Maybelline Tattoo Liner Gel Pencil

This waterproof and smudge-resistant gel eyeliner glides on smooth for impactful definition. All-day wear.

Maybelline Tattoo Liner Gel Pencil glides on in one smooth stroke and delivers your most intense eye definition yet.

• Waterproof
  • No smudging
  • No fading
  • Sebum resistant for 36 hours.

Ingredients: DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE, ACRYLATES/STEARYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, NYLON-12, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, ALUMINA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TIN OXIDE, BHT. [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77510 / FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77000 / ALUMINUM POWDER, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 77400 / COPPER POWDER, CI 77266 [NANO] / BLACK 2, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5. F.I.L. D223944/2.

Usage:
Step 1. Line along the upper lash line.
Step 2. Line along the bottom lash line.
Step 3. Eyeliner is easily removed with Maybelline Eye & Lip Makeup Remover

What is the best gel pencil? I'm searching something like Maybelline Tattoo Liner Gel Pencil
Ibought this because everyone said it doesn't smudge or anything but I still get that it transfers a lot to my lower lashline and waterline when I use it on my top waterline. Does anybody have any tip for this? I just don't wanna give it a bad reviews because it really seems like a good product, maybe not for that purpose? Pd: I don't consider myself to have watery eyes at all.
how do you sharpen this product once it gets dull? the like outside is plastic, can i still just use a sharpener?
Start your review of Maybelline Tattoo Liner Gel Pencil!
Heather C.
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: Target
I have this eyeliner in black and I love it! I prefer a gel pencil liner over any other type and this one is amazing. It doesn't smudge or flake and lasts forever. The color is very dark and black which is what I like. It sharpens easily and cleanly as well. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a long-lasting pencil type eyeliner.
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
Maybelline Tattoo Liner Gel Pencil uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Purchased at: CVS
This is an OK eyeliner. I keep it in my travel makeup bag, but it definitely isn't my favorite. It goes on very black and lasts very long, which i like, but it's hard to apply. As you can see in the pic, i often don't get a nice line out of it. It can also be hard to sharpen. I probably will not buy again.
karina J.
Maybelline Tattoo Liner Gel Pencil uploaded by karina J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely adore this liner. This eyeliner goes on darker than any other liner I’ve ever had. It’s a pencil liner that’s easy to sharpen and even easier to apply. I will be repurchasing once this one runs out. I 100% will recommend this to family and friends! Maybelline Tattoo Liner Gel Pencil
April C.
Mesa, AZ
Maybelline Tattoo Liner Gel Pencil uploaded by April C.
Maybelline Tattoo Liner Gel Pencil I love this eyeliner!! This is my new favorite eyeliner. I always have smudging issues with black liner but I tried this liner and it works wonders for me! No smudging or running like other ones I’ve tried before. I highly recommend this product. Now I just need more colors!
Amber A.
Aiken, SC
Review for: BOLD BROWN 910, Other
I have been using a Bobbi Brown liner for tight lining my upper lid and this performs just as well! It stays put, doesn't transfer, and glides on smoothly! I haven't used for anything other than doing tightline but I love it for this purpose! Other liners just disappear instantly.
Klarissa G.
Jackson AL p.o. box
Maybelline Tattoo Liner Gel Pencil uploaded by Klarissa G.
Love this dark bold eye liner, I bought the onix black color of this product, very easy to apply, glides smooth. This product is one of the best for a waterproof eyeliner, a perfect package purchase for any one! ❤❤❤
Melanie F.
I have always had problems with my eyeliner being dark enough or staying on until I found this one. I love this liner. I have the deep onyx. I don’t have to reapply and it lasts all day. In fact, I slept in it and looked just as good the next morning. I would highly recommend. Also it only sharpens with the maybelline precision sharpener.
Najmah A.
Fruitvale
Review for: BOLD BROWN 910
I have this in both bold brown and onyx. I love to use this in my waterline as a waterproof kajal look and you know that we Arabs wear a lot of eyeliner. I swear by this because the pigment slaps and it would stay on all the way through until you wipe it off.
Alaina C.
Hillsborough, NJ
Once I finish using this, I would like to try another brand of eye liner. This applies smoothly however smudges sometimes. This does not have a "tattoo" effect as promoted, in my experience. I rlly like my eye liners to not smduge/drip to my under eye from sweating at work when I'm on my feet for 12 hours. I need an eye liner that stays in place.
misshoneypotlips B.
Buckeye, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: STRIKINGLY NAVY 920
A great thick and highly pigmented black eyeliner pencil tat gives you a very dramatic look, it's great for full color makeup looks and dosent cost a lot of money
Ask a question to the Influenster community...