Maybelline TattooStudio™ Waterproof Eyebrow Gel

Achieve eyebrow impact that lasts for days with the Maybelline TattooStudio™ Waterproof Eyebrow Gel!

Fill and color your eyebrows with this ultra-resistant TattooStudio™ Waterproof Eyebrow Gel. The sculpting tip and eyebrow spoolie work together to create fuller-looking brows that last for days. Does not smudge. Does not transfer. 98% saw fuller and thicker eyebrows, 93% saw gel does not transfer, and 88% would recommend to a friend.

Benefits:

• Fill in eyebrows with a gel formula that lasts up to 2 days
  • Instantly colors and defines for full eyebrows
  • Eyebrow defining tip fills and grooming spoolie blends for fuller-looking brows
  • Available in long-lasting shades

How to Use:

Step 1: Use sculpting tip to fill mid-brow and tail, moving outwards.

Step 2. Lightly fill in inner brow.

Step 3. Blend using grooming spoolie.

Step 4. Allow time to dry.

How long does it last?
How in the world would you use this ?
Is this clumpy or does it look heavy?
Start your review of Maybelline TattooStudio™ Waterproof Eyebrow Gel!
Product Highlights
...local walmart. The instructions are very simple and the product is so easy to apply. I would recommend this to any one. From beginner to expert💖💖 Photo is after removing my makeup.in 130 reviews
this is good product, if u want perfect brows u must buy it , it is long lasting and waterproof , recomended evryone , i must buy it again  , i use it always because i have very short and bad eyebrows , so perfect product ,  perfect shades for all color browsin 35 reviews
19 hours agoDudley
Review for: CHOCOLATE BROWN, BLACK BROWN
This product is so bad! So thick first of all, there is so much on the wind it’s self that you are wasting a lot of product by wiping it off otherwise you’re going to get a very clumpy thick brow. Second it is extremely sticky from the second you apply it to your brow even when it sets down it remains sticky which I absolutely hate. I wouldn’t buy not recommend. Much better brow gels out there , this one has no benefit!
4 days ago
Review for: DEEP BROWN
This is my first time using any kind of brow gel, I figured I'd start with a drug store brand first before trying something more expensive. I do think there needs to be a better selection of colors as deep brown is a little too dark but the other colors seemed too light. Otherwise I think the packaging is great. It dried quickly and didn't smudge.
a month agoTucson, AZ
Review for: DEEP BROWN
One of my favorite drugstore finds! This little tube is packed with pigment and can help style your brows in many different ways. The applicator is a fuzzy wand that does a great job on grabbing your eyebrow hairs and lightly coat it with product. I be sure to do this carefully as the formula is on the more liquid/watery side. This method allows for the product to be build-up and give the illusion of longer brow hairs and fully brows. Another method to use this is with an eyebrow brush, with the gel as a pomade/brow gel product. I use  Anastasia Beverly Hills #20 Dual Ended Brow & Eyeliner Brush for full control of mimicking brow hairs. The brow gel lasts and doesnt budge til I take off my makeup at the end of the day! Would recommend this to others. And I will repurchase!
2 days agoBorger, TX
Review for: AUBURN
I’m glad that someone is making products for those of us with red/auburn hair. I really wanted to like this, but oh boy - it is so messy. Entirely too much comes out at once. Once you scrape off the excess product, you find out that the brush isn’t good, which makes even application nearly impossible. I would not buy this again.
8 days ago
Review for: BLACK BROWN
The main issue I have with this is the brush/wand. There is a brush to like paint on the gel and then it comes with a wand which is what you really want to use but you can’t leave it in the gel and so you don’t know what to do with it. I would have liked this so much more if the primary tool was the wand (like mascara).
3 days agoIdaho Falls, ID
Review for: MEDIUM BROWN
Before getting my eyebrows microbladed this became my go to! I still use from time to time just to add in some fill. I love that it doesn’t wipe away from your finger, i had to use makeup remover for it to come off. The price point is very fair for the quality of the product, most definitely recommend!
2 months agoOwego, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the price point and the ease of use for this product. It made my brows look really nice in a jiffy.BUT Dear Maybelline.... WHY a doe foot applicator?! Why not a spoolie? I know a spoolie is included but that’s just nonsense to me! This is my only complaint... I like it otherwise.
a month agoJacksonville, FL
Maybelline TattooStudio™ Waterproof Eyebrow Gel uploaded by Amber Y.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: MEDIUM BROWN
If you’re not using Maybelline TattooStudio™ Waterproof Eyebrow Gel you’re missing out. Yes this product can fail if used in the wrong way. Always use an angled brush!! I use NYX Pro Dual Brow Brush. I use the angled end to paint on my brows but always brush the product through!!
4 days agoAntioch
I love this. It gives a very natural look to your brows. The spoolie/wand makes it very easy to apply. I like the fact that it actually stays with me for 2 days like the marketing states. The shade I have is like a brownish black so it perfect for me. I would recommend this.
2 months agoUpper St. Clair Township
This gel made my brows feel like they were covered in cement and made them two shades darker than I wanted. You have to work fast to get your brows how you want them because once they're dry it's a pain to take a spooly through them to adjust them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...