BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Lip Gloss - Maybelline SuperStay Gloss ( Color + Gloss ) 160 Glass Rose. How-to-Use: Apply color. Let dry 2 minutes. Apply gloss.

• Has anyone else found that the reds are soooooo much bett...1 Answers
  • If you got the #Superstay24 #Voxbox what colors did you g...4 Answers
  • Do you love this product or what ?3 Answers
Maybelline SuperStay Gloss
  • "I can say this is my favorite stain gloss i own. doesn't dry out my lips long lasting. maynot be 10 hrs but who wears lip color for 10 hrs?" in 67 reviews
  • "I really like this because it lasts all day, even after I eat or drink, it never comes off during the day. Also I really like the other gloss on the other side because it makes it look shiny and glossy." in 44 reviews
TreaLee D.
West valley , UT
This lip stain is beautiful and it lasts a long time. I tried it on when I received it, which was in the evening and when I woke up in the morning it was still there. It’s beautiful packaging and easy to travel with. I would recommend this product to anyone but especially those that work long hours and want their lipstick to last! The only downside is, if your lips are too dry then the stain does start to crack and peel. I would moisturize the night before wearing.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
I was so excited when I received this product complimentary as a prize in a Mega Voxbox. Initially I loved it and thought it would become my go-to red lipstick. It is dual ended so it has the color and then a conditioning balm. The color is super pigmented and goes on evenly and the balm keeps your lips from cracking and keeps them hydrated. However you can not reapply when it starts to fade. I tried reapplying after a couple hours of wear and the initially layer became super gritty - my lips looked a hot mess! Ever since then I have been so hesitant to wear this which is unfortunate because the color really was beautiful.
Mary m.
cordova
This lipsticks lasts as long as it says! I’ve even went to bed with it on and woke up with it still on my lips. Doesn’t make my lips crack like the expensive lip sense products. It’s priced great and I’ll definitely be a repeat customer. Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I grabbed one of these ladies for a wedding. I didn't want to spend the night touching up my lips and I didn't want there to be lips on my champagne glass. Transfer wise it's great I could kiss my husband all night without him wiping his face. I could drink chanpagne in photos and I could eat and laugh and talk without fear of the dreaded color mishap. My only downside is the colors are too similar and I didn't find a shade that I loved.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
This is such a pretty color. It goes on easily and last through eating and drinking. It's comfortable to wear and nondrying. There is a slight amount of transfer and some flaking but over all it's a good product for the money. Even though it says it's been discontinued I can still find it at Walmart and ulta
Jessica L.
Long lasting even after eating and it doesn’t chap my lips like many other lip glosses or sticks. It doesn’t look cheap and it applies well. It’s not too expensive so if you’re in a bind it’s great for you.
Alilia F.
I don't really like this product. I got t for cheap but I really love a certain color I liked. Well I got home and I put it in my makeup bad and the next day I was going to use it was all over the place. I don't know if it was the packaging but I isn't even open anything off it. My sister got the same one at her house and said the same thing happened to her. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Hannah M.
When I first applied this product, I was throughly impressed. It looked good, and was exactly what I was looking for...or so I thought. As I mentioned, that was my first experience. After it had been on for no more than 30 minutes, it began to dry around my lips and leave a nasty look. Gross. I threw it away.
Megan S.
El Dorado
Best lipgloss for keeping my color stay lipstick on all day. Goes on smooth and thick but doesn’t stay greasy or sticky. Keeps my color vibrant and in place all day.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Pretty good long wearing lip product for the price and color selection. It feels pretty good in the lips, but can get lumpy after awhile of wearing. The gloss can make it come off on your teeth sometimes. I'm not sure if I would buy this again compared to other liquid lipsticks.
Mallory B.
Kansas City, MO
Does this dry out your lips at all?
Ashley M.
Who has worn the "keep up the flame"? Too bright or just right??
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been wanting to try this but I was wondering about if the color wears off on things ?
Daniela R.
Does anyone else agree that it's basically a lip stain?
Katherine C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can someone give me a good review or opinion about this gloss