MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerMaybelline
Tattoo Studio Liquid Ink Liner Henna Brown - 008 fl oz

Maybelline Tattoo Studio Liquid Ink Liner Henna Brown - 0.08 fl oz

Create your most attention-grabbing eyes yet with TattooStudio Liquid Ink Eyeliner. The fade, smudge, and sweat-resistant formula glides on with one quick stroke. This game-changing liquid eyeliner features intense color pigments and a precision tip for effortless application.

Aqua \u002F Water \u002F Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates\u002FEthylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Alcohol, Laureth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Xanthan Gum. May Contain: CI 77266 \u002F Black 2.

I’ve been wanting to try this product for a while now. Does the eyeliner stay on for a while?
Es de buena calidad y cuánto dura ?
Como es el pincel del delineador es duro o blando es que no especifica en la caja y es aprueba de agua y de cuánto es su duración ?
Start your review of Maybelline Tattoo Studio Liquid Ink Liner Henna Brown - 0.08 fl oz!
Natasha B.
Hayden, AL
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Liquid Ink Liner Henna Brown - 0.08 fl oz uploaded by Natasha B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this liquid liner! I bought it once to test it out and haven’t used anything else since. It’s really smooth and the handle makes application easy for me. It stays and it wears so well.
Andriana D.
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Liquid Ink Liner Henna Brown - 0.08 fl oz uploaded by Andriana D.
Now this was super cool! Very easy to achieve precision considering the fact that it’s a liquid liner. Quite long-lasting and smudge proof but easy to remove when time (yay no raccoon eyes)! I would recommend this product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Cinthya J.
Tallahassee, FL
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Liquid Ink Liner Henna Brown - 0.08 fl oz uploaded by Cinthya J.
Purchased at: CVS
This week I tried three different types of eyeliners. Tattoo Studio Maybelline Eyeliner was one of them, I didn't like it is a little shiny, I prefer a mate look. It is easy to apply. But when I remove the eyeliner it turned into a elastic thing. This eyeliner is not for me 😒
Grace S.
Hays, KS
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Liquid Ink Liner Henna Brown - 0.08 fl oz uploaded by Grace S.
@Influenster sent me box of goodies to try and review!!! Dayummm I’m digging the Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner. Makes my eyes pop and beautiful. Even my dad asked me why I was looking extra beautiful today.
noemi E.
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Liquid Ink Liner Henna Brown - 0.08 fl oz uploaded by noemi E.
.TATTOO STUDIO LIQUID INK LINER in shade black noir ($7.99). This eyeliner is claimed to be maybelline’s first semi-permanent liquid eyeliner and is supposed to last up to 36 hrs. It is definitely long lasting. I have not tested it for 36 hrs but i have tried swimming with it in the beach and pool and it doesnt budge. the tapered applicator is so easy to use to make a perfect winged- eyeliner look. my only complaint is that it doesnt come in brown. the black color is so intense and it is not a look a go for in a daily basis. winged eyeliner is a signature look of mine but i use brown eyeliner. i give this product 4/5 stars😉.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Luz S.
Springville, UT
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Liquid Ink Liner Henna Brown - 0.08 fl oz uploaded by Luz S.
Me encanta es duradero. Los ojos quedan perfectos con este delineador lo recomiendo, mis sobrinas, mi hermana y yo lo usamos muy seguido.
Ana O.
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Liquid Ink Liner Henna Brown - 0.08 fl oz uploaded by Ana O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to try an eyeliner with a dip in brush since the marker type ones always dry out on me. The brush itself is really precise and sturdy which is great, but the formula itself is kind-of odd. It dries to a film-like texture. If you go in with a cotton swab to clean up, it peels off all together. It also tends to get clumped on my lashes when taking it off (I dont have mascara on in this picture to show what I mean) Little clumps also form inside the bottle and stick to the brush. Personally, it just wasn’t for me.
Samantha P.
Ft Montgomery, NY
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Liquid Ink Liner Henna Brown - 0.08 fl oz uploaded by Samantha P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this eyeliner and it stays very well though sometimes little pieces will peel off and fall onto your face. Maybe it only will stay for a certain amount of time. Cost $9 and pretty good compared to expensive liquid liners!
Xena B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Liquid Ink Liner Henna Brown - 0.08 fl oz uploaded by Xena B.
Purchased at: CVS
No. Okay it’s black, great. The brush doesn’t hold product very well, you can’t get a fine point, it gets all over lashes during application and then is hard to remove. You can’t put mascara over your eyelashes when they are clumped together with eyeliner, unless you want a messy black eye look. Not for me.
Yelitza H.
Waterbury, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
For me, no makeup is complete without a good eyeliner, so I am always testing eyeliners and this is where the best, for the affordable price it gives you a lot of precision, for people with little experience when it comes to delineating it is already magnificent. which is very accurate I really recommend it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ornella C.
Córdoba Capital
il y a un an
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Liquid Ink Liner Henna Brown - 0.08 fl oz. Is it long lasting? I'm looking for an eyeliner really black and long lasting.. Please feel free to share your expereance.
Cherie B. il y a 10 mois
This is not your eyeliner if your looking for long lasting. Try a NYX eyeliner instead.
Tneesha A.
Calgary, AB
il y a un an
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Liquid Ink Liner Henna Brown - 0.08 fl oz Did anyone else have trouble with this product?
Melina M. il y a un an
yeah yoo !!! For me I feel as if it is plastic and it comes off super easy.
Tneesha A.
Calgary, AB
Delfina L. il y a un an
Diana S.
Lancaster, TX
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone else tried Maybelline Tattoo Studio Liquid Ink Liner Henna Brown - 0.08 fl oz ?Did it smudge on anyone else near the corner of the winged line?
IA G. il y a 2 ans
This eyeliner goes on super smooth and defines my lashes beautifully. Its the perfect finish for an everyday eye look or something more intense too! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for an awesome liquid black eyeliner to add to their routine! It truly stays on all day and doesn't smudge even with my combination skin.