BeautyEyeEyelinerMaybelline
TattooStudio Sharpenable Gel Pencil Longwear Eyeliner Makeup, Smooth Walnut, 004 oz [name: actual_color value: actual_color-smoothwalnut]

Delivering smooth strokes and intense color, this waterproof eyeliner glides on seamlessly for our longest-lasting wear yet! This sharpenable pencil eyeliner delivers pigment-rich hues, precise definition, and an up to 36-hour wear that lasts from day-to-night and beyond. From classic black to bright white, and every brilliant shade in between, this collection has a perfect shade for your every mood. Waterproof, smudge resistant, fade resistant, and sebum resistant. ?Tattoo Studio Sharpenable Gel Pencil draws on up to 36-hour tattoo intensity ?Long-wearing eyeliner glides on smooth and delivers intense eye definition in one stroke ?Available in a collection of 9 long-lasting shades ?Waterproof, smudge resistant, sebum resistant, and long wearing for up to 36 hours Ingredients:Inactive Ingredients: G2015031 INGREDIENTS DIMETHICONE TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE POLYETHYLENE ACRYLATES/STEARYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE NYLON-12 PARAFFIN POLYISOBUTENE CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX / CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE SILICA ALUMINA PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE TIN OXIDE BHT [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77510 / FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE CI 77000 / ALUMINUM POWDER MICA CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 77400 / COPPER POWDER CI 75470 / CARMINE CI 77266 / BLACK 2 CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE ] F.I.L. D223943/2Ingredients: G2015031 INGREDIENTS DIMETHICONE TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE POLYETHYLENE ACRYLATES/STEARYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE NYLON-12 PARAFFIN POLYISOBUTENE CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX / CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE SILICA ALUMINA PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE TIN OXIDE BHT [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77510 / FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE CI 77000 / ALUMINUM POWDER MICA CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 77400 / COPPER POWDER CI 75470 / CARMINE CI 77266 / BLACK 2 CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE ] F.I.L. D223943/2

Is this product water proof ?
Does this product burn sensitive eyes?
Start your review of Maybelline TattooStudio Sharpenable Gel Pencil Longwear Eyeliner Makeup, Smooth Walnut, 0.04 oz. [name: actual_color value: actual_color-smoothwalnut]!
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Maybelline TattooStudio Sharpenable Gel Pencil Longwear Eyeliner Makeup, Smooth Walnut, 0.04 oz. [name: actual_color value: actual_color-smoothwalnut] uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I wasn't really sure that a gel pencil would be good for my waterline but I'm very impressed with both the look and feel of this Maybelline TattooStudio Sharpenable Gel Pencil Longwear Eyeliner Makeup, Smooth Walnut, 0.04 oz. I got the blackest color they had and it's great. No smudges yet and is supposed to last 24 or 36 hrs but I'm not sure about that with the way I'm using it. I've always used Rimmel but they are so soft and hard to sharpen I thought it was time to switch it up. Im attaching a photo with the eyeliner as well as a Nyx pallet I reviewed awhile ago. I practiced on my granddaughter last night too lol.
Kelly V.
Jackson, NJ
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. Has amazing staying power and the color choices are great. This eyeliner is a great value.
Devatana X.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this gel eyeliner, been using it for five years and I like it that it doesn’t smear or smudge. It is waterproof and in addition it does stay on your skin all day without fading.
April T.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Maybelline TattooStudio Sharpenable Gel Pencil Longwear Eyeliner Makeup, Smooth Walnut, 0.04 oz. [name: actual_color value: actual_color-smoothwalnut] uploaded by April T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tattoo Studio is my favorite brand for eyeliners. It does not budge from the waterline and I have many backups of the black color. I grabbed the brown for the days I want a little lighter look. I know this product and I love this formula so I know it wont let me down. Absolutely worth the money!
Sarah W.
USA
I use this on my upper waterline. Stays all day and doesn’t flake off into my eyes. I wear contacts and this works great. This is the 4th time I’ve bought this liner. Color I use is bold brown. It’s dark but looks more natural than black.
Jennifer  A.
Saint Paul, MN
love the rich color and smooth application, only disappointing thing is you can't twist up for more product, seems like a waste
Jessica W.
frontroyal
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It’s not expensive and stays on all day. I work in a kitchen and the heat is insane, after a 8hour day it’s still holding strong.
Emily F.
Springfield, MO
This is my everyday go-to liner.  I suffer from weepy eyes (allergies) and this thin crayon liner stays put.  The walnut shade is a medium brown - there is a darker brown but I find it to be a bit harsh, kinda like using black.  I highly recommend this gel pencil liner.
Carrie F.
Madison
This does not rub off on any other part of my eyes. I only do my waterline on the top of the eyes and it does not rub off to the bottom like a lot of pencils. This makes my eyes seem so much bigger. I’m not sure if it’s my pencil sharpener or the pencil itself but I haven’t had much luck in sharpening it. I left it out in my car in the cold over night and the black part fell all the way out of the pencil and then it was useless. I would buy again to try a different sharpener and not leave it in the cold!
Kelly R.
This is my go-to, absolutely favorite eyeliner, that I have bought for the longest time. It stays on all day, it's hard to smudge, has very rich color, and I would recommend to anyone who wants long lasting effects for all day wear. It'll go with any event, and it will not fail you.