Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Lipstick 15 Lover uploaded by hudabeauty K.Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Lipstick 15 Lover uploaded by Stephanie K.Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Lipstick 15 Lover uploaded by Stephanie K.

BY MAYBELLINE

Ink with Attitude. Maybelline introduces SuperStay Matte Ink; , an intense ink colour concentration, ultra-chic matte finish and flawless, 12 hour wear. With a precise arrow applicator for a smooth matte, second-skin effect in just one stroke. Statement, inked lips that last. see more...

Sophia S.
Wish I could give this a 4.5, but I’ll
Give it 5 stars because my cons are minimal... This will NOT come off.. I first saw it on my friend when she sent me a picture and I loved it so much. She lives in Germany and told me that it took her nearly three months to find this color (lover) and that she bought a few once it was in stock at a drug store.
I thought she was exaggerating when she told me about the staying power...
So, I walked to Walmart to buy “Lover”, but it wasn’t in stock, I went to Walgreens, Longs drugs, etc.
When I FINALLY found it after weeks (I should’ve just bought it online lol) I used it as soon as buying it and fell in love with the color..
I honestly think this color looks good on almost everyone..
The staying power is amazing, nothing comes off.. I have woken up twice and still had it on which makes me question what the ingredients really are.

So 5 stars for color and staying power and application. Reason I would’ve given 4.5 stars is that it’s never in stock anywhere and that it feels a bit dry after hours of use.
Alyssa V.
Merced, CA
Okay first off I love matte lipsticks they are amazing 🙌🏼
If you have dry lips or you don’t want the matte lipsticks to dry looking flaky or cracked just add a lip moisturizer and before or after and it will look just as good, maybelline literally has variety of shade ranges for all skin tones, get yourself one and you won’t regret it.
Megan B.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love how long it stays on but sometimes depeding how mich I put on it is a little hard to get off. I can eat the messiest food ever and drink all I want and it will stay on. I put it on early as 8am and love that I dont have to touch it up once in the day.
Selena C.
East Millinocket, ME
Love it stays for so long the smell of it’s not that bad the color is beautiful very easy to apply once it drys kiss your hand nuthing shows up there ups and downs about it .
Niki D.
Pinckney , MI
My new favorite liquid lipstick. The color seemed too pink at first but it’s wonderful. The application is a little funky though- like a doe foot application but with a hole in the middle!
Katrina H.
Royse City, TX
This is the only thing I wear on my lips. I put it on at 8 a.m. And it is still perfect at 5 p.m. when I leave work. I really hope they come out with more colors soon.
Stephanie K.
Hampton
Obsessed with this lip! The color, the staying power, the formula is all just really phenomenal! Great product for a drug store lip stick!!
Angela R.
Port St Lucie, FL
Amazing lipstick !! Its has an awesome pigmentation. Once when is apply it lock down. It wont smear to anything ! Best lipstick ever
MamaLife M.
Northville, MI
It’s only okay. I would suggest a different brand for a liquid matte. Does not go on that great or dry down that well.
Elisha R.
Indianapolis
My go-to lip product for speaking engagements for my job. Will last for hours and hours when under lights and heat.