Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon

SuperStay Ink Crayon Matte Longwear Lipstick, 55 Make It Happen (Pack of 2)

Is Maybelline SuperStay Ink Crayon Matte Longwear Lipstick in the shade "Lead the Way" a dupe for Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk? Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick- Pillow Talk Collection Pillow Talk Medium 0.12 oz
What about this product girls ? It works ?
Will there be more of a shade range?
Start your review of Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon!
Elif Y.
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon uploaded by Elif Y.
Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon uploaded by Elif Y.
Review for: Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon Laugh Louder - 0.04oz
Underrated! Die Konsistenz, die Farbauswahl, die Anwendung und die Farbgebung sind super! Auch hat es am anderen Ende einen Spitzer, so dass es perfekt für unterwegs ist.
Sara S.
Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon uploaded by Sara S.
Review for: Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon Own Your Empire - 0.04oz
I have tried this product from Maybelline. The color is amazing , the formula is soft and good. However, it is not long lasting for sure. You have to keep reapplying it but for the price, I will not complain a-lot about it.
Malaak A.
Review for: Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon Own Your Empire - 0.04oz
Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice
Amanda N.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon Enjoy The View - 0.04oz
These are fantastic in every shade.  They are so comfortable on the lip and great paired with a variety of lip liners.  This is a tried and true product and always a great recommendation to anyone looking for a stellar lip product at an affordable price.
Alexsys G.
Review for: Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon Enjoy The View - 0.04oz
My mother in law bought this product for me since im always on the go and dont have time to sit forever and do my makeup i wanted something that would last me with eating and drinking things and i didnt have to touch up. This is a great product for someone who is looking for a fast application mess free and has great color pigmentation
Jenny B.
Rostock, MV
First thought was that couldn’t be good. Ink crayon what should that be. But I was impressed. It’s like a thick buttery lip liner. It has a nice pigmentation and it got an so smoothly. My only problem it doesn’t last that long (by normal use 1h and you see it faiding already).
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon uploaded by Renee C.
Review for: Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon Own Your Empire - 0.04oz
Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon Own Your Empire - 0.04oz I am all for trying anything that is like a lip liner and this is like a combination of a lip liner and a lipstick in one you can line your lips with it but you can also fill in your lips with it and that's great and all the packaging was nice the price was fair cuz I got it at a discounted store and even in a regular store the price is fair however it does not last long I put it on and within 1 hour it was completely worn off now I did have something to eat but these claim to be long-lasting so they should be able to withstand having a small breakfast.
Ewa B.
1,086 reviews
Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon I am not the biggest fan of this lip product. It’s definitely comfortable on the lips but it’s easy to transfer. The tip is not precise enough to draw your lips perfectly and the formula is quite thick so makes it difficult to put it on the lips with a brush. I know, that there is a sharpener on the other end but even if it’s sharpened it’s still not precise enough for me. I guess I am just the biggest fan of thin watery liquid lipsticks.
Lindsay B.
Summerville, SC
Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon uploaded by Lindsay B.
Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon uploaded by Lindsay B.
Review for: Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon Settle For More - 0.04oz
Love these crayons!! I also have one in Enjoy The View, and the colors stay on great! I do experience minor blotting but nothing much! The packaging is perfect to fit in any small purse so you can always bring it with you to re-apply! First picture is Enjoy the View. Second picture is Settle for More!💋💄😍💕
Miriam T.
Woodmere, NY
Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon uploaded by Miriam T.
Review for: Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon Enjoy The View - 0.04oz
I used it a few times and I came to realize that I don't like this product. It applies well and the shade is amazing but it makes me look like I applied a lot when I didn't. I dont like how it looks on me. I even tried it with a liner. It's a pass for me.