BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey Beige Medium 4 Liquid Foundation 16-Hour flawless coverage Titanium Dioxide SPF 12

Rachel C.
Ashtabula
I used this foundation circa 2009/10. The name says Superstay but with my experience, coverage lasted about 4 hours before rub-off was noticeable and started becoming blotchy.
Nia N.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I found this foundation at Dollar Tree, and decided to give it a try. I was really happy with the shade match (that was just dumb luck, as it was the only shade in the store), and it feels like next to nothing on the skin. It doesn’t offer much coverage (maybe light-medium), but it feels lovely and works nicely on a temperate low-activity day when you’re just looking to even out your skin. If you have significant hyperpigmentation issues, you’ll want to spot conceal.
Chelsea M.
Rural Hall, NC
This was my OG holy grail in high school. It was everything I could ever ask for in a foundation. I loved the coverage. I loved the finish. I hate they discontinued it.
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
I tried this product in hopes that it would complement my skin type. My skin tends to very dry at the beginning of the day but then gradually gets pretty oily. This foundation didn't seem to help either issue. It made my skin really flaky at first, then as the day went on my skin looked a lot oilier than usual. This may have just been my skin type that didn't work well with this product, but unfortunately I won't be buying it again.
Jeanie H.
Branford, FL
I have four sons who are very active in sports and activities. I also have a super light complexion, so I use Maybelline SuperStay Silky Foundation SPF 12 to ensure that my skin is protected from the damaging rays of the sun while I'm running from place to place throughout the day, or sitting outside watching my sons play sports.
Marla W.
I don't use foundation often so when I do I want it to look natural and smooth. I love that there is some spf in this but wish it was higher. The product felt lightweight but didn't blend well for me. I do like the shade on my ivory skin and appreciate the value of getting two in a pack.
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ
i love this foundation, i have oily skin and this really helps to cut back on the shine. it doesn't smudge of smear and lasts forever. i put it on when i wake up and its still there at the end of the day. totally worth the price, i just wish they would make a bigger size.
lizbet r.
santa rosa, CA
this foundation is extremely lightweight feeling with extreme coverage and it goes on perfectly on my oily skin. it makes my complexion glow every time that i wear it i seem to get compliments on my skin and it makes me really happy everytime that i run out i buy it again
Margaret S.
Lynn, MA
My t bone area of my face has always been dried out the fastest and it where I would tend to peel when I have foundation on. With this foundation it has a duo of liquid foundation and a cream side. It doesn't make my face oily and it helps keep my t bone area from being flaky. I love it.
Jennifer W.
Ellenwood, GA
The dual formula container looks really nice and works really well to moisturize and provide coverage of my blemishes. Ivory was perfect for my winter skin when used lightly and in conjunction with a darker foundation, otherwise it was a little light, I would go up a shade or two next time.
pallavi t.
Pune, India
hey guys! I have heard a lot about the Maybelline Superstay 24Hr,Foundation. Haven't tried it yet. Can someone please give a honest review in it Maybelline SuperStay Silky Foundation SPF 12 ?
makayla m.
Opa Locka, FL
Is this product good?
Fareeha M.
Dreieich, Germany
How does this foundation work on oily skin and dry skin?
Robyn D.
San Antonio, TX
What is the best way to apply this foundation so that it lasts the longest and stays matte?
Jenna S.
Clarkston, MI
Is this available in the US?

Amazon