BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Lip Gloss - Maybelline SuperStay Gloss ( Color + Gloss ) 160 Glass Rose. How-to-Use: Apply color. Let dry 2 minutes. Apply gloss.

• Has anyone else found that the reds are soooooo much better than ...1 Answers
  • If you got the #Superstay24 #Voxbox what colors did you get and w...4 Answers
  • Do you love this product or what ?2 Answers
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert
the best drugstore long wear lip gloss, even though i wouldnt consider it a gloss at all. It is a 2 step application where you need to apply the actual color side 1st with a wand like you would any other gloss. Then you have to wait 2-3 minutes for it set before applying the other side which is clear & has that chapstick look & feel except not goopy like petroleum jelly chapsticks. The whole time from start to finish it made my lips feel very tight & dry & it always felt heavy like i could physically feel it on my lips which i dont like. It also shouldnt be called a gloss because it was not shiney or sticky like one. It did never fade or budge or anything though & i even slept in it to see. It looked just as fresh &amazing the next mornng. It does not come off easily either. Water doesnt effecr it 1 bit. I had to use a oil based liquid makeup remover to get it off like the pkg directions state & still i had to rub hard a bit to make a dent. Love this product minus the drying.
Lola M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'll start with the packaging...it took me over 8 mins to open this packaging. Especially the colored portion of it, for whatever reason it wouldn't budge. The balm portion came right out. Ok so onto the actual product, the liquid color is very pigmented the shade I have is (025 keep up the flame ) very beautiful deep terracotta red brick shade I really like this color. The applicator is a good size and the consistency of the lipstick is great not to liquidity. It does feel a little drying and sticky after the 2 mins of application. But that's normal for most liquid lipsticks. The balm is very hydrating and smooth. It changes the hole look of the matte liquid lipsticks. With the balm you get a glossy look but it's not sticky, very smooth. The liquid lipstick and balm stay in place and both are long lasting. I receive this product complimentary for testing and review.
Fuxwitmyschwagg B.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok so I'm very iffy about this product.... when I applied the color (step one) it didn't go in smoothly - it was streaky and when I blotted it it got worse....totally uneven.

I took it off. Exfoliated my lip and reapplied step 1 then I applied the step 2 top gloss and it was much better. I don't recommend blotting your lips just swipe color then add the gloss stick.

Once on correctly it looks okay. It gave me a good lasting wear with limited transfer to utensils. It does last long and I would recommend for a day at the office or a night on the town when you don't have time reapply often.

I wasn't the biggest fan of the color by itself. I had to layer it with either a lip liner or a brown overlay to look natural against my skin tone. This color would look great with lighter skin tones.

I would wear again but not that often.
Gabby G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this in Lasting Lilac from CVS for around $9-10. I really like it. It's very comfortable to wear, especially compared to other products similar to this like CoverGirl which I didn't care for. After about 5 hours it did start to fade some, but it didn't look bad. I chose not to reapply to see how it did, and after 14 hours, my lips still had some color, but quite faded. As others have said, you would probably need to reapply after around 5-6 hours. BUT I still think it's worth it to have color that doesn't transfer and is comfortable. It feels like wearing chapstick. Still a lot more long lasting than regular lipstick for me. Plus a great range of colors -- probably around 30 at my CVS. I need to pick up some more shades.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
I got this to try in my most recent voxbox and I was more impressed than I expected. I did expect the gloss to have more product in it, as the wand holds the balm and the gloss and the gloss is tiny! When the gloss dried, it was super tacky and sticky until I added the balm, which really made it nice. This stuff stayed put through a bottle of water, coffee, and a meal! However, it got kind of chalky and gross looking so definitely keep the balm nearby so you can refresh. Overall, this really did stay put! I didn't care for the color choices sent, but may look into purchasing a more flattering shade for my wedding day.
Lori M.
Chapmanville, WV
I loved the lipstick when I tried it. It it's easy to apply but you have to make sure it is applied correctly because it'll be on there for a while. I love the colors I received in my voxbox-keep up the flame & constant toast. I received compliments each time I wore both colors. The pros-it stays on a while, the color is pigmented, and it's easy to apply. The cons-the feeling of the lipstick is like flaky & cracked unless you add the gloss over it. If you don't get your lipstick on straight, it'll be jacked up all day. But for the price, I'd recommend it to anyone who wants long wear & nice color.
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I received my @maybelline #superstay24 lip color in the most recent @influenster VoxBox #contest and it more than met any expectations I would have for this product. The color is vibrant and the lasting power is great. The main lip color is very dry and unlikely to come off without makeup remover. The lip balm on the other side keeps lips hydrated for a shiny bright look in the Keep up the Flame color and shiny and subtle in the Constant Toast color. Very much worth the purchase I will be making when it's time to replace it in the future. I can't wait to try out the other colors!
Mary Jane P.
**I received this item free of charge to try and review**
I pulled this out of my vox box today and was excited! It's a stunning color! I read the directions and immediately applied it. It lasted through buttery popcorn, soda, and bedtime kisses for my son. One tip I have is to make sure your lips are not chapped before you apply this lipstick. The application was easy, the brush was efficient, it smells pleasant, the topcoat is nourishing. All in all I can't praise this item enough!!!
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this in my #CozyVoxBox to try out,test and review! I got the color "Keep up the Flame" #025 it's a really pretty red! I followed the directions on how to apply it and omg this lipstick is amazing!!!! It's super long wearing even through eating and drinking stuff it'll still look good. My only thing is after a while your lips might feel dry so you'll just have to reapply the moisture balm that comes with it. To fully remove this off your lips you will have to use makeup remover.
Kassandra F.
Milpitas, CA
I got the shade 025 (keep up the flame) and 136 (constant toast) so the red one is nice expect it's too sticky like glue in a weird way! The color stayed on for quite a while but idk if I like my lips sticking together! And Constant toast is a light pink which doesn't look nice with my skin color however I did give it a try and it's way too sheer and comes on blotchy! I wouldn't recommend these to anyone personally because I didn't like them but hey we all have our own opinions
Mallory B.
Kansas City, MO
Does this dry out your lips at all?
Daniela R.
Does anyone else agree that it's basically a lip stain?
Ashley M.
Who has worn the "keep up the flame"? Too bright or just right??
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
I've been wanting to try this but I was wondering about if the color wears off on things ?
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
If you got the #Superstay24 #Voxbox what colors did you get and what did you think of them?