MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerMaybelline
Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil Eyeliner

Maybelline Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil Eyeliner

Meet our 1st blendable mechanical gel pencil liner. Just blend and set for a smoldering smokey look. Maybelline NY?s Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil glides on smooth for a sultry blend and smoldering tattoo matte finish. This smudge proof eyeliner doesn?t smear?even in the inner line. It?s a long lasting waterproof eyeliner that?s formulated with powder in a gel, leaving behind a smokey, blurred and elegant look. Plus, it?s designed with a precision application tip for ultimate control. Now available in three shades, Smokey Black, Smokey Grey, and Smokey Brown. Ophthalmologist tested and is suitable for contact lens wearers. Step 1: Apply tattoo studio smokey gel pencil eyeliner along the upper lid and lower lash line for intensity Step 2: Use the blender to smudge out the look. Sets for up to 36HR. Step 3: Eyeliner is easily removed at home with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100percent Oil-Free Makeup Remover. Warning: eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic

Have you tried Maybelline Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil Eyeliner ? Do you recommend it to last a whole work day?
Start your review of Maybelline Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil Eyeliner!
How would you rate this product?
Atlanta, GA
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Adoris G.
I liked the skinny tip, still working on mastering the thicker tip with the smokey eye look. The application is smooth and lasts a long time.
Bronx, NY
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Kayla S.
smuges before it dries and when it dries and sets it sets for along time i wore the eyeliner for 12 hr straight and ni smudge i even did a wing with it and took a nap woke up went to class eyeliner still was on point this is anazing i eish they had more than 3 collors like a olive a forest green a navey and a cream and a white and. mustard yellow would be nice in this formula hopefully they add on. thanks ingluencer for giving me this product to reviw i found my replace ment for my marc jacob eyeliner this is now my new fave.
Independence, MO
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Garrett K.
I used this twice so far and loved both times!! The first time I used it as a regular eyeliner and the second day I blended it out and used it to create a Smokey eye! Super adorable and blended with ease!
Murfreesboro, TN
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Baylee K.
I really like this eyeliner! I’m not too picky, but it does a great job of staying on all day and making my eyes pop. I love how easy it is to apply!
Westminster, CO
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Rachel W.
The tip is easy to get a clean line. The smudger was average and didn’t seem to smooth out but flare out where I could get the same look if I went out and didn’t take my makeup off so I would look like this the morning after but the eyeliner itself is great!
Casper, WY
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Mckenna F.
This worked so well! I was nervous that it was going to smudge everywhere throughout the night but it didn’t it stayed exactly where I put it and it blended out so well. I will be buying again.
Mount Ida, AR
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Delia D.
I love that it’s mechanical so I don’t have to worry about sharpening it ever. It’s convenient and applies dark. Smooth as butter. I would recommended for women on the go for sure.
Guyton, GA
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Angel H.
This pen makes putting eyeliner under my top lid and on the bottom so effortless how smoothly it glides! And the color stays on well!
Pasadena, TX
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Judith L.
I really loved this eye liner. It was smooth and really pigmented. Perfect to create a Smokey eye look.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Prabjot K.
loved it so much. i did a smokey eye with it and it comes up really good. going to purchase it in the future for sure.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lemon Grove, CA
il y a 9 jours
Sierra M. il y a un jour
Love it! It lasts a whole a day for me, from chasing after my two year old and being outside in the heat all day