremely disappointed. Some of the shades were blotchey/patchy and some applied really nicely and blend pretty well but show up better when I wet my brush but still wasn’t super pigmented. Overall this pallet didn't create the look I wanted even after trying different techniques. Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz
Bria M.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz
This palette was given to me as a gift and I really liked it. It works really nice for doing more night time or smokey looks. The formula can be a little dry but they still work fine.
Doua B.
kelibia
Review for: Pack of 4-Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz
Les fards se travaillent très bien, un peu poudreux pour les irisés mais c'est domptables Le fait que la palette soit transparente donne envie de l'utiliser. A l'arrière il y a des looks "déjà prêts", des sortes de mini tuto avec des fards de la palette, génial quand on manque d'imagination !
Karovii B.
70599, Stuttgart
Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz uploaded by Karovii B.
I loved this product and they are very pigmented eyeshadows. Easy to apply and I use it for multi-purpose. This would be improved by adding a mirror. It meets my all expectation. It's really affordable. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Anjali K.
none
Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz uploaded by Anjali K.
Review for: Pack of 3-Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz, Pack of 4-Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz, Pack of 2-Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz, Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz
Nice palate it is pigmented and glides on the skin.. Easy to use or apply..... And not so pricey.. I am happy with it. And to be honest they should have added the name to the shade so it would be fun to use... It's long lasting... Yes I think I will highly recommend it to you dear...
Holly M.
Personally, I really like this eyeshadow palette. The colours In this set are nicely pigmented and has a good range of colours, the only thing I don’t like is that the brush isn’t very strong.
Ashritha P.
visakhpatnam
Review for: Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz
Didnt really like it .colours are of gud qualiy but not at all pigmented .only three colours are really awesome but others are dissapointing and not worth the cost
suhani J.
20-2-744 jamiya nizamiya ,hussani alam , Hyderabad,telangana
Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette The 24K Nudes0.35 oz uploaded by suhani J.
I love this eyeshadow palette this is so pigmented and so awesome colours into it I have 2 palette of this we can create so many looks from this palette this is my life safer palette I love this much this is my daily use palette I would like to recommend this to you all this is pocket friendly and very good product

Looking for your answer?