BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersMaybelline
TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 023 fl oz

Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz

Achieve eyebrow impact that lasts for days with the Maybelline TattooStudio™ Waterproof Eyebrow Gel!

Fill and color your eyebrows with this ultra-resistant TattooStudio™ Waterproof Eyebrow Gel. The sculpting tip and eyebrow spoolie work together to create fuller-looking brows that last for days. Does not smudge. Does not transfer. 98% saw fuller and thicker eyebrows, 93% saw gel does not transfer, and 88% would recommend to a friend.

Benefits:

• Fill in eyebrows with a gel formula that lasts up to 2 days
  • Instantly colors and defines for full eyebrows
  • Eyebrow defining tip fills and grooming spoolie blends for fuller-looking brows
  • Available in long-lasting shades

How to Use:

Step 1: Use sculpting tip to fill mid-brow and tail, moving outwards.

Step 2. Lightly fill in inner brow.

Step 3. Blend using grooming spoolie.

Step 4. Allow time to dry.

No se porque mi ceja no queda con el producto barios días ?
How much it last?
I want something that lasts all day but looks natural? Is this a good product to try?
Start your review of Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz!
Product Highlights
...local walmart. The instructions are very simple and the product is so easy to apply. I would recommend this to any one. From beginner to expert💖💖 Photo is after removing my makeup.in reviews
this is good product, if u want perfect brows u must buy it , it is long lasting and waterproof , recomended evryone , i must buy it again  , i use it always because i have very short and bad eyebrows , so perfect product ,  perfect shades for all color browsin reviews
Roxane D.
Vitry-en-Artois, Pas
Produit sympa son packaging est original. L'application est simple si l'on possède le ou les pinceaux adaptés pour avoir un travail de précision.
betty P.
I tried this product but I do not find it practical at the application or I do not know how to do it but it is a good product that is convenient if you have no time.
Saneep H.
Chestermere, AB
Review for: BLACK BROWN
this product is useful for a couple days or less. it was kinda hard to apply & i did use a different brush to apply it instead of the one it came with. i took a shower a day after applying and some did come off so it doesn’t really last as long as it says but it’s still useful and helps save time.
Angie M.
Courlon-sur-Yonne
Bon produit effet rechercher mais alors pas du tout waterproof en un coup d’eau tout a disparue laisser posée 30min et même comme ça rien ni fait , rapport qualité prix mais juste pour ce maquillée .
Alessia L.
Review for: SOFT BROWN
It’s ok I guess . There are so many improvements to do here . I think the formula is off , I mean coming from a girl whose fav eyebrow gel is Anastasia ... but I mean it’s waterproof so that’s something , but the product itself is too sticky and it doesn’t blend very well I don’t know ...
Yadira O.
Heber, CA
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz uploaded by Yadira O.
Review for: CHOCOLATE BROWN
Hello!!! I want to recommend this eyebrow gel, by Maybelline. This gel is for your eyebrows to look beautiful and also with a long duration and you do not have to worry about them removing make-up!! 🥰
Nathalie M.
Anthony, NM
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz uploaded by Nathalie M.
Review for: SOFT BROWN
I’ve recently starting using this eyebrow gel and it’s sooo good. I just had to get this product I literally didn’t had to use a pencil anymore it’s very pigmented & it lasts all day long , I love it so much i recommend it 🥰
Cindy S.
Perris, CA
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz uploaded by Cindy S.
Review for: DEEP BROWN
I like the idea of this product, but it is not very easy to handle from my point of view, I think it needs a little more to make it possible to use it on all types of eyebrows, or to help shape the eyebrow better!
Dustie B.
Shawnee, OK
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz uploaded by Dustie B.
Big fan of this product. It works, it stays, it does what it says and it makes your eyebrows POP! A fun way to spruce up your look is to play up your eyebrows. Fresh face + brows for days 😍
Alicia H.
1,489 reviews
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: BLONDE
I am a natural redhead, but my eyebrows and lashes are very blonde. So when I don't have any brow makeup on, I almost look like I don't have any eyebrows and they appear very sparse even though they are not and they definitely do not match the color of my hair. I was excited to try this because since the pandemic hit, I have not been getting my eyebrows professionally henna tinted. I figured thus gel formula, which says it lasts for up to 2 days would save me time doing my eyebrows every day with makeup and lots of tiny detail and precision. I will say the applicator it comes with is not ideal. But it does give you a little spoolie in addition. Start with a clean, dry face. I dip the spoolie in, remove excess and start at the ends of my eyebrows and work inwards to where they are naturally supposed to be more sparse. A little goes a long way, so don't apply too much. Overall, I am happy with the results and it helps me have cleaner, more precise brows but I definitely don't think they last 2 days. This product doesn't stand a chance to my oil based cleansing balm and other facial products. Directions day to avoid the brow area, but I feel weird about skipping those areas when washing my face in my regular skincare routine. Plus, its hard to avoid. Overall, I like it though!

132 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole R.
Lordsburg, NM
il y a un an
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz This is my go to eyebrow makeup! What works best for you guys?
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
il y a 2 ans
Jessi A. il y a un an
Yes! Just need to do it before it dries!