BY MAYBELLINE #26 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Achieve eyebrow impact that lasts for days with the Maybelline TattooStudio™ Waterproof Eyebrow Gel!

Fill and color your eyebrows with this ultra-resistant TattooStudio™ Waterproof Eyebrow Gel. The sculpting tip and eyebrow spoolie work together to create fuller-looking brows that last for days. Does not smudge. Does not transfer. 98% saw fuller and thicker eyebrows, 93% saw gel does not transfer, and 88% would recommend to a friend.

Benefits:

• Fill in eyebrows with a gel formula that lasts up to 2 days
  • Instantly colors and defines for full eyebrows
  • Eyebrow defining tip fills and grooming spoolie blends for fuller-looking brows
  • Available in long-lasting shades

How to Use:

Step 1: Use sculpting tip to fill mid-brow and tail, moving outwards.

Step 2. Lightly fill in inner brow.

Step 3. Blend using grooming spoolie.

Step 4. Allow time to dry.

• Can you use this to help with drawing hairs?3 Answers
  • I really want try this. Please let me no if it’s any good ??4 Answers
  • alguien que me diga su experiencia con el producto ??2 Answers
Maybelline TattooStudio™ Waterproof Eyebrow Gel
  • "I have been waiting for this product to drop in the U.S. and it finally did! So I snagged it up as soon as I saw it. I was disappointed that it wasn't like the product I had seen released in other countries (a tint/stain that you peel off after a certain amount of time.) But I tried it anyway and it has become my fave brow product. The colors are spot on, unlike other products where I find that I have to go a shade darker. I paid around $10 at my local walmart. The instructions are very simple and the product is so easy to apply. I would recommend this to any one. From beginner to expert💖💖 Photo is after removing my makeup." in 130 reviews
  • "this is good product, if u want perfect brows u must buy it , it is long lasting and waterproof , recomended evryone , i must buy it again  , i use it always because i have very short and bad eyebrows , so perfect product ,  perfect shades for all color brows" in 35 reviews
Crowned G.
So I'm definitely not mad at this brow gel. So I'll state the pros, cons, and facts of it.

The facts are that you can purchase it at your local Walmart and Target for $10 which is a steep price point for Drugstore but not too bad considering the quality of it. You get .23 FL oz in the tube as well. Currently, there are only 4 shades available which are Blonde, Soft brown, Medium brown, and Deep Brown. The product is very thick so I personally like to go in with a brow powder to create the shape and fill some in then go in with this gel to fill it in ALL the way which is what I did in the photo. The shade I found to be perfect is 255 Soft brown. The product comes with a spoolie and the brow gel so you can start off with brushing the hair into place, then applying gel, then brushing/smoothing the gel to cover the entire area.
Pros:
Because it is thick, you are able to fill a lot in very easily.
Promises up to 2 day wear time
Affordable
Creates Fuller, thicker brows
Transfer proof
Cons:
Took me a long time just to find the shade Soft brown near me in Target and Walmart.
Because it's thick, you can easily get it everywhere.
Only four shades
Smells like a paint factory

Overall, I think its a good product and worth a try. So I'll give it 4 🌟, just because the smell at first isn't very pleasing but it doesn't linger. (This was my honest opinion, I bought it with my own money.
Kathy D.
Palmer
This would be a 5 star product for me if the applicator wand was a different design and you didn't need any other products to perfect your brows (it is recommend you still use a liner in addition to this). I am a product of the 90s super thin brows so the wand is too big for me to effectively use without making a mess so I need to use a small angled brow brush to apply it with precision. It is VERY pigmented (start with a light hand) which is perfect for my brows (or lack thereof lol) so I can draw them thicker and in my desired shape. It lasts all day and once dry a light brushing (a spoolie comes with it) blends it well for one of the more natural and best brow looks I've been able to achieve! I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it to those with this sparse brows in need of a product to basically create brows.

In short,
PROS
•very pigmented
•great staying and lasting power
•dries quickly
•blends out well
•holds brows in place
•comes with a spoolie
•good amount of product

CONS
•still need a brow pencil/other products in conjunction
•price point a bit high for not being a product that can be used alone
•applicator is on the big side

Overall I really like this product and recommend it to others!
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I am absolutely amazed with this product! I have been trying to stay away from drug store brands because I’ve noticed the difference in quality a lot more lately. However, a friend of mine sent me a link to the 3 Day brow tint in this same line and I was like I HAVE to have it! I actually stumbled upon the brow gel accidentally when I mistook this for the brow tint BUT what a great mistake I made. THIS product is amazing! It advertises that it will stay for 2 days and that it’s water and smudge proof and it is 100%!
I got the soft brown color because that’s all my Walmart had aside from blonde and deep brown (which looked black). My immediate thoughts were it was going to be too light but it actually is a pretty close match; I could probably use the Soft brown and the medium brown and still have my brows match. I noticed secondly that it comes with a fluffier applicator which isn’t the hardest to figure out but using an angle brush works a lot easier and makes it more precise.
The packaging didn’t really tell you anything but application tips so I was thinking it was going to be a shiny gel like wear which at first, turned me off. I very much like a matte finish BUT I was like if I let it set maybe it’ll be ok. So I let it dry without touching it for about 15 and it does dry matte but I had to trial and error that. But all in all this product is amazing! It does last for two days and it is smudge and water proof. Another good thing is it comes right off with makeup remover no problem! This is my new favorite brow product, hands down!
Cherry 🍒.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Wanted to try this because it was an inexpensive version of the wunderbrow. Overall I like this product, but it isn't close to being a holy grail for me. It depends with this product, a little goes A LONG WAY. Definitely have to work with it to see how you like to apply it. I like my brows filled in, somewhat natural, stroke like hairs so I apply this with my own brow brush (abh brush). Some days it works good, some days I hate my brows. You definitely have to work with little product and build it up because your eyebrows will be splotchy! That's one of the reasons why this brow product isn't my preference because it is very splotchy. It doesn't dry too harsh though and it is easy to fix. It's also inexpensive so you can't go wrong with that. I use this with a nyx brow pencil because it doesn't give me that definition I like. I think it is better for brows that are more full and bushy and are looking for a TRUE natural fill in.
Kristina C.
Somerville, MA
Review for: Medium Brown more...
I received this brow tattoo gel as part of a VoxBox. My brows are naturally pretty well shaped and not too sparse so for every day looks I like to throw on a brow gel and go. The thing I like about brow gels is that they’re quick, easy, and 1-step go-to’s. That’s where my first issue with this gel comes. The applicator is somewhat like a doe foot applicator you’d find in a lip gloss, which makes it difficult to apply evenly. It also requires you to use a spooly brush to then distribute product evenly through, and smooth, hairs. I find that the applicator/product formula makes it hard not to accidentally get product on your skin. It comes out pretty thick which again makes it hard for easy application. All this said, the formula feels nice and pliable, not sticky or crusty or hard, once it’s dried, and it looks really nice and wears well throughout the whole day. Overall I give 3 stars just because it’s so difficult to put the product on but once it’s there it stays and lasts all day.
Breanna M.
Kissimmee, FL
I definitely do like the ease of applying this with the little spoolie wand this is already stored in the product. I especially like it when I know I'm going to be working outside all day here in Florida in the summer, and I won't wear any other makeup because I know it's going to all melt right off anyways. I would say, though, that in combination with the oil that is produced on my forehead and my glasses, sometimes the inner corner of my brows will rub off and streak. However, I hate that I cannot really shape my eyebrows very precisely. You have to be okay with a natural, less groomed appearance for your brows to like this product as an everyday item. I also felt that the extra rubbing I had to do at the end of the day to get all of the gel out of my brows did pull out some of the hairs I have worked really hard to grow back after over-plucking in high school.
Manee Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Deep Brown more...
This isn't a bad product, but I wouldn't recommend it or buy it again. I hate the applicator so I used this with an angled brow brush. The product looks nice, but it wasn't natural looking on me. The reason why I give it three stars is that it's not truly waterproof. I tested it after waiting about 10 minutes for it to dry. If it was raining, I'm sure it would stay put. I saw YouTubers rubbing this product and it wasn't smudging. However, when I touched it, it definitely smudged. And when I saw other YouTubers testing it with their makeup removers, they were claiming that they had to rub pretty harshly until it began to smudge. But this came off very easily for me with one easy swipe of a baby wipe.
Overall, if you don't want to spend a lot on something high end, then I would recommend this with a different brush. But I think ABH Dip Brow or MUFE Aqua Brow are better alternatives that last a long time.
Candice C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I received the  Maybelline TattooStudio™ Waterproof Eyebrow Gel in Deep Brown, and it honestly took a few tries before I was ok with it. As I naturally have full brows, I'm generally a pencil girl and just fill in a few sparse areas I might have.

It was my first time using this product, and I truly only recommend it if you have naturally full brows with enough hairs for the product to catch on to. If your brows are super thin and sparse, you're better off using a pencil so you can create the hair like strokes that you need.

The brow gel definitely doesn't move when you use it, so you have to move quick. If you make a mistake, you can simply use a q-tip and some micellar water and clean up.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Wow this product is awesome I a blonde age almost 60 years old. But barely any eyebrows. This is my magic cure that I've been waiting for. It does not really stay on for the amount of time it says but who cares. I've just started to use it so I have not really used it to its full advantage. I see so many videos out their of people that say they need help. 😂. Well I say they don't really know what some people deal with. I either young or older. Some of us really had little small eye brows to start with. I can't afford to go out and buy ever product that I see a video on, or on the market. I yes I think this is new item can use some Improvement.
Kayla Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
this product ended up being what i've been searching for FOREVER. i have very little natural eyebrow left - i have to draw most of it in myself. for that reason, i find brow pencil tedious and prefer to use pomade. with other products i have still had issues with streakiness or bare spots. not with this one! it goes on opaque, works beautifully for 'building' structure to sparse brows, and stays put till you scrub it off - literally. i really have to rub to get it off. no more worrying about my brows disappearing in the rain or heat.

i WILL say it's best to use this product with your own brush dipped directly against the wand. the wand itself picks up WAY too much product and it will get everywhere. using your own brush will give you the best precision - i use an abh brush so i can fill in then flip to the spoolie and blend it out. perfect!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Which color would you use if you have black hair?
Livvi D.
Is it easy to come off?
wissam b.
relizane
What is the best mascara that gives volume and longer size at the same time??,
Emese B.
It it waterproof? How did it hold up for you guys? Were you overall satisfied with the product?
sonja l.
I want to try this product it looks grate any firdictvon it??

back