BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey Beige Medium 4 Liquid Foundation 16-Hour flawless coverage Titanium Dioxide SPF 12

Buy on Amazon
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
El empaque es de vidrio así que si eres medio torpe como yo debes tener un cuidado extra para no dejarla caer, además no viene con dosificador lo que a mi parecer hace un poco más difícil a la hora de precisar la cantidad de líquido a utilizar.

En cuanto a los colores, viene en 12 tonalidades, particularmente uso el color Naatural que se adapta al tono de mi rostro

El tiempo de duración es considerable, en mi caso pueden pasar unas 6-7 horas (sin usar ningún tipo de primer) para que sea necesario colocar algún polvo en la zona T, pero como les comente tengo la piel mixta por lo que es posible que en otros tipos de piel la base dure más tiempo.
Sandra C.
Omaha, NE
This is by far the best foundation for coverage and wear I have ever used! Recently this product was put to the test when I unfortunately was caught outside in a rainstorm for more than 2 hours!
When I finally made it home, I was soaked to my elbows! but to my HUGE surprise my makeup was still
absolutely perfect, not even a sign of smudging!! Could not believe how great this makeup performed.
Sasha V.
Jacksonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, so the foundation itself isn't too bad. I actually kind of like it. It doesn't feel too cakey on my face, but I can tell there is makeup on unfortunately. The coverage is alright. However, I do not like the fact that sometimes one side comes out more than the other, that's rather annoying. Also, even if I clean the tip of it off it still gets clogged down inside. Not worth the price IMO
Jenniffer S.
Amsterdam, NY
I have very light skin, I'm fair but fair with a yellowish tint to my skin and it's just so hard to find a foundation that soaks into my skin completely and covers evenly. This product didn't cut it for my skin. It was silky feeling but it didn't really matter because the foundation sat on top of my skin instead of thoroughly blending into me. Sorry. I wouldn't buy it again.
Laura D.
Pharr, TX
Great cover. Easily blends into the skin. Feel very light and nice on the skin. In other words, it's very nice for first time users. Would love to get this product in my hands again. Feels as if it's just water on the skin. Would really recommend to other users, especially those new to the make up world.
Cristy A.
I love the fact that it has a very good sunscreen in it. However, the foundation left my face feeling very gunky and oily. My skin is normally dry so I look for things that moisturize, but no one wants to look greasy. It was moderately priced, and may work well for others, just not for me.
Lindsay G.
North Fort Myers, FL
Goes on smooth, lasts all day, inexpensive, and readily accessible at most retail stores. I find that this product does not leave my face greasy or oily, and it lasts for the entire work day. Great to use on the weekends too if you need a quick "face" to out on if you're going somewhere.
Marla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use foundation often so when I do I want it to look natural and smooth. I love that there is some spf in this but wish it was higher. The product felt lightweight but didn't blend well for me. I do like the shade on my ivory skin and appreciate the value of getting two in a pack.
Brittany G.
Freer, TX
The coverage from Maybelline products is remarkable. Their foundation will cover every blemish and imperfection you could want. Because of its thickness it does tend to get a bit "cakey" and tends to breakdown after 7-8 hours. I'd love a product I can count on for 12-16 hours.
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM
Mmm this is ok, not much for me as it has kind of a lotion type deal and kinda blotchy, it may be the spf in it that doe that but it's too oily for me but very light and decent coverage if that's what your looking for. I'd recommend to those who don't need a ton of coverage
makayla m.
Opa Locka, FL
Is this product good?
Fareeha M.
Dreieich, Germany
How does this foundation work on oily skin and dry skin?
Ricarla &.
Esse produto pode calsar alergia? ??
Christy W.
Pasadena, TX
Does this foundation provide good coverage since it is light weight?
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA
How well does this work?