BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Lip Gloss - Maybelline SuperStay Gloss ( Color + Gloss ) 160 Glass Rose. How-to-Use: Apply color. Let dry 2 minutes. Apply gloss.

• Has anyone else found that the reds are soooooo much better than ...1 Answers
  • If you got the #Superstay24 #Voxbox what colors did you get and w...4 Answers
  • Do you love this product or what ?2 Answers
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I grabbed one of these ladies for a wedding. I didn't want to spend the night touching up my lips and I didn't want there to be lips on my champagne glass. Transfer wise it's great I could kiss my husband all night without him wiping his face. I could drink chanpagne in photos and I could eat and laugh and talk without fear of the dreaded color mishap. My only downside is the colors are too similar and I didn't find a shade that I loved.
Alilia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really like this product. I got t for cheap but I really love a certain color I liked. Well I got home and I put it in my makeup bad and the next day I was going to use it was all over the place. I don't know if it was the packaging but I isn't even open anything off it. My sister got the same one at her house and said the same thing happened to her. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Madi C.
zimmerman
I love this stuff! Bought it at my local Walmart, because I need a one time lip gloss or stain! I put this on before I showered and it stayed on even after exfoliating my lips! I cannot wait to wear it on Saturday Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick for a wedding! It is something I will be buying again in the future! Awesome product!
Hannah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first applied this product, I was throughly impressed. It looked good, and was exactly what I was looking for...or so I thought. As I mentioned, that was my first experience. After it had been on for no more than 30 minutes, it began to dry around my lips and leave a nasty look. Gross. I threw it away.
Sandra B.
Saint louis
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice glass affordable nice nice packaging recommend it to everyone I always use this product easy to apply gentle and lips long-lasting affordable not expensive at all what do recommend it to everyone to try it and buy this product and I would definitely buy this product again
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good long wearing lip product for the price and color selection. It feels pretty good in the lips, but can get lumpy after awhile of wearing. The gloss can make it come off on your teeth sometimes. I'm not sure if I would buy this again compared to other liquid lipsticks.
Valeria G.
East Peoria, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lately I'm obsessed with glow. And lipgloss is a trend that we can say is absolutely BACK. Matte lipsticks are amazing, but a little glow always gives a #bombeffect. Very good price for the quality. I will buy it again for sure. The colors are awesome.
Abbie S.
Safford, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stays on all day. However if you don't put the gloss over it, the matte color feels tacky and never fully dries. I don't like that feeling at all. But with the gloss it's perfect
Mercedes R.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure if it's because it's glossy but I wasn't crazy about it. It is easy to apply and all but I'm a matte kinda girl. The one I bought seemed as it had been used and then just placed back on the shelf- kinda upset about that so make sure before you purchase!!
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my least favorite product ever. The tube I purchased was gritty and chalky and wouldn't stay on my lips. This product definitely didn't meet my expectations. I will never purchase again and will not recommend to others.
Mallory B.
Kansas City, MO
Does this dry out your lips at all?
Daniela R.
Does anyone else agree that it's basically a lip stain?
Ashley M.
Who has worn the "keep up the flame"? Too bright or just right??
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been wanting to try this but I was wondering about if the color wears off on things ?
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
If you got the #Superstay24 #Voxbox what colors did you get and what did you think of them?