MakeupMaybelline
SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Coconut021 oz

Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Coconut0.21 oz

Packed with color-matching pigments, this long-lasting formula delivers our highest foundation coverage ever in a powder! This full-coverage powder makeup has a creamy texture that is easily blendable and glides onto the skin for a matte finish. From...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Coconut0.21 oz!
Ananka B.
Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Coconut0.21 oz uploaded by Ananka B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup, Coconut0.21 oz
Maybelline New York Super Stay Full Coverage Powder Foundation I wanted to try a powder foundation that I can use on my super oil skin. This claims to work for 16 hours, so I decided to order it. After 4 hours on my skin, I'm not glistening at all! Usually, powder would look greasy. I'm really impressed and would recommend others try it.

Looking for your answer?