MakeupMaybelline
TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 355 Soft Brown004 fl oz

Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 355 Soft Brown0.04 fl oz

Achieving perfectly defined natural-looking eyebrows has never been easier! Our 1st eyebrow tinting pen features an exclusively-designed multi-prong tip that delivers the look of natural, hair-like strokes instantly. Our long-lasting formula delivers...

Hey friends! Is this a good product to get the micro-bladed eyebrow look?
how well does this work ?
Is this product beginner friendly?
Start your review of Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 355 Soft Brown0.04 fl oz!
Melissa W.
Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 355 Soft Brown0.04 fl oz uploaded by Melissa W.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Pack of 2-Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 350 Blonde 0.04 fl oz
I ran out of my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and thought I’d give this a try. I was curious to see how natural my brows would look with this multi-prong tip as I’ve been curious about micro blading but don’t want to take the plunge. Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 355 Soft Brown0.04 fl oz is definitely an interesting product but my personal results were not good. 1. It took me three times as long to achieve eyebrows... that I unfortunately wanted to wash off immediately. 2. I don’t know if there was something wrong with my applicator but it would not dispense product evenly on my brows like it would on my hand. As you can see from the pic, I kept thinking the applicator was clogged and repeatedly tested it on my hand throughout the arduously long process of filling in my brows. 3. Each time I made a stroke to fill in my brows, the applicator made a scratching sound when it came in contact with my brows (another reason I repeatedly tested the product on the back of my hand) at one point I pulled out an eyebrow hair with the applicator. My results definitely didn’t look natural because I wasn’t able to create hairline strokes from “head to tail” like it states on the directions. The Pro’s: after 12 hours the product did not transfer, the product also did not smudge. It’s also a great price point if you can get the product to work properly. I like to test products over a period of time to give them a fair review but I don’t think I want to subject myself to this again.
Lydia B.
Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 355 Soft Brown0.04 fl oz uploaded by Lydia B.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 365 Deep Brown0.04 fl oz
I like how this maybelline eyebrow tint last long and doesn't smear, but do to me having faded microblading eyebrows within the first application my eyebrows were a bit orangey, red but after a few more applications it turned dark brown. Maybe would consider purchasing in black instead.
Kayla F.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 360 Medium Brown0.04 fl oz
This is advertised to be “like microblading” and that it’s supposed to draw small individual lines. Unfortunately she I used it the tips didn’t retain the product. I had to press harder and get the flat end against my eyebrow to get color out. Then it went on like a highlighter, in a thick line.
Emiliya M.
Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 355 Soft Brown0.04 fl oz uploaded by Emiliya M.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I like to do my brows by myself ,and this pen is perfect for it.You can easy color your brows,and they will have a perfect looking.I like the color.Recommend to you. Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 355 Soft Brown0.04 fl oz
Alexys G.
Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 355 Soft Brown0.04 fl oz uploaded by Alexys G.
Review for: Pack of 2-Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 360 Medium Brown0.04 fl oz, Pack of 2-Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 365 Deep Brown0.04 fl oz
I tried these brow tint pens to give my eyebrows a little extra boost. I was hoping I could achieve a natural looking brow, but instead it looked like I took a marker and painted my brows. It did not blend in or look natural at all. The pens were easy to use and the tint applied smoothly, but the end result was subpar. This product might work better for someone with fuller eyebrows, but it did not work for me. I do not plan on purchasing these again.
Rosa E.
Arlington, TX
Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 355 Soft Brown0.04 fl oz uploaded by Rosa E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve tried this a few times and have no complaints since it does fill my eyebrows in sparse areas. But might as well use a pomade since It doesn’t give you the natural looking effect. It might work for you so give it a try!
Amanda B.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 355 Soft Brown0.04 fl oz uploaded by Amanda B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Pack of 2-Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 355 Soft Brown0.04 fl oz
soooo STORYTIME! i wanted to try a drugstore brow product & at the beginning I was SKEPTICAL AF! BUT I used it today & my brows looked eh and a lil patchy. Is it a quick life saver?Yes. But is it something I would recommend to someone? Probably not. Additionally, you need to wait for the previous product in your brows to dry before applying more💀. The tip also drys & you have to shake it but BEWARE! SHAKE W/THE CAP ON!! I didn't & product was THROWING itself EVERYWHERE in my bathroom🙃
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 350 Blonde0.04 fl oz, Pack of 2-Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 350 Blonde 0.04 fl oz
One of my favorite brow products to date! You don't have to buy luxury to get a nice brow product! I really like how the shade matches my brows and how natural it looks with the small strokes !
Sherry K.
Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 355 Soft Brown0.04 fl oz uploaded by Sherry K.
Review for: Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Tint Pen Makeup, 350 Blonde0.04 fl oz
I love this brow pen! It’s so convenient, easy to apply and great for brow shaping. I like that the tip has grooves and that it mimics brow hairs. I continue to buy this product and would recommend for others that have light, patchy brows.
Katarina R.
Hanover, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is nice. I like the shape of the brush as it makes the lines look like brush hairs. The color is nice on my brown eyebrows. Very pigmented and can accidentally be overused. I like to put gel overtop for perfect brows.