MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersMaybelline
TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 023 fl oz

Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz

Achieve eyebrow impact that lasts for days with the Maybelline TattooStudio™ Waterproof Eyebrow Gel!

Fill and color your eyebrows with this ultra-resistant TattooStudio™ Waterproof Eyebrow Gel. The sculpting tip and eyebrow spoolie work together to create fuller-looking brows that last for days. Does not smudge. Does not transfer. 98% saw fuller and thicker eyebrows, 93% saw gel does not transfer, and 88% would recommend to a friend.

Benefits:

• Fill in eyebrows with a gel formula that lasts up to 2 days
  • Instantly colors and defines for full eyebrows
  • Eyebrow defining tip fills and grooming spoolie blends for fuller-looking brows
  • Available in long-lasting shades

How to Use:

Step 1: Use sculpting tip to fill mid-brow and tail, moving outwards.

Step 2. Lightly fill in inner brow.

Step 3. Blend using grooming spoolie.

Step 4. Allow time to dry.

Algien me podria decir si marca bien la ceja?
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz This is my go to eyebrow makeup! What works best for you guys?
How do you remove product? Does it pull eyebrow hair?
Start your review of Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz!
Product Highlights
...local walmart. The instructions are very simple and the product is so easy to apply. I would recommend this to any one. From beginner to expert💖💖 Photo is after removing my makeup.in reviews
this is good product, if u want perfect brows u must buy it , it is long lasting and waterproof , recomended evryone , i must buy it again  , i use it always because i have very short and bad eyebrows , so perfect product ,  perfect shades for all color browsin reviews
Alicia H.
1,374 reviews
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz uploaded by Alicia H.
Review for: BLONDE
I am a natural redhead, but my eyebrows and lashes are very blonde. So when I don't have any brow makeup on, I almost look like I don't have any eyebrows and they appear very sparse even though they are not and they definitely do not match the color of my hair. I was excited to try this because since the pandemic hit, I have not been getting my eyebrows professionally henna tinted. I figured thus gel formula, which says it lasts for up to 2 days would save me time doing my eyebrows every day with makeup and lots of tiny detail and precision. I will say the applicator it comes with is not ideal. But it does give you a little spoolie in addition. Start with a clean, dry face. I dip the spoolie in, remove excess and start at the ends of my eyebrows and work inwards to where they are naturally supposed to be more sparse. A little goes a long way, so don't apply too much. Overall, I am happy with the results and it helps me have cleaner, more precise brows but I definitely don't think they last 2 days. This product doesn't stand a chance to my oil based cleansing balm and other facial products. Directions day to avoid the brow area, but I feel weird about skipping those areas when washing my face in my regular skincare routine. Plus, its hard to avoid. Overall, I like it though!
Whitney W.
Cheraw, SC
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz uploaded by Whitney W.
Review for: MEDIUM BROWN
I love this product. It does not disappoint. It definitely stays on for 2 days so yes it's long lasting. It took me a few trys to perfect it but now it looks so good when I wear it. It's easy to use once you get the hang of it. I will definitely continue to buy.
Ana G.
Boise, ID
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz uploaded by Ana G.
Review for: WARM BROWN
Ladies and gentlemen you're seeing the best amazing product for your eyebrows, I just bought it a few months ago and now I can't live without it!
Natalie T.
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: BLACK BROWN
This brow gel has won me over! The best drugstore brow gel. This is so easy to apply and comes with a spollie brush. No irritation on my sensitive skin. This lasted while I was swimming in the pool and didn't come off until I used micellar water. Very affordable and I'll buy again. Sweat proof, lasted during my workout. This don't smudge at all and I'll recommend. [product:maybelline-tattoostudio-waterproof-eyebrow-gel-medium-brown--0.23-fl-oz]
Marieh T.
Gotha, FL
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz uploaded by Marieh T.
Este tatto makeup para cejas es súper bueno! Literal, te deja las cejas pintadas hasta el día siguiente jajaja
Angie T.
Waukegan Illinois
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz uploaded by Angie T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My brows thank you for making them natural and on fleek . The coverage is perfect and perfect for my shade as well . They don’t move anywhere when I have it on .
Leslie G.
Odessa, TX
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz uploaded by Leslie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: DEEP BROWN
Is a good product. is a pigmented brow gel. the pigment is too much so you have to apply very little and carefully because it is very intense. what I liked is that it really is waterproof and everything. It lasts all day without problem. I loved it.
Samiha A.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz uploaded by Samiha A.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: WARM BROWN
I USE THIS WITH MY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DIP BROW POMADE AND LITERALLY THIS IS THE BEST COMBO EVER IT MAKES MY BROWS LOOK FLAWLESS LOVE ITT Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz
Natalia R.
Fayetteville, AR
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz uploaded by Natalia R.
This is my all time favorite brow product for many reasons: 1. It’s waterproof so it lasts all day and it does not smudge at all 2. It looks natural and they have a variety of colors 3. It lasts a LONG time, I usually have to buy it once a year and I do my eyebrows almost every day 4. It’s only $10!! I don’t use the applicator it comes with ( I find it too thick) instead I use my Anastasia brow brush and I dip it on the product to create hair-like strokes.
Mrs. M.
Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Medium Brown- 0.23 fl oz uploaded by Mrs. M.
Review for: MEDIUM BROWN
🔥Some Like it Hot🔥 I used this brow gel for today’s look and I am loving it! No eyebrow pencil needed. This brow gel is easy to apply and comes with both a wand and a mini eyebrow brush to smooth out the brow gel for a more natural look. The product is supposed to stain your brows so that you don’t have to fuss with them for a few days but I clean my skin thoroughly every night so it does come off during my nightly routine. I am very impressed with this product and I will repurchase. 🍦The Scoop🍦 Eyeshadow Primer: • [user:lagirlcosmetics] Pro Concealer in “Vanilla” Eyeshadow: • [user:bhcosmetics] Studio Pro “Ultimate Artistry” Palette Eyeliner: • [user:wetnwildbeauty] H20 Proof Lipstick: •Velour Liquid Lipstick in “Doll Parts” by [user:jeffreestarcosmetics] Lipgloss: • [user:fluidebeauty] Eyelashes: • SILKSENCE Magnetic 🧲 Lashes from Tydeea T. Highlighter: • [user:jeffreestarcosmetics] Skin Frost in “Peach Goddess” Blush & Bronzer Duo: • [user:elfcosmetics] Foundation: • [user:lorealmakeup] Infallible #420 Loose Powder: • Detty N. “Fit Me” Translucent Brows: •Tattoo Studio Brow Gel in #257 by Detty N. Face Prep: • [user:vaselinebrand] Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter • Sam M. Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil • [user:shiseido] Wrinkle Resist 24 Day Cream •Moisturized Beauty Blender with [user:pixibeauty] Glow Tonic and Sabina A. Rose Water • Derma E. Oil-Free Moisturizer Activated Charcoal Tags: 🏷 #makeup #beauty #selfie #lookoftheday #photooftheday #motd

129 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole R.
Lordsburg, NM
il y a 3 mois
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
il y a 8 mois
Jessi A. il y a 5 mois
Yes! Just need to do it before it dries!