BeautyLipLip MakeupMaybelline
Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - 335 Hustler - 017 fl oz

Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - 335 Hustler - 0.17 fl oz

Intensely perfect, perfectly intense. Ink your lips in up to 16 hours of saturated matte with Maybelline New York?s Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick! This highly pigmented liquid matte lipstick features a unique arrow applicator for precise application. The formula is long-lasting and gives a flawless matte finish in 40 super-saturated shades ranging from classic red liquid lipstick to nude and bold bright lipstick shades. For easy removal, use with Maybelline's SuperStay Eraser lipstick remover. Now, earth tones get heated with new Super Stay Matte Ink Spiced Edition. Inspired by the energy of New York City. Step 1. Apply liquid lipstick in the center of your upper lip and follow the contours of your mouth. Step 2. Glide the liquid lipstick across the entire bottom lip. Step 3. Allow product to dry. Tip: For easy removal, use with Maybelline's SuperStay Eraser lipstick remover. Caution: Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame, or heat.

Und schon selber getragen?
I love this color and how long it stays, no complaints! However, I am trying to switch to more vegan and cruelty free products. Any recommendations for similar vegan products? Thank you! Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - 335 Hustler - 0.17 fl oz
Start your review of Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - 335 Hustler - 0.17 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Paola C.
san diego, CA
Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - 335 Hustler - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Paola C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Super stay Matte lipsticks are the best,it’s along lasting lipstick. They are variety of colors.something I would’ve improve for this product is to not dry my lips. Other than that I really like the lipstick,I recommend it.Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - 335 Hustler - 0.17 fl oz
Elle N.
Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - 335 Hustler - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Elle N.
Purchased at: ULTA
These matte ink liquid lipsticks from Maybelline are no joke! They really stay put all day, and don’t turn your lips into an arid desert. You can either apply these with the applicator for a super bold look, or blend out with your fingers which I did in this photo. Upon application they are a bit tacky and glossy, but dry down quickly and become matte. They are a little tricky to get off at the end of the day (I use a cleansing balm or coconut oil with a makeup remover cloth), but I heard that micellar water does the trick. The price point is awesome so I have quite a few shades that I often blend together to customize my lipsticks. Highly recommend!
Valentina B.
minneapolis
Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - 335 Hustler - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Valentina B.
Purchased at: Target
I’m obsessed with this lip color. Stays on all day!! If you are looking for a vibrant & Matt lip color, this is it! Sadly I just ran out, but this will be my forever favorite lipstick. Will buy again!! Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - 335 Hustler - 0.17 fl oz
Karson C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - 335 Hustler - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Karson C.
This is my favorite line of liquid lipsticks, and I have tried a ton! It’s not too drying on the lips, doesn’t crack, and stays on like no other! I can eat a full meal and not need to touch up. In the picture I’m wearing the shade “Hustler” but I own several and they are all equally amazing!!
Neydi M.
Ellicott City, MD
Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - 335 Hustler - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Neydi M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This one is my favorite color. It has a matte finish and it takes many time. The price is good!
Tiesha R.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - 335 Hustler - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Tiesha R.
I absolutely love this lip stain! It stays fresh looking. I usually by the end of the day my lips are dry and cracked a little and little clumps form on my lips like lipstick lint BUT this lip stain kept my lips moist throughout the day. Its so convenient that you dont have to reapply it. once its on its on good!!!!
Maritza H.
San Diego, CA
Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - 335 Hustler - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Maritza H.
I really like those liquid lipsticks they're really good they last u the entire day I have few of them, ones of my favs lipsticks brand. 💄
Kelly D.
Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - 335 Hustler - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Kelly D.
This color is amazing! Just received and tried and love it!this is my other favorite color from the super ink. I’d love to buy all red and brownish!!! 😍
Denise C.
San Diego, CA
Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - 335 Hustler - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Denise C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was SUPER impressed with this liquid lipstick! Wore it for the Fourth of July and it literally lasted me all day without retouching! It didn’t dry out my lips like other matte lipsticks which was great! The lipstick didn’t smear or get on anything which was really surprising! I highly highly recommend this liquid lipstick to anyone wanting a long lasting lipstick! Its kiss proof, drink proof etc and you can’t beat the price $8!
Missy R.
Elk River, MN
Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - 335 Hustler - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Missy R.
Y’all this lipstick don’t budge! I put it on this morning and just washed my face at 715pm and it still wouldn’t come off. I had to use eye makeup remover to get it off! But my lips aren’t dried out, I ate and drank all day and this lipstick lasted through all of it! Forgot a before photo but this is after I washed my face! If you like a matte lip that stays you need to run out and buy this immediately! The color is to die for 🥰
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amrat L.
Beaverton, OR
il y a 8 mois
Krystal D. il y a 8 mois
Yeah, fairly long lasting I would say. Not completely transfer proof, like with eating and drinking you will have to reapply like with any other lipstick. A bit drying to the lips, just be sure to use a lip scrub after you remove it and then use a lip mask that night and you probably won’t have any problems.