BY MAYBELLINE

Achieving perfectly defined natural-looking eyebrows has never been easier! Our 1st eyebrow tinting pen features an exclusively-designed multi-prong tip that delivers the look of natural, hair-like strokes instantly. Our long-lasting formula delivers up to 24 hour wear that is smudge-proof and transfer-proof.Packaging May VaryAngle multi-prong tip across brows and draw hair-like strokes from anchor to tail. Repeat as desired for added intensity.Warning: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected, or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.

Color Palette: Medium Tones

Color Family: Brown

Suggested Age: 13 Years and Up

Health Facts: Aluminum-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free

Product Form: Liquid

Beauty Purpose: Defining, filling, shaping

Karina O.
Port Arthur, TX
I absolutely hate this product. The color is waayyy off from what it is described to be. It smells/feels like a legit marker. It has no softness to the tip so it scratches the skin. Totally not worth $8, not aure if i would even pay $1 for it truthfully. Its a good concept but poorly executed. It probably has the same affect a sharpie would. I would not recommend this product.
Vanessa A.
Fort Bragg, NC
I did like this product and it does give a more natural look to the brows but I still need to practice using it more to perfect it because if I shake the pen and dab it onto my brows somw hairs will look way too dark and blotchy even after combing through them but it's not a terrible product !😊
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
I got like 2 uses out of this, and it scratched my face. It was very pigmented and lasted through the day but, it was basically useless after 2 uses. Also, if you do use it, use it before any other makeup because it doesn’t go on top of makeup?!
Juliet L.
Elizabethtown
This product is so awesome I have never used anything on my brows before and i am considering using products on my brows now because of this I'm in love.
Mary G.
Miami
This product doesn’t just fill in your brows and then you have to try to make them look real. It actually makes strokes that look like actual brows. It takes some practice, but you can watch videos to see the best way to do it. Try this before buying an expensive brand....
Beverly C.
Edroy, TX
How realistic does this product make your eyebrows look?