MakeupMaybelline
SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Natural Beige021 oz

Packed with color-matching pigments, this long-lasting formula delivers our highest foundation coverage ever in a powder! This full-coverage powder makeup has a creamy texture that is easily blendable and glides onto the skin for a matte finish. From...

Do you need a finishing/setting powder over this?  Maybelline New York Super Stay Full Coverage Powder Foundation
Start your review of Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Natural Beige0.21 oz!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,771 reviews
Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Natural Beige0.21 oz uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Buff Beige0.21 oz
I’ve always use powder foundations, I’ve never wore and liquid or cream based foundations. Since I was younger I always just felt more comfortable using powder because it looks more natural. However, I still wanted a product that had good coverage. For years I used Maybelline Fit Me Powder 120 Classic Ivory 9g, as I got older I decided I needed to up my game and get a better product. That’s when I discovered It cosmetics and I’ve been using It Cosmetics Your Skin but better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50 Fair (.33 oz) by It Cosmetics fo the past few years, and I love this stuff. One day I had left my powder at home and my friend let me borrow the Maybelline powder, I wasn’t expecting too much but I was pleasantly surprised. It went on super smooth, good coverage, and long lasting. If your looking for a good drugstore powder foundation I would definitely check this out .
Jessica C.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Natural Beige0.21 oz uploaded by Jessica C.
Purchased at: CVS
I didn’t want to spend so much money on a high end powder foundation. I found his one in a pharmacy I was so glad I bought it. So happy with the results. Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Natural Ivory0.21 oz
Bianca B.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Natural Beige0.21 oz
My favorite powder for life! The price is amazing and the quality ❤️. Perfect to give your foundation that little extra coverage that was missing without looking too much. And it also stays for a long time without reapplying.
Jessica H.
Amite, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
So I got this in ivory as I wasn't to sure which would work best for my tone and I figured if it's to light I can always warm it up with bronzer or use it for setting powder. Well today I used it just for that since it's a new buy for me. I used it on top of the fit me dewy foundation and it worked out alright. I have a feeling this will actually be better on its own though so I'm going to keep giving it a try and update as I go along. But it left me with a soft velvet finish and everything was matte despite what I was going for but the foundation wasn't cutting it 😑 no fault of this. Lol. And it has staying power. I don't know if it was a combo of the layers of product and setting spray or just this but when I went to wash my face like nothing wanted to come off even with exfoliation 😳
Sem A.
Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Natural Beige0.21 oz uploaded by Sem A.
Purchased at: Target
I love this, but l choose wrong number it’s a little dark for my tan, but it’s really good. Cover very well. Definitely recommend
Julianne S.
Review for: Pack of 2-Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Natural Beige0.21 oz
On first application i was pleased. I used a big fluffy brush to apply. It had pretty good coverage considering it's a powder. It is extremely matte at first and can look heavy. I used a setting spray to take away the powdery look. 3 hours in, I was an oily mess and I just wanted to wash my face. I def wouldn 't use this as a stand alone foundation. I think this works best as a finishing powder
Arielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
This whole line is perfection to me! I use this to set my whole face and it doesn’t look cakey or powdery. It doesn’t cling to any dryness or make u look dehydrated. It looks so smooth like a baby’s butt and feels like ur wearing barely anything!! Looks beautiful with the foundation as well
Chel G.
Bossier City, LA
Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Natural Beige0.21 oz uploaded by Chel G.
Used this powder today and i love it. It’s so smooth when u apply and it’s amazing formula for a drug store product
Diana H.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Pack of 3-Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Porcelain0.21 oz
This is life changing. Without foundation under it’ll cover redness and keep you matte all day long. You apply it with a dense brush pressing the product in don’t rub it in. For the price and quality I haven’t seen anything like it high end.
Allison H.
Panorama city, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Honey0.21 oz
Alright, I have never tried powder foundation but this is by far amazing. It’s so easy to use, it saves me so much time and it’s affordable. I have oily skin and this helps control my oils through out the day. I would 100% recommend. It’s medium almost full coverage I believe well at least on my skin but totally worth it. I’ve gotten compliments on my foundation, it makes my face look soft like yesss.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wen G.
Noblesville, IN
il y a 3 mois
Luigi C. il y a 2 mois
You can set it with a setting powder after. I personally use a setting spray instead so it's not too matte- or powdery-looking.