Maybelline Tattoo Studio 36H Pigment Brow Pencil - 262 Black Brown - 0026oz

Maybelline Tattoo Studio 36H Pigment Brow Pencil - 262 Black Brown - 0.026oz

Maybelline TattooStudio Tattoo Brow 36HR Pigment Brow Pencil in an easy-to-use, ultra-performance brow pencil. Get 36H, long-lasting waterproof brow impact with ease. This eyebrow filler is made with bold pigments, delivering the highest levels of pigment in an eyebrow pencil. Tattoo Brow 36HR Pigment Eyebrow Pencil defines, fills, and fixes uneven eyebrows without smudging and fading throughout the day. Tattoo Brow 36HR includes a spoolie eyebrow brush on one end for defined, blended, and natural-looking brows. Available in six ultra-performing and ultra-inclusive shades that show up on diverse skin tones. Step 1. Using Tattoo Brow 36HR Pigment Eyebrow Pencil, draw small, light strokes along the brow contour.Step 2. Use the eyebrow brush to groom hairs upward and outward to blend color and set brows.Step 3. Sharpen eyebrow pencil tip as desired. Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetics eye applicators can lead to eye damage and in extreme cases, even blindness. If

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Tattoo Studio 36H Pigment Brow Pencil - 262 Black Brown - 0.026oz!
How would you rate this product?
Nice pencil with a spooly brush. Waterproof and long lasting brows. I wish tip was a bit thinner. Affordable and easy to apply. Easy to blend into my brows. I'll buy again.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Maybelline Tattoo Studio 36H Pigment Brow Pencil - 262 Black Brown - 0.026oz uploaded by Carla E.
This is the smoothest pencil I’ve ever used. I also like the sponge that it come with for blending.
Seaford, DE
Maybelline Tattoo Studio 36H Pigment Brow Pencil - 262 Black Brown - 0.026oz uploaded by Samantha S.
This brow pencil is definitely not the best. I would NOT repurchase!! It is too soft and not thin enough to get hair-like strokes. I find that it smears too easily and it’s too thick to seem natural.
Plainville, IL
I feel like this may Elkins brow pencil has been more pigmented than several others I’ve tried. I bought this product a month or so ago and have definitely seen a difference between this and products that I’ve used before. I would highly recommend this one.

Looking for your answer?