BY MAYBELLINE #8 in Liquid Foundation

Be your own professional makeup artist with Maybelline's Superstay Full Coverage Foundation. Saturated color pigments provide an ultra-transforming effect in this long-lasting foundation. The lightweight, yet high-impact coverage formula glides onto the skin for a flawless finish that lasts all day.

Benefits:

• Oil free
  • Doesn't clog pores
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Full-coverage foundation with a seamless finish
  • Evens out, camouflages, and enhances
  • Minimizes the appearance of flaws and imperfections
  • Glides onto skin for smooth and breathable wear

• What’s your favorite drugstore foundation? Mine is Maybelline Sup...10 Answers
  • So, there has been A LOT of hype about the Maybelline Super Stay ...9 Answers
  • Really want to try this! I have dry, sometimes flaky skin though ...4 Answers
Sarah p.
Review for: Fair Porcelain more...
I got tagged by Influenster to give this a go. SO here weeee go.  I've struggled with with combination skin my whole life!  Some patches will be dry as sin,other, as oily as an oil slick which can make it difficult to find the right foundation. The last foundation I tried--we won't drop names but it was a smart shade seeking one... and unfortunately even after setting it properly, after about 8 hours of wear my face would  feel like it was melting in some places and start to rough up (I hope you girls know what I'm talking about lol best way I can explain it) I also have such an issue with shade matching because I'm just so fair and a lot of brands never came close to matching my skin tone. Normally the shade that's suppose to fit my skin would either be too yellow, or too red based and that's just a nooo nooo for me. So when Influenster said they were sending this my way I got a little skeptical because ...lets face it..how are they going to judge my skin tone based off a few clicks? But to my surprise, what seems to be one of the lightest shades (I'm kinda Snow White over here lol) it matches my skin almost perfectly!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I'm very impressed with the coverage, I feel like just a small  amount is all you need to cover your entire face without having to go back and reapply more, unless you have HEAVY breakouts, then maybe I can see adding a bit of concealer in some areas but other then that...this is simply  wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone!
Felisha J.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This foundation surprised me I really didn’t think this foundation was actually so good. I saw a few reviews on this foundation people raved it was full coverage, very nice on the skin, satin finish, and very very long wearing so after I decided to give it a try. I went to Walmart and got it picking my shade was a bit confusing because in this foundation I’m not the same shade as the Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation, but after all I did find my perfect match. This foundation claims to be full coverage I totally agree I have a few blemishes on my face and they got all very well covered. It also claims to last 24 hrs I haven’t actually tested this but I have worn this foundation about 8 hrs and when I got home it looked so flawless still. It’s also a seamless matte finish which I do agree it’s not a matte over drying foundation, but if you have very dry skin I’m not sure how it will work. It’s breathable and comfortable totally agree when I put this foundation on I can’t barely feel I have foundation. It claims to be fade and transfer resistant I do agree when using this foundation after my went by it seemed to be intact, and if any fading it was minimal which you might not even notice. Also oil free I have very oily skin and I don’t seem to get any oily at all this is the best part of this foundation because who likes to get oily? Nobody. I would recommend this foundation I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION IT’S THE BEST!!!! Also really affordable .
Jamika Q.
E Palestine, OH
Review for: Warm Coconut more...
I love the Fit Me Dewy foundation and was excited that I received this for free from Influenster. This first thing I love is how the foundation comes in a glass bottle and has a nice pump. To me pump foundations are much safer in regards to bacteria and also doesn’t create such a mess. When I applied this foundation I used a beauty sponge which helped to create a flawless, airbrush like finish. Usually foundations have sometimes a chalky, paint smell but this did not. The product went smooth and on my skin and was easy to apply. Even though I felt like the foundation was too light for my skin tone it was a good color pigmentation. I kept the foundation in for about 13 hours. It was heavy on my skin however it was fine because in the winter my skin is dry. I don’t think this would be a good foundation in the summer due to how heavy it is. I usually have dry skin however sometimes I can get oily in my t-zones, and prone to hormonal breakouts on my chin. This does a good job covering my breakouts but doesn't cover 100%. I only need a tiny amount of concealer and I'm good to go. I would recommend this foundation for those who want a thicker full coverage foundation. I’m going to try and see if I could get a darker color and see how that looks on my skin.
Shafaq C.
San jose, CA
Review for: Warm Nude more...
I picked this up at Walmart after hearing on a couple blogs that it compares to Huda Faux Filter and Fenty Foundation. I’ve been looking for a full coverage foundation and was intrigued by the price point and decided to give it a go before trying the more expensive alternatives.

From reading all of the reviews, I knew it oxidizes but picked a color completely eyeballing it and assumed the color would be a bit light but perhaps oxidize to my shade. Warm nude was great for my Mac NC 35-37 skin tone and didn’t oxidize as much as expected. My thoughts:

Pros:
- one pump and I get pretty great coverage. It’s clearly buildable but I like it to look a little natural so I leave it where some of my imperfections slightly show.
- the warm shade matches my skin tone pretty well
- great staying power

Cons:
- it’s supposed to dry a velvety matte, which it sort of is but some of it is too dry for my combination skin. I might need to layer or mix with an oil or moisturizer. Because of my dry patches, the foundation looked dry and cakey in some spots of moisturizing is a must.
- doesn’t really allow for the “dewy” look due to the dry finish
- the biggest con for me has been that I noticed it got trapped in my under eye creases and really accentuated the lines in a way I never saw before. My under eye looked instantly aged so I realized I need to try mixing the formula for my under eye area so it looks better. It may be fixable, I just haven’t tried yet

Overall I was really impressed and plan to figure out the best way to make this work for my skin type. Might take some trial and error but I loved the actual full coverage.
Cheyenne💍 B.
Review for: Warm Nude more...
**DISCLAIMER: I did not receive this foundation from Influenster. I purchased this with my own money.

First off, if I could I would give this 3 1/2 stars maybe even 4, honestly. Also, I do have oily skin.
Pros: I love how this looks on my skin (it’s very smooth), has no flashback what so ever, & sits down to a matte finish. It truly does last a long time, doesn’t break up on my face throughout the day, & is a great drug store foundation for oily skin. Doesn’t feel very heavy, but you can tell that you’re wearing makeup still. Very high coverage, covered everything really nicely. reminds me of the Estee Lauder double wear foundation (which doesn’t work for me) & could probably be a dupe.

Cons: you have to work semi fast with this since it is matte but it’s not hard to blend out, but once you blend this out you CAN NOT go over it or it will separate. You have to be super careful applying concealer and any other cream products you use because if you touch the foundation, it instantly starts breaking up & comes off of your face. After you’re all done you should set it because even touching it with your fingers makes it come off and it looks like it’s breaking up. At first I was so angry and I had to take off my makeup and restart & I fixed my mistake and it was fine. Honestly this foundation has such good product that you shouldn’t have to build it up. What happened was I missed a spot so I tried to to over it & the foundation started coming up & separating (double
Wear also does this to me). Also, does sink into fine Lines which honestly most matte foundations do. Also, after about 4-5 hours my oils start to come through. It doesn’t stay matte super long.

Over all I think it’s a good foundation & I think it’s becoming on of my favorites. I recommend trying it.
Ms. S.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Warm Coconut more...
Maybe I’m born with it! Or maybe it’s maybelline! Lol Exactly what I thought after trying the Superstay Full Coverage Foundation by Mabelline!😍😍😍 I remember seeing a commercial about this foundation a short while back and was thinking about buying it!Lucky for me that I didn’t because I was so graciously gifted this wonder foundation from Mabelline New York cosmetics and Influenster (Thank you!!!) When I say the coverage was full 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 (I accidentally covered half my brow while applying 😱) I usually over pump every foundation I use but this particular time I decided to test it out and only 1 and a 1/2 pumps satisfied me!!! I’m really in shock because I forgot to conceal a problem area and the foundation alone did the trick!! I applied this foundation 2 times prior to this post (one with flat kabuki and other with wet B.B.) and each trial left my skin feeling light and flawless with a smooth matte finish! Now, as happy as this made me I was a little disappointed by the way my skin reacted to this foundation.😩 My skin is extra oily...no matter what foundation I apply, I tend to exceed access oil 😞 But✋🏾I refused to let that stop me from liking this fabulous inexpensive ($10👏🏾) product! So, 🚨🚨🚨OILY GIRL PRO TIP: 1.Get a good primer ( currently using Maybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime Primer in Blurr+Smooth) 2. Press the foundation lightly onto your skin to reduce and smooth product amount, which helps to minimize your oil build up. 3. Bake your face like it’s your birthday cake! 🎂 😋 Use your setting powder and setting spray a tad bit heavier than normal! 😬 Trust me it’s worth it!
J 🌻.
Wellesley, MA
Review for: Coconut more...
This review is a tricky one because I want to give this foundation five stars due to its ability to cover acne scars and blemishes with minimal product but there are some factors that make it difficult to fall completely in love with this foundation. I am going to start out with the pros. This foundation is liquid skin in a bottle, I would compare it to Fenty beauty’s foundation in the way that it just melts into your skin creating a beautiful skin like base. It is very pigmented covering light scars with ease and darker scars with only a little elbow grease. The foundation doesn’t feel heavy like a mask on your skin but more like a moisturizer or a thicker primer, which is rare for such a full coverage foundation. The cons of this foundation are the color category, I am very familiar with Maybelline Fit Me products and shading so when I saw “coconut” I didn’t have to guess which shade would match me because I am that exact shade in the Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation . I did notice that the super stay foundation is a tad darker than the matte poreless foundation giving me a slight darker complexion than what I was expecting (nothing crazy, but still noticeable). I believe that if you’re going to create a new formula for a foundation and keep the same names as a similar product you’re already marketing, it would be wise to properly introduce the new shades. Then after creating almost flawless base I applied my eye concealer and powder, which is where I found the foundation fell apart. The powder wouldn’t brush away it sunk into the foundation leaving this hideous bright yellow matte brown mess underneath my eyes. I apply my makeup the same with any and every foundation so I am almost positive it was the foundation causing this reaction. I will have to try the foundation again possibly with a new under eye and setting powder combo to see if it was those specific products or the foundation not being able to play well with others. Saying all this to say I still would recommend this foundation. I just would be cautious with contouring and highlighting OR I would recommend this to someone who doesn’t go the extra mile with highliting and contouring. Other than that Maybelline I think you’re on to something :)

UPDATE: I have to come back and update this foundation because the more I used coconut the more I realized that it was entirely too dark for me. I ended up going to ulta and purchasing the color warm sun which is 334 I believe to mix and lighten up the coconut shade. This was a tad frustrating only because 355 is my perfect shade so I don’t understand why it’s so dark with this product. Never the less I enjoy the formula and still would recommend.
Shannon C.
Review for: Mocha more...
Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation

I received this foundation through the Maybelline Voxbox Campaign complimentary for an honest review. The packaging is really simple yet sturdy as it is in a glass bottle while a white top. The bottle has a pump attached to distribute the product which is awesome and eliminates mess. I received the shade 360 Mocha to test. I put on the foundation at around 9am and wore the makeup until 6pm that same evening. The foundation advertises to be full coverage but I found that with two pumps the coverage was more of a medium coverage but it is buildable to full coverage with one extra pump. The foundation has a matte finish and wasn’t too drying which was also a plus. When I initially applied the foundation, the shade was a little darker then my skin tone but the product dried lighter and blended out to a much better match. I have combination skin and the foundation stayed pretty matte the entire day without me having to blot or powder. I really love this foundation and it has quickly become a favorite of mine. The only issue I have with the foundation is that it has a slight chemical smell but that’s an extremely small slight. I recommend this product to those needing medium to full coverage with combination or oily skin as the foundation held up extremely well.
Victoria J.
Las Vegas
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
OH MAN. So I'm kind of a review freak. I will read a million reviews before I buy a product. I really try to convince myself what is worthy and what's not. This product had good and bad reviews but I decided to try it anyhow. First off, the shade options are awful. The lightest colors are so DARK. Pale friends, BEWARE. Now, I am half asian so I do have a yellow undertone somewhat and it's always very difficult to find my shade as I am not too light and not tan either. I went off 3 different shades and none of them matched. So I settled for Classic Ivory which was so unbelievably dark for being, 'IVORY'. It had a really nasty pink undertone but I said f- it. Putting this on was rough looking and it settled into every single fine line that's usually not there. I usually never have the problem where foundation won't go on my nose but with THIS, it looked awful and would not stick. It  emphasized all my pores, especially on my nose and I never have that problem! Also it made my skin looked so awfully textured (even with several primers). I looked so dry and gross. This foundation made my skin look more mature and old. I can say that it is somewhat of a decent coverage, I wouldn't say crazy full though. Definitely won't be using this again and it'll probably go in the trash.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
I have been using this foundation for about two months. I wanted to give it a full-on try-out so I could give you all my fullest review that I could include all the pros and cons that I noticed. I have the shade 112 Natural Ivory. It is a really good texture; it’s not too thick nor watery. It has a pump which for me is a plus because not only for sanitary reasons but I like being able to not have to worry about taking too much foundation out. It’s not full full coverage like most would think but it does have a good bit of coverage and a little goes a long way. I have found that it is easier to apply with a damp beauty blender. It’s easy to blend out with a damp beauty blender; I have tried it with different brushes and the beauty blender is the only way it worked with me. It does oxidize a bit so I recommend going a shade lighter than you normally would, it is a little hard to tell the real shade just looking in the bottle so I would look on their website for what the real color is. It does do a really good job of covering redness. It doesn’t really clog pores, unless you put way too much on. If you want more coverage you can build it up. It can crease under the eyes but everything I have used does. It lasts a long time for me it has lasted nine hours at most. It’ not too matte nor dewy it’s more of a natural finish. Overall it’s a good foundation. I like it.
Shelby M.
kingston
Jessica H.
So, there has been A LOT of hype about the Maybelline Super Stay Foundation. Have any of you tried it, and what’s your take on it? Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation
Aleanndra N.
Bossier City, LA
Sponge or brush? If you pick brush what kind?
Alexis M.
Shade, OH
Is this better with a brush or a sponge?
Alexis M.
Shade, OH
Does this foundation oxidize?