MakeupMaybelline
TattooStudio Brow Pomade Long Lasting, Buildable, Eyebrow Makeup, Light Blonde011 oz

Achieve the look of full, sculpted, and natural looking eyebrows in three easy steps: outline, fill in with buildable coverage, and blend. It’s designed to perfectly match the color of your brows and is formulated for long-lasting, waterproof wear....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Long Lasting, Buildable, Eyebrow Makeup, Light Blonde0.11 oz!
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Long Lasting, Buildable, Eyebrow Makeup, Light Blonde0.11 oz uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Long Lasting, Buildable, Eyebrow Makeup! I have sparse, thin brows naturally so I need a little something something to fill them in and build with. This is super easy to work with and quick! It set right away and I believe will last. I definitely recommend especially to a newbie.
Pennee V.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup, Blonde0.11 oz
Ive tried the Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade a few times now and I am really enjoying it. I tried pomadd years ago and was terrible at it so I used a pencil for a ver long time. I decided to get back on the horse and try a pomade again. I have light eyebrows and I have a hard time finding a shade thats not orange or grey. The blonde is a perfect neutral shade for me. Its inexpensive and I love that it comes with a brush and spoolie.
Acausha B.
Sandy, UT
Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Long Lasting, Buildable, Eyebrow Makeup, Light Blonde0.11 oz uploaded by Acausha B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Way better than spending 20$ for other pomades. Last well, light brown is a great match! Maybelline #naturallook #makeup OFRA NIKKIETUTORIALS Glazed Donut Highlighter Lash Couture Naked Drama, Organza
Danielle S.
Wood River , IL
Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Long Lasting, Buildable, Eyebrow Makeup, Light Blonde0.11 oz uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Target
I actually wear the black and it’s my favorite! I’ve been doing my eyebrows for over 18 years and this is by far the best brand!

Looking for your answer?