BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Lip Gloss - Maybelline SuperStay Gloss ( Color + Gloss ) 160 Glass Rose. How-to-Use: Apply color. Let dry 2 minutes. Apply gloss.

• Has anyone else found that the reds are soooooo much bett...1 Answers
  • If you got the #Superstay24 #Voxbox what colors did you g...4 Answers
  • Do you love this product or what ?3 Answers
Maybelline SuperStay Gloss
  • "I can say this is my favorite stain gloss i own. doesn't dry out my lips long lasting. maynot be 10 hrs but who wears lip color for 10 hrs?" in 67 reviews
  • "I really like this because it lasts all day, even after I eat or drink, it never comes off during the day. Also I really like the other gloss on the other side because it makes it look shiny and glossy." in 44 reviews
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
I was so excited when I received this product complimentary as a prize in a Mega Voxbox. Initially I loved it and thought it would become my go-to red lipstick. It is dual ended so it has the color and then a conditioning balm. The color is super pigmented and goes on evenly and the balm keeps your lips from cracking and keeps them hydrated. However you can not reapply when it starts to fade. I tried reapplying after a couple hours of wear and the initially layer became super gritty - my lips looked a hot mess! Ever since then I have been so hesitant to wear this which is unfortunate because the color really was beautiful.
Mary m.
cordova
This lipsticks lasts as long as it says! I’ve even went to bed with it on and woke up with it still on my lips. Doesn’t make my lips crack like the expensive lip sense products. It’s priced great and I’ll definitely be a repeat customer. Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
This is such a pretty color. It goes on easily and last through eating and drinking. It's comfortable to wear and nondrying. There is a slight amount of transfer and some flaking but over all it's a good product for the money. Even though it says it's been discontinued I can still find it at Walmart and ulta
Jessica L.
Long lasting even after eating and it doesn’t chap my lips like many other lip glosses or sticks. It doesn’t look cheap and it applies well. It’s not too expensive so if you’re in a bind it’s great for you.
Megan S.
El Dorado, KS
Best lipgloss for keeping my color stay lipstick on all day. Goes on smooth and thick but doesn’t stay greasy or sticky. Keeps my color vibrant and in place all day.
hails h.
Gardnerville
I absolutely love this product! It’s not pricey at all and is well worth the cost. I am definitely restocking once i run out because i love this stuff! Goes on super smooth and has great coverage! It doesn’t dry out your lips and leaves them shining.
Diana S.
Erwin, NC
not that long wearing. which was expected because it is a gloss. nice texture and looks pretty on the lips. i also use this as an eyeshadow primer and that works well. not sure if i would buy again...
Millie P.
Wahiawa, HI
I have been looking for a long lasting lipstick. I found Maybelline's Super Stay 24 Couleur.

The smell was sweet. Some products have a very off putting smell. Almost chemical smell. I was pleasantly surprised this was sweet smelling.

The product size isn't what I hoped for. There isn't much. Since you only use a thin layer, I guess it should last. The applicator is large but thin. Which I prefer.

It went on smooth and didn't smudge all over. I normally have a hard time putting lipstick on but this wasn't bad at all. It is sticky once it dries. The balm helps a lot. Which I like having on the end of the lipstick.

It's stayed on. I've kissed my hand multiple times. I have been sipping on my tea without a problem.

Overall, I really like this product.
Heather S.
Alabaster, AL
Color: constant coral

Pros: easy to apply. You can start with a thin layer, for more sheer coverage, or apply more liberally and get a more opaque finish. This formula LASTS. It will start to wear around the inside of the lips after about 10 hours, then in the cracks of your lips, but I have gone to bed with it on and woke up with my lips still perfectly done.

Cons: the formulas aren't consistent. Some of them (the ones with chunkier glitter) are a bit flaky. It's reeeeeally hard to remove. If you mess up and overline, or when you're just ready to take it off. Even eye makeup remover doesn't get it off.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
I got this in my #CozyVoxBox to try out,test and review! I got the color "Keep up the Flame" #025 it's a really pretty red! I followed the directions on how to apply it and omg this lipstick is amazing!!!! It's super long wearing even through eating and drinking stuff it'll still look good. My only thing is after a while your lips might feel dry so you'll just have to reapply the moisture balm that comes with it. To fully remove this off your lips you will have to use makeup remover.
Mallory B.
Kansas City, MO
Does this dry out your lips at all?
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been wanting to try this but I was wondering about if the color wears off on things ?
Ashley M.
Who has worn the "keep up the flame"? Too bright or just right??
Daniela R.
Does anyone else agree that it's basically a lip stain?
Katherine C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can someone give me a good review or opinion about this gloss